Subject: latest missing replaced-by information

From: Eggert Lars (Nokia-NRC/Espoo) <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:57:17 -0400

Hi,

here is the latest run of my tool to find missing-replaced-by  
information. As always, there *will* be bugs in the output, so please  
double-check the results for your WG before emailing [email-masked] 
  asking them to reflect these updates in the database. (Also, see  
list of possible inconsistencies at the end.)

(Note that the IPR disclosure search tool uses these replaced-by  
relationships, so keeping them up-to-date is actually useful and not  
just WG hygiene.)

Lars

-----------------------------------------------------------------
app Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
alto Working Group, app Area
    draft-marocco-alto-problem-statement REPLACED BY draft-ietf-alto- 
problem-statement
    draft-kiesel-alto-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-alto-reqs

eai Working Group, app Area
    draft-fujiwara-eai-downgraded-display REPLACED BY draft-ietf-eai- 
downgraded-display

idnabis Working Group, app Area
    draft-faltstrom-idnabis-tables REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idnabis-tables

morg Working Group, app Area
    draft-karp-morg-sortdisplay REPLACED BY draft-ietf-morg-sortdisplay

sieve Working Group, app Area
    draft-daboo-sieve-include REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sieve-include
    draft-melnikov-sieve-notify-sip-message REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sieve-notify-sip-message

vcarddav Working Group, app Area
    draft-resnick-vcarddav-vcardrev REPLACED BY draft-ietf-vcarddav- 
vcardrev

-----------------------------------------------------------------
gen Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
int Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
6lowpan Working Group, int Area
    draft-shelby-6lowpan-nd REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6lowpan-nd

dhc Working Group, int Area
    draft-dtv-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dhc- 
dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery

l2tpext Working Group, int Area
    draft-ieft-l2tpext-tdm REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm

l2vpn Working Group, int Area
    draft-pdutta-l2vpn-vpls-ldp-mac-opt REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn- 
vpls-ldp-mac-opt

trill Working Group, int Area
    draft-gray-trill-rbridge-arch REPLACED BY draft-ietf-trill-rbridge- 
arch

-----------------------------------------------------------------
ops Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
bmwg Working Group, ops Area
    draft-poretsky-bmwg-sip-bench-meth REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bmwg-sip- 
bench-meth

capwap Working Group, ops Area
    draft-yangshi-capwap-802dot11-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
capwap-802dot11-mib
    draft-yangshi-capwap-base-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-capwap-base-mib

dime Working Group, ops Area
    draft-fajardo-dime-app-design-guide REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime- 
app-design-guide
    draft-korhonen-dime-nai-routing REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-nai- 
routing
    draft-korhonen-dime-pmip6 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-pmip6
    draft-korhonen-dime-qos-attributes REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-qos- 
attributes
    draft-korhonen-dime-qos-parameters REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-qos- 
parameters

grow Working Group, ops Area
    draft-dimitri-grow-rss REPLACED BY draft-ietf-grow-rss

ipfix Working Group, ops Area
    draft-trammell-ipfix-biflow REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow
    draft-claise-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream
    draft-boschi-ipfix-exporting-type REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix- 
exporting-type
    draft-trammell-ipfix-file REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-file

mboned Working Group, ops Area
    draft-asaeda-mboned-mtrace-v2 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace- 
v2
    draft-asaeda-mboned-session-announcement-req REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-mboned-session-announcement-req
    draft-venaas-mboned-ssmping REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping

netconf Working Group, ops Area
    draft-chisholm-netconf-monitoring REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netconf- 
monitoring
    draft-scott-netconf-monitoring REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netconf- 
monitoring
    draft-bierman-netconf-with-defaults REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netconf- 
with-defaults

netmod Working Group, ops Area
    draft-shafer-netmod-arch REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netmod-arch
    draft-schoenw-netmod-yang-types REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netmod-yang- 
types

opsec Working Group, ops Area
    draft-gont-opsec-icmp-filtering REPLACED BY draft-ietf-opsec-icmp- 
filtering
    draft-gont-opsec-ip-security REPLACED BY draft-ietf-opsec-ip- 
security

radext Working Group, ops Area
    draft-nelson-radext-crypto-agility-requirements REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements
    draft-dekok-radext-tcp-transport REPLACED BY draft-ietf-radext-tcp- 
transport
    draft-tiwari-radext-tunnel-type REPLACED BY draft-ietf-radext- 
tunnel-type

v6ops Working Group, ops Area
    draft-vandevelde-v6ops-ra-guard REPLACED BY draft-ietf-v6ops-ra- 
guard

