Subject: Request For IETF 73 WG and BOF Sessions Agenda, Minutes, and Presentations

From: "Wanda Lo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 10:29:53 -0800

WG Chairs and BOF Chairs,

We are in the process of compiling the Proceedings for IETF 73 and we are
still missing agenda, meeting minutes and presentations from various
sessions. The cutoff for submissions have past, please upload meeting
minutes, as well as any presentations from your sessions, at your earliest
convenience using the Meeting Materials Manager found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi.   Alternatively,
you are welcome to send them to [email-masked] for manual posting.

According to what we have received, the following WGs or BOFs are still
missing minutes:

Applications:

EAI

VCARDDAV

Internet:

16NG

6LOWPAN

INTAREA

MIPSHOP

NETLMM

NTP

SOFTWIRE

Operations and Management:

CAPWAP

DNSOP

OPSAWG

V6OPS

Real-time Application and Infrastructure:

BLISS

RAIAREA

Routing:

IDR

MPLS

PCE

IRTF:

DTNRG

MOBOPTS

RRG

As a reminder, proceedings submission corrections cutoff date is Wednesday,
January 7, 2009 at 5:00 PM PT.

Please contact me at [email-masked] if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Wanda

 

===========================

Wanda Lo

Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)

48377 Fremont Blvd., Ste. 117 
Fremont, California 94538 / USA 
+1-510-492-4082 
+1-510-492-4001 (fax) 
www.ietf.org

-- 

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

 <http://www.amsl.com/> www.amsl.com