Subject: latest missing replaced-by information

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 05:26:59 -1000

Hi,

as always, double-check before reporting to the secretariat. Also, see list of possible inconsistencies at the end.

(Note that the IPR disclosure search tool uses these replaced-by relationships, so keeping them up-to-date is actually useful and not just WG hygiene.)

Lars

-----------------------------------------------------------------
app Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
eai Working Group, app Area
   draft-fujiwara-eai-downgraded-display REPLACED BY draft-ietf-eai-downgraded-display
   draft-dainow-eai-email-clients REPLACED BY draft-ietf-eai-email-clients

idnabis Working Group, app Area
   draft-faltstrom-idnabis-tables REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idnabis-tables

morg Working Group, app Area
   draft-karp-morg-sortdisplay REPLACED BY draft-ietf-morg-sortdisplay

sieve Working Group, app Area
   draft-melnikov-sieve-external-lists REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists
   draft-daboo-sieve-include REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sieve-include
   draft-melnikov-sieve-notify-sip-message REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message

vcarddav Working Group, app Area
   draft-perreault-vcarddav-vcardxml REPLACED BY draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml

-----------------------------------------------------------------
int Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
6lowpan Working Group, int Area
   draft-hui-6lowpan-nd REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6lowpan-nd

ancp Working Group, int Area
   draft-lefaucheur-ancp-mc-extensions REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions

autoconf Working Group, int Area
   draft-baccelli-autoconf-adhoc-addr-model REPLACED BY draft-ietf-autoconf-adhoc-addr-model

csi Working Group, int Area
   draft-jiang-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps REPLACED BY draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps
   draft-rgaglian-csi-send-name-type-registry REPLACED BY draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry

dhc Working Group, int Area
   draft-dtv-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery
   draft-miles-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra

dnsext Working Group, int Area
   draft-eastlake-dnsext-2929bis REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dnsext-2929bis
   draft-dolmatov-dnsext-dnssec-gost REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost

hip Working Group, int Area
   draft-nikander-hip-hiccups REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip-hiccups
   draft-camarillo-hip-via REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip-via

l2tpext Working Group, int Area
   draft-galtzur-l2tpext-tdm REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm

l2vpn Working Group, int Area
   draft-pdutta-l2vpn-vpls-ldp-mac-opt REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-ldp-mac-opt
   draft-henderickx-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming
   draft-kompella-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming
   draft-sajassi-l2vpn-vpls-pbb-interop REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pbb-interop

lisp Working Group, int Area
   draft-fuller-lisp-alt REPLACED BY draft-ietf-lisp-alt
   draft-lewis-lisp-interworking REPLACED BY draft-ietf-lisp-interworking
   draft-fuller-lisp-ms REPLACED BY draft-ietf-lisp-ms
   draft-farinacci-lisp-multicast REPLACED BY draft-ietf-lisp-multicast

netext Working Group, int Area
   draft-korhonen-netext-redirect REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netext-redirect

netlmm Working Group, int Area
   draft-korhonen-netlmm-lma-discovery REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery
   draft-xia-netlmm-lma-discovery REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery
   draft-glenn-netlmm-pmipv6-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib

pwe3 Working Group, int Area
   draft-martini-pwe3-iccp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp

trill Working Group, int Area
   draft-gray-trill-rbridge-arch REPLACED BY draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-arch

-----------------------------------------------------------------
ops Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
capwap Working Group, ops Area
   draft-yangshi-capwap-802dot11-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib
   draft-yangshi-capwap-base-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-capwap-base-mib

dime Working Group, ops Area
   draft-fajardo-dime-app-design-guide REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide
   draft-zorn-dime-capablities-update REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update
   draft-zorn-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib
   draft-zorn-dime-diameter-cc-appl-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-diameter-cc-appl-mib
   draft-korhonen-dime-nai-routing REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-nai-routing
   draft-korhonen-dime-pmip6 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-pmip6
   draft-korhonen-dime-qos-attributes REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes
   draft-korhonen-dime-qos-parameters REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters
   draft-tsou-dime-realm-based-redirect REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect

grow Working Group, ops Area
   draft-dimitri-grow-rss REPLACED BY draft-ietf-grow-rss

