Subject: For Review - IETF 73 Proceeding

From: "Wanda Lo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 11:11:23 -0800

Dear WG Chairs and BOF Chairs,

At your earliest convenience, please click on the IETF 73 proceeding link
(http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/index.html
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/index.html> ) to review your
materials and submit any corrections to me asap or to [email-masked].

Early this week I sent out a list of working groups still missing agenda,
meeting minutes and presentations.  The cutoff for submissions have past,
please upload meeting minutes, as well as any presentations from your
sessions, at your earliest convenience using the Meeting Materials Manager
found here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi.
Alternatively, you are welcome to send them to [email-masked] for
manual posting.

According to what we have received, the following WGs or BOFs are still
missing minutes:

Applications:

EAI

VCARDDAV

Internet:

16NG

6LOWPAN

INTAREA

MIPSHOP

SOFTWIRE

Operations and Management:

OPSAWG

V6OPS

Real-time Application and Infrastructure:

BLISS

RAIAREA

Routing:

MPLS

PCE

IRTF:

DTNRG

MOBOPTS

RRG

Please contact me at [email-masked] if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Wanda

 

===========================

Wanda Lo

Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)

48377 Fremont Blvd., Ste. 117 
Fremont, California 94538 / USA 
+1-510-492-4082 
+1-510-492-4001 (fax) 
www.ietf.org

-- 

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

 <http://www.amsl.com/> www.amsl.com

---

From: "Wanda Lo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 11:51:24 -0800

Proceeding link to IETF 73 corrected.

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/index.html

Thanks,

Wanda

  _____  

From: Wanda Lo [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 11:11 AM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'Wanda Lo'
Subject: For Review - IETF 73 Proceeding
Importance: High

At your earliest convenience, please click on the IETF 73 proceeding link
(http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/index.html)
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/index.html>  to review your materials
and submit any corrections to me asap or to [email-masked].

Applications:

EAI

VCARDDAV

Internet:

16NG

6LOWPAN

INTAREA

MIPSHOP

SOFTWIRE

OPSAWG

V6OPS

BLISS

RAIAREA

Routing:

MPLS

PCE

IRTF:

DTNRG

MOBOPTS

RRG

 

Regards,

Wanda

 

Wanda Lo

--