Subject: shepherding info and pointers

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:00:31 +0200

Hi,
 have a shepherd writeup todo. tried to find "official" info about it.
maybe it is related to new web site, maybe not. but I found difficult to
find this info.

- the wgchair wiki page points to the draft, instead of the now RFC.
- the wgchair wiki page also points to the proto home
(http://tools.ietf.org/group/proto/home/) which says right up front:
"this page is severely out of date."
- not found any shepherd template in the wgchair pages.

suggestions:
- clear up wgchair wiki pages
- create a template (from the RFC) txt file and put it in the wgchair
wiki page.

I can do it, but not sure I have rights to do any modifications.

sorry if the info is somewhere and I haven't seen it.

Marc.
-- 
=========
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley. http://www.ipv6book.ca
Stun/Turn server for VoIP NAT-FW traversal: http://numb.viagenie.ca
DTN news service: http://reeves.viagenie.ca

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:04:26 +0100

Hi,

Go to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/

Follow the links

A

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 08:58:42 +0200

All of the chairs should have the ability to edit the wg chair wiki.

Marc - while this is still fresh in your head, would you please go fix  
the wiki
for the points you call out below?

RjS