Subject: IETF 75 - Early Bird Cutoff and Social Event

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:12:19 -0700 (PDT)

75th IETF Meeting
Stockholm, Sweden
July 26-31, 2009
Host: .SE

EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION
Early-Bird registration cutoff is Friday, July 17 at 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC).
After that time, the registration fee will increase by $150 USD to $785
USD.

Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/

LOCAL MAPS
The link below is a map showing the area around the conference venue as
well as the location of other IETF events:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=100589894371058605953.00046436ad89be4d84d44&ll=59.334579,18.058927&spn=0.007792,0.01929&z=16
This link is to a map showing areas with restaurants close the meeting
venue as well as recommendations by .SE (blue marked streets show areas
with a lot of lunch restaurants): 
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103783640006729987431.00046e305ddb5a62781e9&ll=59.334596,18.061112&spn=0.031168,0.077162&z=14

SOCIAL EVENT
Where: Vasa Museum (http://www.vasamuseet.se/InEnglish/about.aspx)
When: Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Time: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Host: .SE

The Vasa Museum is the most visited museum in Scandinavia.  The Vasa is
the world’s only surviving 17th-century ship and one of the foremost
tourist sights in the world. 

More information and Social Registration:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/social-event.html

Note: You must be registered for IETF 75 to purchase a Social Ticket.  

Only 12 days until the Stockholm IETF! 
Online registration for the IETF meeting is at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/