Subject: Reminder: Meet-and-Greet for WG Chairs / New Attendees in Stockholm

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 23:01:08 -0700

WG Chairs,

This is a reminder that, if your travel schedule permits, you are  
encouraged to attend the first-time attendee Meet-and-Greet from  
4:30-5:30pm on Sunday, July 26, to be held in the "le Bon Palais" room  
of the City Conference Centre. From the main entrance of Folkets Hus,  
go down two stairs and you will see the entrance. As always, beer,  
wine, soda, and light appetizers will be provided.

Regards,
Alexa
-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

---

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:20:50 +0100

Does anyone know whether the IETF-75 meetings are going to be 
audio-streamed, and if so, where I can point people to the information 
about which rooms will be streamed on which channel?

Best wishes,

Gorry

---

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:38:06 -0400

little request: I'm using the calendar tool
(http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/75/calendar) which is so great and useful!
 However, the meet-and-greet is not in the official agenda, therefore,
not in the tool. would be good to have that one too. Any reason not
having meet-&-greet in the official agenda and in the tool?

Marc.

Alexa Morris a écrit :
> of the City Conference Centre. From the main entrance of Folkets Hus, go
> down two stairs and you will see the entrance. As always, beer, wine,
> soda, and light appetizers will be provided. 
> 
> Regards,
> Alexa
> -----------
> Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> 

-- 
=========
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley. http://www.ipv6book.ca
Stun/Turn server for VoIP NAT-FW traversal: http://numb.viagenie.ca
DTN news service: http://reeves.viagenie.ca

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:08:00 -0400

> having meet-&-greet in the official agenda and in the tool?

I was told that the reason is is that this is by invitation only.

Marshall

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:03:54 -0400

On Jul 15, 2009, at 3:20 AM, Gorry Fairhurst wrote:

>
> Does anyone know whether the IETF-75 meetings are going to be audio- 
> streamed, and if so, where I can point people to the information  

Sorry I missed this, in case you still need it

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/75/#2009-07-28_0800

has a little streaming icon for each session (looks like a loudspeaker).

Marshall