Subject: Request For IETF 73 WG and BOF Sessions Agenda, Minutes, and Presentations

From: "Wanda Lo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 14:23:18 -0800

Dear WG Chairs and BOF Chairs,

We are in the process of compiling the Proceedings for IETF 73 and we are
still missing agenda, meeting minutes and presentations from various
sessions. The cutoff for submissions is next Friday, December 19, 2008 at
5PM PT.  Please upload meeting minutes, as well as any presentations from
your sessions, at your earliest convenience using the Meeting Materials
Manager found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi.   Alternatively,
you are welcome to send them to [email-masked] for manual posting.

As a reminder, proceedings submission corrections cutoff date is Wednesday,
January 7, 2009 at 5:00 PM PT.

Please contact me at [email-masked] if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Wanda

 

===========================

Wanda Lo, Meeting Coordinator

Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)

48377 Fremont Blvd., Ste. 117 

Fremont, California 94538 / USA 

+1-510-492-4082 

+1-510-492-4001 (fax) 

www.ietf.org

-- 

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

www.amsl.com