Subject: 75th IETF - DRAFT Agenda

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 20:17:53 -0700 (PDT)

The DRAFT agenda is now ready for review.  We are having technical
problems with the agenda tool and currently are unable to have the agenda
shown in the traditional way, it is currently on the website as a .pdf
file.

The agenda is just about completely full with only a few one hour
sessions remaining open.  Please send your message regarding conflicts and
requests to reschedule your group to [email-masked] and we will do our
best to accommodate.  Requests to reschedule a working group/BOF are due
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).

You can view the draft agenda at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/

---

From: Thomas Heide Clausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 09:17:23 +0200

It's really not fortunate that ROLL and MANET are scheduled in the  
same slots Wednesday morning. There's a substantial overlap of  
attendees in these two groups, and I for one will have to be running  
back and forth ;(

Any chance of a fix?

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 09:26:46 +0200

On Jun 20, 2009, at 09:17, Thomas Heide Clausen wrote:

> ROLL and MANET are scheduled in the same slots

That would indeed be a big problem.
Also, there is a direct conflict between 6MAN and 6LOWPAN on Tuesday  
morning.

Gruesse, Carsten

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 10:50:25 +0100

>You can view the draft agenda at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/
Hi,
Both YAM and XMPP seem to be missing from the agenda.

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 06:33:32 -0400

We would not mind moving ForCES to an earlier day afternoon from Thursday.
We asked for a Thursday slot but there have been some change of circumstances.

cheers,
jamal

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 08:45:57 -0400

At 17:10 on Tuesday, mpls and pwe3 are scheduled against each other.
These two working groups should never conflict with other; almost all
of the authors and chairs are active in both groups. MPLS-TP
development in particular is occuring in both groups.

On Friday, the afternoon sessions are labeled as morning sessions.

Thanks,
Andy

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 15:15:33 +0200

Andy,

thanks - I missed the first time since the wg's did not start at
the same time.

Maybe we could just move the 17.10 mpls slot to 13.00?

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager    phone:  +46 10 717 52 13
Ericsson ///                                 +46 767 72 92 13

                                      email:  [email-masked]
                                              [email-masked]