-----------------------------------------------------------------
rai Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
avt Working Group, rai Area
    draft-perkins-avt-rapid-rtp-sync REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rapid- 
rtp-sync
    draft-rocky-avt-rtp-gsm-hr REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-gsm-hr
    draft-wang-avt-rtp-gsm-hr REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-gsm-hr
    draft-westerlund-avt-rtp-gsm-hr REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-gsm- 
hr
    draft-hannuksela-avt-rtp-svc REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc

bliss Working Group, rai Area
    draft-elwell-bliss-ach-analysis REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss-ach- 
analysis
    draft-poetzl-bliss-call-completion REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss- 
call-completion
    draft-rosenberg-bliss-problem-statement REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
bliss-problem-statement

ecrit Working Group, rai Area
    draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-location-hiding-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ecrit-location-hiding-req
    draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-lost-sync REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit- 
lost-sync
    draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit- 
security-threats
    draft-winterbottom-ecrit-specifying-holes REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ecrit-specifying-holes

enum Working Group, rai Area
    draft-hoeneisen-enum-enumservices-transition REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-enum-enumservices-transition
    draft-mahy-enum-im-service REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-im-service
    draft-shockey-enum-trunkgroup REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-trunkgroup
    draft-hoeneisen-enum-x-service-regs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-x- 
service-regs

mmusic Working Group, rai Area
    draft-johansson-mmusic-image-attributes REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
mmusic-image-attributes
    draft-begen-mmusic-rfc4756bis REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mmusic- 
rfc4756bis
    draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-cs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs
    draft-fischl-mmusic-sdp-dtls REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-dtls

p2psip Working Group, rai Area
    draft-bryan-p2psip-reload REPLACED BY draft-ietf-p2psip-reload

sip Working Group, rai Area
    draft-pashalidis-sip-saml REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sip-saml

sipping Working Group, rai Area
    draft-hilt-sipping-overload-design REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipping- 
overload-design
    draft-houri-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements REPLACED BY  
draft-ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements
    draft-petrie-sipping-profile-datasets REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-profile-datasets
    draft-drage-sipping-service-identification REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-service-identification
    draft-rosenberg-sipping-service-identification REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-sipping-service-identification
    draft-elwell-sipping-update-pai REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipping- 
update-pai

speermint Working Group, rai Area
    draft-meyer-speermint-reqs-and-terminology REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
speermint-reqs-and-terminology
    draft-niccolini-speermint-voipthreats REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
speermint-voipthreats

xcon Working Group, rai Area
    draft-barnes-xcon-ccmp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp

-----------------------------------------------------------------
rtg Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ccamp Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-berger-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps
    draft-li-ccamp-confirm-data-channel-status REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ccamp-confirm-data-channel-status
    draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp- 
gmpls-ether-svcs
    draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp- 
gmpls-mef-uni
    draft-nadeau-ccamp-gmpls-oam-requirements REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ccamp-gmpls-oam-requirements
    draft-chen-ccamp-isis-interas-te-extension REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ccamp-isis-interas-te-extension
    draft-xie-ccamp-lsp-dppm REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-dppm
    draft-bradford-ccamp-path-key-ero REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp- 
path-key-ero

forces Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-hadi-forces-sctptml REPLACED BY draft-ietf-forces-sctptml
    draft-jhs-forces-tmlsp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp

idr Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-marques-idr-flow-spec REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec
    draft-rfernando-idr-link-bandwidth REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-link- 
bandwidth
    draft-scudder-idr-optional-transitive REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr- 
optional-transitive
    draft-lefaucheur-idr-v4nlri-v6nh REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-v4nlri- 
v6nh

isis Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-chopps-isis-bfd-tlv REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-bfd-tlv
    draft-ginsberg-isis-genapp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-genapp
    draft-previdi-isis-mi REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-mi

l3vpn Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-pmohapat-l3vpn-acceptown-community REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
l3vpn-acceptown-community
    draft-kumaki-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l3vpn- 
e2e-rsvp-te-reqts
    draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l3vpn- 
mvpn-considerations

mpls Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-vasseur-mpls-3209-patherr REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-3209- 
patherr
    draft-berger-mpls-gmpls-lsp-reroute REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls- 
gmpls-lsp-reroute
    draft-dasmith-mpls-ip-options REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ip-options
    draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-capabilities REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ldp- 
capabilities
    draft-asati-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ldp- 
end-of-lib
    draft-decraene-mpls-ldp-interarea REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ldp- 
interarea
    draft-swallow-mpls-mcast-cv REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-mcast-cv
    draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-bypass REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp- 
te-bypass
    draft-swallow-mpls-remote-lsp-ping REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls- 
remote-lsp-ping
    draft-ali-mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping
    draft-gray-mpls-tp-nm-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req

