Subject: Request For IETF 73 WG and BOF Sessions Agenda, Minutes, and Presentations

From: "Wanda Lo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:34:40 -0800

WG Chairs and BOF Chairs,

We are in the process of compiling the Proceedings for IETF 73 and we are
still missing agenda, meeting minutes and presentations from various
sessions. The cutoff for submissions is this Friday, December 19, 2008 at
5PM PT.  Please upload meeting minutes, as well as any presentations from
your sessions, at your earliest convenience using the Meeting Materials
Manager found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi.   Alternatively,
you are welcome to send them to [email-masked] for manual posting.

According to what we have received, the following WGs or BOFs are still
missing minutes:

Applications:

EAI

SIEVE

VCARDDAV

Internet:

16NG

6LOWPAN

6MAN

ANCP

INTAREA

MIP4

MIPSHOP

NETLMM

NTP

SAVI

SOFTWIRE

Operations and Management:

CAPWAP

DNSOP

GROW

NETMOD

OPSAWG

V6OPS

Real-time Application and Infrastructure:

AVT

BLISS

MMUSIC

P2PSIP

RAIAREA

SIP

Routing:

IDR

ISIS

MPLS

PCE

SIDR

Security:

SASL

Transport:

LEDBAT

NFSV4

IRTF:

DTNRG

MOBOPTS

RRG

As a reminder, proceedings submission corrections cutoff date is Wednesday,
September 17, 2008 at 5:00 PM PDT.

Please contact me at [email-masked] if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Wanda

 

===========================

Wanda Lo, Meeting Coordinator

Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)

48377 Fremont Blvd., Ste. 117 
Fremont, California 94538 / USA 
+1-510-492-4082 
+1-510-492-4001 (fax) 
www.ietf.org

-- 

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

 <http://www.amsl.com/> www.amsl.com