Subject: 74th IETF - Agenda

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 18:44:37 -0800 (PST)

74th IETF Meeting - San Francisco, CA
March 22-27, 2009
Host: Juniper Networks

While this is considered the final agenda for printing, changes may
happen to the agenda up until and during the meeting. Updates to the
agenda will be reflected on the web version of the agenda. This "final"
agenda has been posted and can be viewed at: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/74/agenda.html  

Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/
 
New requirements for travel to USA for Visa Waiver Program Participants.
Additional information can be found on our web site at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/visa-info.html or you can go directly to
ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization)
http://cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/id_visa/esta/ 

The social event will be held at the California Academy of Sciences, more
information can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/social_74

Only 20 days until the San Francisco IETF!

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 14:53:57 +0100

Monday: SAVI and SHARA conflict is bad from my perspective, but I could 
live with it by skipping SAVI :-( if needed. However, Marcelo is the key 
author of SAVI, and also a chair of SHARA. This conflict needs to be 
resolved...

Tuesday: AUTOCONF and BEHAVE is bad from my perspective, but I can live 
with it if the BEHAVE IPv4-IPv6 work is not in this slot.

Wednesday: LISP and BEHAVE are in the same slot. I'm the AD for LISP, 
and if the Behave guys are discussing IPv4-IPv6 in this slot, that's bad.

Jari

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 00:41:33 -0800

SAVI/v6ops on Monday is also a problem. I chair one and am a draft  
author in the other.

On Mar 3, 2009, at 5:53 AM, Jari Arkko wrote:

> Monday: SAVI and SHARA conflict is bad from my perspective, but I  
> could live with it by skipping SAVI :-( if needed. However, Marcelo  
> is the key author of SAVI, and also a chair of SHARA. This conflict  
> needs to be resolved...
>
> Tuesday: AUTOCONF and BEHAVE is bad from my perspective, but I can  
> live with it if the BEHAVE IPv4-IPv6 work is not in this slot.
>
> Wednesday: LISP and BEHAVE are in the same slot. I'm the AD for  
> LISP, and if the Behave guys are discussing IPv4-IPv6 in this slot,  
> that's bad.
>
> Jari
>

---

From: Dave Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 12:47:34 -0800

I would expect a big overlap in interest in SHARA vs V6OPS too
(for example I need to be in both).  So even if you move any
one of SHARA/V6OPS/SAVI, there'll still be issues.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> Fred Baker
> Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 12:42 AM
> To: Jari Arkko
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Autoconf Chairs;
> [email-masked]; Behave Chairs; IETF Agenda; savi-
> [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [IAB] SAVI/SHARA/BEHAVE/AUTOCONF/LISP conflicts (Was: Re:
> 74th IETF - Agenda)
>

---

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:32:06 -0800

> one of SHARA/V6OPS/SAVI, there'll still be issues.

scheduling is hard...
if I could get my wishes: I wish to resolve the overlap between 6AI  
and GROW, both are scheduled Thu 9-11:30AM at this time.