Subject: 74th IETF - Registration

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:14:49 -0800 (PST)

74th IETF Meeting
San Francisco, CA, USA
March 22-27, 2009
Host: Juniper Networks

Registration is now open for the 74th IETF Meeting!

You can register on line at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/

REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Early-Bird Registration - USD 635.00
If you register and pay for your attendance to the IETF-74 before Friday,
13 March 2009 at 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), you will pay the early-bird
price of USD 635.00. 
 
After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 785.00
 You can still register and pay online at USD 785.00 until Friday, 20
March 2009 at 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).

Full-time Student Registrations - USD 150.00
Full-time students with proper ID are eligible to receive a special USD
150.00 student rate. Student rate is not subject to any late-fees.
Students will also be able to register on-site at the special student
rate. Failure to provide valid student ID on-site will revoke the special
student status.

Experimental New Feature: Optional Attendee Profile URL
When you register for the meeting, you will have the option to provide a
personal profile URL as part of your registration information. The intent
is to enable attendees to share additional information about themselves. 
The link is your choice - to your own website, or to your profile on
LinkedIn or any of the other professional networking websites.  This is
strictly voluntary and has been put in place as a way to facilitate
networking and relationship building among interested attendees.

Your profile will be part of an enhanced online attendee list that is
only available to other IETF meeting registrants.  A registration ID
(which you receive via email once you register) and your email address
will be required to view the profile information. Anyone who has not
registered for the meeting will only see the usual online attendee list,
which does not include the profile information. 

CANCELLATION:
The cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday, 16 March 2009 at
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT). Cancellations are subject to a 10% (ten
percent) cancellation fee if requested by that date and time.

ON-SITE REGISTRATION:
You can register onsite at the meeting in San Francisco, CA starting
Sunday, 22 March 2009 at 12:00 noon PDT (local San Francisco Time).

The IETF meetings start Monday morning and run through Friday at 15:15
PDT, with late scheduling changes. Most training sessions take place on
Sunday afternoon 22 March 2009. Participants should plan their travel
accordingly.

The IETF Secretariat