Subject: is xml2rfc updated for the new pos-5378 notices?

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:24:36 -0600

I see an experimental xml2rfc that claims to handle the November  
language, but not the new post-5378 stuff. Am I missing something?

The experimental version I see is at:

http://xml.resource.org/experimental.html

--
Dean

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:08:58 -0800

Hi -

> From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
> To: "Working Group Chairs" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 10:24 AM
> Subject: is xml2rfc updated for the new pos-5378 notices?
...

Does anyone know how to get it to generate incantation 6.c.iii?

Randy

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:45:48 -0800

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Dean Willis <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I see an experimental xml2rfc that claims to handle the November language,
> but not the new post-5378 stuff. Am I missing something?

No - I've been following the changes but have not had cycles to
implement them.  I know that the deadline is past, but that's what
happens with busy volunteers.  I'll try to get to this tonight.

  Bill