Subject: Request For IETF 74 WG and BOF Sessions Agenda, Minutes, and Presentations

From: "Wanda Lo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:12:50 -0700

WG Chairs and BOF Chairs,

We are in the process of compiling the Proceedings for IETF 74 and we are
still missing agenda, meeting minutes and presentations from various
sessions.  Please upload meeting minutes, as well as any presentations from
your sessions, at your earliest convenience using the Meeting Materials
Manager found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi.   Alternatively,
you are welcome to send them to [email-masked] for manual posting.

According to what we have received, the following WGs or BOFs are still
missing minutes:

Applications:

SIEVE

YAM (BoF)

General:

PRE8PROB (BoF)

Internet:

6LOWPAN

AUTOCONF

DHC

INTAREA

LISP

MIF

MIPSHOP

NETEXT (BoF)

SOFTWIRE

TICTOC

Operations and Management:

CAPWAP

DNSOP

GROW

IPFIX

OPSAREA

OPSEC

V6OPS

Real-time Application and Infrastructure:

ATOCA (BoF)

AVT

MMUSIC

XMPP2 (BoF)

Routing:

MANET

ROLL

RTGWG

Security:

DKIM

MSEC

Transport:

FECFRAME

NFSV4

SHARA (BoF)

TSVWG

IRTF:

DTNRG

P2PRG

RRG

As a reminder, proceedings submission corrections cutoff date is Wednesday,
May 13, 2009 at 5:00 PM PDT.

Please contact me at [email-masked] if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Wanda

 

===========================

Wanda Lo

Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)

48377 Fremont Blvd., Ste. 117 
Fremont, California 94538 / USA 
+1-510-492-4082 
+1-510-492-4001 (fax) 
www.ietf.org

-- 

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

 <http://www.amsl.com/> www.amsl.com