Subject: Request For IETF 75 WG and BOF Sessions Agenda, Minutes, and Presentations

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 09:19:55 -0700 (PDT)

Dear WG Chairs and BOF Chairs,

We are in the process of compiling the Proceedings for IETF 75 and we are
still missing agenda, meeting minutes and presentations from various
sessions.  The cutoff for submissions have past , please upload meeting
minutes, as well as any presentations from your sessions, at your earliest
convenience using the Meeting Materials Manager found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi.  
Alternatively, you are welcome to send them to [email-masked] or
directly to me at [email-masked] for manual posting.

According to what we have received, the following WGs or BOFs are still
missing minutes:

Internet:
SOFTWIRE

Operations and Management:
DNSOP
MBONED
V6OPS

Real-time Application and Infrastructure:
MMUSIC

Routing:
MANET

IRTF:
RRG

As a reminder, proceedings submission corrections cutoff date is
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 5:00 PM PDT.

Please contact me at [email-masked] if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Wanda