Subject: Reminder about the interim meetings procedures

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:03:54 +0100

WG Chairs,

A number of Working Groups conducted or plan to conduct interim
conference calls or jabber sessions in lieu of interim face-to-face
meetings. It's a good time to remind all WG that the IESG issues a
statement with guidance on interim meetings and conference calls that
includes useful information and is available at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/STATEMENTS/Interim-meetings.txt

Specifically about announcing the meeting the guidance is: 

> Working Group Chairs must send announcement text for an interim
conference call or jabber session to [email-masked] as well
as the working group mail list. The Secretariat will publish the
announcement on the ietf-announce list.
...
> Conference calls and jabber sessions must be announced at least two
weeks prior to the call or session, and the agenda must be published at
least one week before call or session

Also, about the minutes the guidance is: 

> - Detailed minutes, including a list of attendees, must be sent to
[email-masked] and the working group mail list within 10 days
of the event

Dan