Subject: 74th IETF - Overflow Hotel

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:57:23 -0800 (PST)

We have secured a block of guest rooms at the Parc55 Hotel (located across
the street from the Hilton San Francisco) at the following rates:
    189.00 USD* - Single/Double
    209.00 USD* - Triple
    229.00 USD* - Quad
    * These guest room rates do not include City tax and service charge,
currently 14.05% and 1.5% SFTID (San Francisco Tourism Improvement
District assessment)

Parc55 Hotel information can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/hotels.html

Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/
 
The social event will be held at the California Academy of Sciences, more
information can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/social_74
 
To request a letter of invitation for the IETF 74 meeting, go to:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/LOI.html
 
Only 38 days until the San Francisco IETF!