ospf Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-ogier-ospf-dbex-opt REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-dbex-opt
    draft-venkata-ospf-dynamic-hostname REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf- 
dynamic-hostname
    draft-nguyen-ospf-lls REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-lls
    draft-acee-ospf-multi-instance REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-multi- 
instance
    draft-acee-ospf-transport-instance REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf- 
transport-instance

pce Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-sivabalan-pce-dste REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-dste
    draft-otani-pce-gmpls-aps-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps- 
req
    draft-oki-pce-inter-layer-ext REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-inter- 
layer-ext
    draft-vasseur-pce-monitoring REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-monitoring
    draft-leroux-pce-of REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-of
    draft-yasukawa-pce-p2mp-app REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-app
    draft-yasukawa-pce-p2mp-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-req
    draft-bradford-pce-path-key REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-path-key
    draft-kkoushik-pce-pcep-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib
    draft-yasukawa-pce-vpn-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-vpn-req

pim Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-joshi-pim-group-rp-mapping REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pim-group- 
rp-mapping
    draft-cai-pim-mtid REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pim-mtid
    draft-farinacci-pim-pop-count REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pim-pop-count
    draft-farinacci-pim-port REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pim-port

roll Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-martocci-roll-building-routing-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
roll-building-routing-reqs
    draft-brandt-roll-home-routing-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll- 
home-routing-reqs
    draft-pister-roll-indus-routing-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll- 
indus-routing-reqs
    draft-levis-roll-protocols-survey REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll- 
protocols-survey
    draft-dohler-roll-urban-routing-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll- 
urban-routing-reqs

sidr Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-huston-sidr-bogons REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-bogons
    draft-huston-sidr-repos-struct REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-repos- 
struct
    draft-huston-sidr-roa-validation REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-roa- 
validation
    draft-kisteleki-sidr-rpsl-sig REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig

-----------------------------------------------------------------
sec Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ipsecme Working Group, sec Area
    draft-kivinen-ipsecme-esp-null-heuristics REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ipsecme-esp-null-heuristics

sasl Working Group, sec Area
    draft-zeilenga-sasl-crammd5 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sasl-crammd5

tls Working Group, sec Area
    draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tls-suiteb

-----------------------------------------------------------------
tsv Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Potential Inconsistencies
-----------------------------------------------------------------
draft-ietf-6lowpan-nd may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs -  
check this
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-gsm-hr may replace one or more of 3 individual IDs  
- check this
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs -  
check this
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery may replace one or more of 2  
individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs -  
check this
draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs -  
check this
draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs -  
check this
draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring may replace one or more of 2 individual  
IDs - check this
draft-ietf-sip-saml may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs -  
check this
draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification may replace one or more of 2  
individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-arch may replace one or more of 2 individual  
IDs - check this

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:39:52 -0500

Lars:

In addition to the changes you have below, we're doing a lot of document 
shuffling from SIP and SIPPING into SIPCORE. So, for example, we need 
the following changes to be reflected in the database:

   draft-ietf-sip-199 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipcore-199

   draft-ietf-sip-subnot-etags REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sip-subnot-etags

   draft-holmberg-sip-keep REPLACED BY draft-holmberg-sipcore-keep

   draft-ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements REPLACED BY 
draft-ietf-sipcore-presence-scaling-requirements

We'll also have similar replacements for draft-ietf-sip-info-events, 
draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance, draft-ietf-sip-sec-flows, and 
draft-niemi-sipping-event-throttle (will become 
draft-ietf-sipcore-event-throttle) -- however, the new versions of these 
documents have not yet been submitted by their authors.

