Subject: IESG sending to WG Lists

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:13:37 -0800

WG Chairs,

It was recently pointed out to us that some IETF mail lists are not  
configured to automatically accept email from [email-masked], so IESG  
mail may go into the moderation queue until the list administrator has  
a chance to release it. We (AMS) cannot globally white-list the IESG  
to send to all lists; you must configure any list you oversee to  
automatically accept email from the IESG if you want to prevent it  
from going into the moderation queue. Because some important email  
comes from the IESG, you might want to consider doing so.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>