Subject: Repair of Public Mail List Archives Complete

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:20:52 -0800

As I mentioned late last week, as a side effect of a recent Mailman  
upgrade some mail lists with previously public archives had their list  
configuration reset to private archiving, resulting in  inaccessible  
archives. This archiving issue has now been repaired and the "missing"  
archives have been transferred from private to public.

All lists with public archives should now have the complete set of  
messages.

As always, please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>