Subject: 75th IETF - Final Agenda

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 22:40:58 -0700 (PDT)

The Final agenda is now available at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/

Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 10:52:08 +0300

> http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/

MPTCP is listed as an INT BOF - it's a TSV BOF

MPTCP conflicts with ICCRG, which we need to fix (large overlap in the  
interest group)

Lars

---

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 11:33:43 -0400

> http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/

rtgwg has been scheduled to conflict with MPLS despite listing it as a  
priority-one conflict.  This will affect several regular  
contributors.  If possible, would it be possible to resolve this  
conflict?

Thanks,

--John