Subject: 76th IETF - Social Event

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 12:17:43 -0700 (PDT)

Social Event
Where: Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima
When: Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Host: WIDE

The Social Event will be held at the Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima
(http://www.princehotels.com/en/hiroshima/) overlooking the Seto Inland
Sea. Social Event Registration is available on the IETF76 meeting site
(http://www.ietf.org/meetings/76/) at a fee of 40 USD/person. Children and
spouses are welcome. Participants are limited to 600 due to venue space
restrictions. As such we recommend you register in advance. Transportation
will be provided by bus from the ANA. Return transportation will be
provided by bus from the Prince to the ANA and other IETF overflow hotels.

The Social will introduce you to the cuisine, culture and hospitality of
the Hiroshima area giving you an opportunity to experience making
okonomiyaki (a Japanese savoury pancake containing a variety of
ingredients), tasting "sake" from the famous Saikyo Sake Breweries
(http://saijosake.com/), participating in a traditional tea ceremony and
experiencing performances of several traditional Japanese performers from
the local area. 

Note: You must be registered for IETF 76 to purchase a Social Ticket.  

Only 39 days until the Hiroshima IETF! 
Online registration for the IETF meeting is at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/76/