Subject: IETF 79 Announcement

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 02:24:21 -0500

The IAOC is pleased to announce the ancient and historic city of  
Beijing as the site for IETF 79 from 7 - 10 November 2010.  This will  
be the IETF's first meeting in China.  The meeting will be held at the  
Shangri-La Beijing Hotel.

The IAOC and the Internet Society are also very pleased to announce  
that the Host for this meeting will be Tsinghua University, which has  
already hosted over 100 International Conferences/Meetings.  The  
University sends many individuals to participate in IETF meetings on a  
regular basis, and has demonstrated leadership and real perseverance  
in its efforts to bring the IETF to China.  Thank you!

The IAOC is confident that a successful IETF meeting can be held in  
Beijing and we are looking forward to our first meeting in China.

The 2010 IETF Meetings calendar is now complete:

IETF 77  Anaheim, CA, the United States
IETF 78  Maastricht, the Netherlands	Hosted by SIDN
IETF 79  Beijing, the People Republic of China	Hosted by Tsinghua  
University

Looking forward to seeing you at these interesting venues!

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director