Subject: 76th IETF - WG Chair Training Reminder

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:03:05 -0700 (PDT)

There will be a WG Chairs training session held during the Wednesday lunch
slot (11:30am - 1:00pm) at IETF 76 in Hiroshima. A complimentary lunch
will be provided. This training is open to all WG chairs, BOF chairs and
WG Secretaries.

The main topic for the Hiroshima session will be Issue Tracking. Do you
use an issue tracker to track issues with your WG documents? What are the
pros and cons to using an issue tracker? How can you obtain access to an
issue tracker for your WG? And what do you have to do to configure and
maintain it?

If you would like to attend this session, please RSVP to [email-masked]
by Thursday, November 5th. The location will be sent to those who RSVP.

Detailed Agenda:

WG Chairs Training
Wednesday, 1130 - 1300
======================

Announcement:
Datatracker Support for Working Groups (Ed Juskevicius, 10 min)

Main Presentation:
Issue Tracking for Working Groups (Margaret Wasserman 30 min)

Round Table Discussion:
Pros and Cons of Using Issue Tracking in IETF WGs (Panelists TBD, 30 min)