Subject: Request For IETF 75 WG and BOF Sessions Agenda, Minutes, and Presentations

From: "Wanda Lo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 07:57:56 -0700

Dear WG Chairs and BOF Chairs,

We are in the process of compiling the Proceedings for IETF 75 and we are
still missing agenda, meeting minutes and presentations from various
sessions. The cutoff for submissions is Friday, August 28, 2009 at 5PM PT.
Please upload meeting minutes, as well as any presentations from your
sessions, at your earliest convenience using the Meeting Materials Manager
found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi.   Alternatively,
you are welcome to send them to [email-masked] for manual posting.

As a reminder, proceedings submission corrections cutoff date is Wednesday,
September 16, 2009 at 5:00 PM PT.

Please contact me at [email-masked] if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Wanda

 

===========================

Wanda Lo

Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)

48377 Fremont Blvd., Ste. 117 
Fremont, California 94538 / USA 
+1-510-492-4082 
+1-510-492-4001 (fax) 
www.ietf.org

-- 

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

 <http://www.amsl.com/> www.amsl.com