Subject: Request For IETF 75 WG and BOF Sessions Agenda, Minutes, and Presentations

From: "Wanda Lo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:04:32 -0700

WG Chairs and BOF Chairs,

We are in the process of compiling the Proceedings for IETF 75 and we are
still missing agenda, meeting minutes and presentations from various
sessions.  The cutoff for submissions have past , please upload meeting
minutes, as well as any presentations from your sessions, at your earliest
convenience using the Meeting Materials Manager found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi.   Alternatively,
you are welcome to send them to [email-masked] or directly to me at
[email-masked] for manual posting.

According to what we have received, the following WGs or BOFs are still
missing minutes:

Applications:

APPAREA

EAI

Internet:

INTAREA

NETEXT

NETEXT2 (BoF)

SOFTWIRE

Operations and Management:

DNSOP

MBONED

V6OPS

Real-time Application and Infrastructure:

CODEC (BoF)

MMUSIC

Routing:

MANET

IRTF:

HIPRG

RRG

As a reminder, proceedings submission corrections cutoff date is Wednesday,
September 16, 2009 at 5:00 PM PDT.

Please contact me at [email-masked] if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Wanda

 

===========================

Wanda Lo

Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)

48377 Fremont Blvd., Ste. 117 
Fremont, California 94538 / USA 
+1-510-492-4082 
+1-510-492-4001 (fax) 
www.ietf.org

-- 

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

 <http://www.amsl.com/> www.amsl.com