Subject: Deconflicting lisp and savi

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:44:20 -0400

We've received a lot of feeback that the lisp rrg conflict Friday
morning is problematic.  Any chance we could do something to fix this?
One option might be a savi/lisp swap.

Subject: Re: Friday RRG and-ietf LISP conflict
From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
To: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], Scott Brim <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:21:35 +0300

Despite your theory of priorities, I think that is a bad conflict based 
on who attends. You should ask for it to be fixed. I'm fine with the 
SAVI swap, even if that means I will probably miss SAVI to attend LISP. 
But maybe that's better than lots of folk missing either LISP or RRG.

(But its another question whether the fix is possible. INT scheduling is 
really hard.)

Jari

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:48:48 -0400

Sorry, it's lisp and rrg I want to try and deconflict and savi may be part of the solution.
[subject update]