Subject: Reminder: Meet-and-Greet for WG Chairs / New Attendees in SF

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:13:36 -0700

WG Chairs,

This is a reminder that, if your travel schedule permits, you are  
encouraged to attend the first-time attendee Meet-and-Greet from 4-5pm  
on Sunday, March 22nd, to be held in the Hilton's Cityscape  
restaurant.  Beer, wine, soda, and light appetizers will be provided.

When we organized this at IETF 73, first-time attendees indicated that  
they greatly appreciated this special opportunity to talk with all of  
you, so please do attend if possible.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>