Subject: 75th IETF - DRAFT Agenda

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 20:19:57 -0700 (PDT)

The Draft agenda is now available at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/

Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/

Only 37 days until the Stockholm IETF!

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 11:11:57 +0200

Hi,

some more conflicts:

MIF and MPTCP on Monday - both are likely to be of interest to the  
same community

TCPM and BEHAVE on Friday afternoon

Lars

---

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 06:55:13 -0700

> TCPM and BEHAVE on Friday afternoon

I also wish to avoid the conflict between RRG and BEHAVE

>
> Lars_______________________________________________
> IRSG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mailman.isi.edu/mailman/listinfo/irsg

---

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 21:22:25 +0100

I see Friday afternoon, that:
INT multimob Mulitcast Mobility BOF

Collides with:
OPS v6ops IPv6 Operations WG

One of which I chair, and one of which I am an author. Is it possible to 
move multimob earlier in the week to avoid this, without colliding with 
other mobility groups?

Gorry

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 16:54:55 -0400

It would be fine to move ForCEs to any of monday/tuesday afternoon if it will
resolve conflicts

cheers,
jamal

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 20:40:34 +0200

Some comments from my perspective (some of this may have already been 
reported):

MIF and MP-TCP at the same time may involve some sets of the same 
community; I'd prefer to see these moved.

I hope the BEHAVE chairs schedule their IPv6 related work on Monday 
rather than Tuesday (colliding with 6MAN). For background information, 
CSI slot from Monday has just been canceled, which should free up some 
of the relevant folk's constraints, too.

INTAREA - SOFTWIRE - HIPRG is not a good combination. Of course, you may 
not have enough slots to avoid all conflicts. And there are no slots 
without some other INT meeting already at the same time, so I'm not sure 
its easy to fix this. In fairness Ralph and I are just talking about 
what the program should be for INTAREA, stay tuned for changes.

LISP - RTGAREA is an obvious conflict for parts of the community; 
there's some shared membership.

Some people might like to go to both HIP and RRG.

Jari

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 22:41:56 -0400

also reported was GROW/IDR overlap...

-Chris
(reported by peter/grow-co-chair)

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Jari Arkko<[email-masked]> wrote:
> MIF and MP-TCP at the same time may involve some sets of the same community;
> I'd prefer to see these moved.
>
> I hope the BEHAVE chairs schedule their IPv6 related work on Monday rather
> than Tuesday (colliding with 6MAN). For background information, CSI slot
> from Monday has just been canceled, which should free up some of the
> relevant folk's constraints, too.
>
> INTAREA - SOFTWIRE - HIPRG is not a good combination. Of course, you may not
> have enough slots to avoid all conflicts. And there are no slots without
> some other INT meeting already at the same time, so I'm not sure its easy to
> fix this. In fairness Ralph and I are just talking about what the program
> should be for INTAREA, stay tuned for changes.
>
> LISP - RTGAREA is an obvious conflict for parts of the community; there's
> some shared membership.
>

---

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:36:59 +0800

Speaking as the co-chair of MIF, MP-TCP bof have large overlapped participants.
Hope this could be fixed, thanks

-Hui

2009/6/22 Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>:
> _______________________________________________
> BOFCHAIRS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bofchairs
>