/a

Eggert Lars (Nokia-NRC/Espoo) wrote:
> double-check the results for your WG before emailing
> [email-masked] asking them to reflect these updates in the
> database. (Also, see list of possible inconsistencies at the end.)
>
> draft-marocco-alto-problem-statement REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-alto-problem-statement
> draft-fujiwara-eai-downgraded-display REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-eai-downgraded-display
>
> draft-melnikov-sieve-notify-sip-message REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message
>
> draft-resnick-vcarddav-vcardrev REPLACED BY draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev
>
> draft-dtv-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery
>
> draft-pdutta-l2vpn-vpls-ldp-mac-opt REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-ldp-mac-opt
>
> draft-gray-trill-rbridge-arch REPLACED BY draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-arch
>
> draft-poretsky-bmwg-sip-bench-meth REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth
>
> draft-yangshi-capwap-802dot11-mib REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib
> draft-fajardo-dime-app-design-guide REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide
> draft-korhonen-dime-nai-routing REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-nai-routing
> draft-korhonen-dime-qos-attributes REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes
> draft-korhonen-dime-qos-parameters REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters
>
> draft-claise-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream
> draft-boschi-ipfix-exporting-type REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type
> draft-asaeda-mboned-mtrace-v2 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2
> draft-asaeda-mboned-session-announcement-req REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-mboned-session-announcement-req
> draft-chisholm-netconf-monitoring REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring
> draft-scott-netconf-monitoring REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring
> draft-bierman-netconf-with-defaults REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-netconf-with-defaults
>
> draft-schoenw-netmod-yang-types REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netmod-yang-types
>
> draft-gont-opsec-icmp-filtering REPLACED BY draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering
> draft-gont-opsec-ip-security REPLACED BY draft-ietf-opsec-ip-security
>
> draft-nelson-radext-crypto-agility-requirements REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements
> draft-dekok-radext-tcp-transport REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport
> draft-tiwari-radext-tunnel-type REPLACED BY draft-ietf-radext-tunnel-type
>
> draft-vandevelde-v6ops-ra-guard REPLACED BY draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard
>
> draft-perkins-avt-rapid-rtp-sync REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rapid-rtp-sync
> draft-westerlund-avt-rtp-gsm-hr REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-gsm-hr
> draft-elwell-bliss-ach-analysis REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss-ach-analysis
> draft-poetzl-bliss-call-completion REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion
> draft-rosenberg-bliss-problem-statement REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-bliss-problem-statement
>
> draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-location-hiding-req REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-ecrit-location-hiding-req
> draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-lost-sync REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync
> draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-ecrit-security-threats
> draft-winterbottom-ecrit-specifying-holes REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-ecrit-specifying-holes
>
> draft-hoeneisen-enum-enumservices-transition REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition
> draft-hoeneisen-enum-x-service-regs REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-enum-x-service-regs
>
> draft-johansson-mmusic-image-attributes REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-mmusic-image-attributes
> draft-begen-mmusic-rfc4756bis REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4756bis
> draft-hilt-sipping-overload-design REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-sipping-overload-design
> draft-petrie-sipping-profile-datasets REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-sipping-profile-datasets
> draft-drage-sipping-service-identification REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification
> draft-rosenberg-sipping-service-identification REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification
> draft-elwell-sipping-update-pai REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai
>
> draft-meyer-speermint-reqs-and-terminology REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-speermint-reqs-and-terminology
> draft-niccolini-speermint-voipthreats REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-speermint-voipthreats
>
> draft-berger-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps
> draft-li-ccamp-confirm-data-channel-status REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-ccamp-confirm-data-channel-status
> draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs
> draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni
> draft-nadeau-ccamp-gmpls-oam-requirements REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-oam-requirements
> draft-chen-ccamp-isis-interas-te-extension REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-ccamp-isis-interas-te-extension
> draft-bradford-ccamp-path-key-ero REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-path-key-ero
>
> draft-rfernando-idr-link-bandwidth REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-idr-link-bandwidth
> draft-scudder-idr-optional-transitive REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-idr-optional-transitive
> draft-lefaucheur-idr-v4nlri-v6nh REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-v4nlri-v6nh
>
> draft-pmohapat-l3vpn-acceptown-community REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-l3vpn-acceptown-community
> draft-kumaki-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts
> draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations
>
> draft-vasseur-mpls-3209-patherr REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-3209-patherr
> draft-berger-mpls-gmpls-lsp-reroute REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-mpls-gmpls-lsp-reroute
> draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-capabilities REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-capabilities
> draft-asati-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib
> draft-decraene-mpls-ldp-interarea REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-interarea
> draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-bypass REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-bypass
> draft-swallow-mpls-remote-lsp-ping REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-mpls-remote-lsp-ping
> draft-ali-mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping
> draft-venkata-ospf-dynamic-hostname REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-ospf-dynamic-hostname
> draft-acee-ospf-multi-instance REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-multi-instance
> draft-acee-ospf-transport-instance REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-ospf-transport-instance
>
> draft-otani-pce-gmpls-aps-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req
> draft-oki-pce-inter-layer-ext REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext
> draft-joshi-pim-group-rp-mapping REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-pim-group-rp-mapping
> draft-martocci-roll-building-routing-reqs REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs
> draft-brandt-roll-home-routing-reqs REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs
> draft-pister-roll-indus-routing-reqs REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-roll-indus-routing-reqs
> draft-levis-roll-protocols-survey REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-roll-protocols-survey
> draft-dohler-roll-urban-routing-reqs REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-roll-urban-routing-reqs
>
> draft-huston-sidr-repos-struct REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct
> draft-huston-sidr-roa-validation REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation
> draft-kivinen-ipsecme-esp-null-heuristics REPLACED BY
> draft-ietf-ipsecme-esp-null-heuristics
>
> draft-ietf-avt-rtp-gsm-hr may replace one or more of 3 individual IDs -
> check this
> draft-ietf-sip-saml may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check
> this