Subject: For Review - IETF 74th Proceeding

From: "Wanda Lo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:07:18 -0700

Dear WG Chairs and BOF Chairs,

At your earliest convenience, please click on the IETF 74 proceeding link
(http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09mar/index.html) to review your materials
and submit any corrections to me at [email-masked].

Last week I sent out a list of working groups still missing agenda, meeting
minutes and presentations.  The cutoff for submissions have past, please
upload meeting minutes, as well as any presentations from your sessions, at
your earliest convenience using the Meeting Materials Manager found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi.  Alternatively,
you are welcome to send them to me for manual posting.

According to what we have received, the following WGs or BOFs are still
missing minutes:

Internet:

6LOWPAN

AUTOCONF

MIPSHOP

SOFTWIRE

Operations and Management:

DNSOP

V6OPS

Real-time Application and Infrastructure:

ATOCA

MMUSIC

XMPP2

Routing:

RTGWG

IRTF:

RRG

Please contact me at [email-masked] if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Wanda

 

===========================

Wanda Lo

Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)

48377 Fremont Blvd., Ste. 117 
Fremont, California 94538 / USA 
+1-510-492-4082 
+1-510-492-4001 (fax) 
www.ietf.org

-- 

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

 <http://www.amsl.com/> www.amsl.com