Subject: First-Time Attendees Meet-and-Greet

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 05:36:18 -0700 (PDT)

Dear First-Time Attendees:

I am pleased that you are planning to attend your first IETF meeting.  I
look forward to meeting you at IETF 75 in Stockholm.

In order to get you started on the right foot, you are invited to a
Meet-and-Greet with the IETF Working Group Chairs from 4:30-5:30pm on
Sunday, July 26th.  Only first-time attendees and WG Chairs are invited to
this special reception, which will take place in the City Conference
Centre in the le Bon Palais nightclub.  From the main entrance of Folkets
Hus, go down two stairs to find the entrance.  Beer, wine, soda, and light
appetizers will be provided.  This will be an informal gathering; there
will be no speeches or presentations.  The sole purpose of this gathering
is to give you some time to mingle with WG Chairs, providing a forum for
you to get answers to any questions you may have about the IETF.

At 5:30, you are encouraged to join the IETF Welcome Reception, to be
held at the Stockholm City Hall. Please remember that you must register
for the Welcome Reception in order to attend. If you wish to attend but
did not indicate so when you first registered for the meeting, please
contact [email-masked] for assistance.

As you prepare to attend your first IETF meeting, I strongly recommend
that you review the Tao of the IETF, which is available online:
http://www.ietf.org/tao.html.

Best Wishes,
Russ Housley
IETF Chair