Subject: Request For IETF 74 WG and BOF Sessions Agenda, Minutes, and Presentations

From: "Wanda Lo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:23:31 -0700

WG Chairs and BOF Chairs,

We are in the process of compiling the Proceedings for IETF 74 and we are
still missing agenda, meeting minutes and presentations from various
sessions.  Please upload meeting minutes, as well as any presentations from
your sessions, at your earliest convenience using the Meeting Materials
Manager found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi.   Alternatively,
you are welcome to send them to [email-masked] or directly to me at
[email-masked] for manual posting.

According to what we have received, the following WGs or BOFs are still
missing minutes:

Applications:

SIEVE

Internet:

6LOWPAN

AUTOCONF

DHC

INTAREA

LISP

MIPSHOP

SOFTWIRE

TICTOC

Operations and Management:

CAPWAP

DNSOP

IPFIX

OPSEC

V6OPS

Real-time Application and Infrastructure:

ATOCA (BoF)

AVT

MMUSIC

XMPP2 (BoF)

Routing:

ROLL

RTGWG

Security:

MSEC

Transport:

FECFRAME

NFSV4

IRTF:

DTNRG

P2PRG

RRG

As a reminder, proceedings submission corrections cutoff date is Wednesday,
May 13, 2009 at 5:00 PM PDT.

Please contact me at [email-masked] if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Wanda

 

===========================

Wanda Lo

Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)

48377 Fremont Blvd., Ste. 117 
Fremont, California 94538 / USA 
+1-510-492-4082 
+1-510-492-4001 (fax) 
www.ietf.org

-- 

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

 <http://www.amsl.com/> www.amsl.com