Subject: Meet-and-Greet at IETF 74 San Francisco

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 08:12:03 -0800

WG Chairs,

Our Meet and Greet experiment in Minneapolis was viewed as a success  
-- especially by the first-time meeting attendees -- so we are  
repeating it again in San Francisco. In fact, we plan to make the Meet  
and Greet a normal part of the beginning of the meeting whenever  
possible.

The Meet and Greet is scheduled to take place 4-5pm on Sunday, March  
22nd . While this conflicts with one of the tutorials, we were unable  
to find another suitable time.

If your travel schedule permits, please plan to attend. We will  
provide wine/beer and soft drinks as well as light appetizers. We have  
not yet finalized the room location, but I will send that information  
out as soon as it is available.

Please feel free to contact me with any comments or questions.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>