ipfix Working Group, ops Area
   draft-boschi-ipfix-anon REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-anon
   draft-trammell-ipfix-biflow REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow
   draft-claise-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream
   draft-boschi-ipfix-exporting-type REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type
   draft-trammell-ipfix-file REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-file
   draft-gupta-ipfix-reliability-template-ext REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-reliability-template-ext

mboned Working Group, ops Area
   draft-asaeda-mboned-mtrace-v2 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2
   draft-asaeda-mboned-session-announcement-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-session-announcement-req
   draft-venaas-mboned-ssmping REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping

netconf Working Group, ops Area
   draft-chisholm-netconf-monitoring REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring
   draft-scott-netconf-monitoring REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring
   draft-bierman-netconf-with-defaults REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netconf-with-defaults

netmod Working Group, ops Area
   draft-shafer-netmod-arch REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netmod-arch
   draft-schoenw-netmod-yang-types REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netmod-yang-types
   draft-bierman-netmod-yang-usage REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netmod-yang-usage

opsec Working Group, ops Area
   draft-gont-opsec-icmp-filtering REPLACED BY draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering
   draft-gont-opsec-ip-security REPLACED BY draft-ietf-opsec-ip-security

radext Working Group, ops Area
   draft-nelson-radext-crypto-agility-requirements REPLACED BY draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements
   draft-dekok-radext-tcp-transport REPLACED BY draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport
   draft-tiwari-radext-tunnel-type REPLACED BY draft-ietf-radext-tunnel-type

v6ops Working Group, ops Area
   draft-jiang-v6ops-incremental-cgn REPLACED BY draft-ietf-v6ops-incremental-cgn
   draft-vandevelde-v6ops-ra-guard REPLACED BY draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard
   draft-rgaglian-v6ops-v6inixp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-v6ops-v6inixp

-----------------------------------------------------------------
rai Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
avt Working Group, rai Area
   draft-rocky-avt-rtp-gsm-hr REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-gsm-hr
   draft-wang-avt-rtp-gsm-hr REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-gsm-hr
   draft-westerlund-avt-rtp-gsm-hr REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-gsm-hr
   draft-hannuksela-avt-rtp-svc REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc
   draft-ahmadi-avt-rtp-vmr-wb REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb
   draft-ahmadi-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-extension REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-extension
   draft-gharai-avt-uncomp-video REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video
   draft-perkins-avt-uncomp-video-ext REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-ext

bliss Working Group, rai Area
   draft-elwell-bliss-ach-analysis REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss-ach-analysis
   draft-poetzl-bliss-call-completion REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion
   draft-procter-bliss-call-park-extension REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss-call-park-extension
   draft-rosenberg-bliss-problem-statement REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss-problem-statement

drinks Working Group, rai Area
   draft-channabasappa-drinks-usecases-requirements REPLACED BY draft-ietf-drinks-usecases-requirements

ecrit Working Group, rai Area
   draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-location-hiding-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-location-hiding-req
   draft-wolf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary
   draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-lost-sync REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync
   draft-barnes-ecrit-rough-loc REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-rough-loc
   draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-security-threats
   draft-winterbottom-ecrit-specifying-holes REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-specifying-holes

enum Working Group, rai Area
   draft-hoeneisen-enum-enumservices-transition REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition
   draft-mahy-enum-im-service REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-im-service
   draft-shockey-enum-trunkgroup REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-trunkgroup
   draft-hoeneisen-enum-x-service-regs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-x-service-regs

geopriv Working Group, rai Area
   draft-mayrhofer-geopriv-geo-uri REPLACED BY draft-ietf-geopriv-geo-uri
   draft-winterbottom-geopriv-held-identity-extensions REPLACED BY draft-ietf-geopriv-held-identity-extensions

mediactrl Working Group, rai Area
   draft-boulton-mediactrl-mrb REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mediactrl-mrb

mmusic Working Group, rai Area
   draft-johansson-mmusic-image-attributes REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mmusic-image-attributes
   draft-begen-mmusic-rfc4756bis REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4756bis
   draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-cs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs
   draft-fischl-mmusic-sdp-dtls REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-dtls

p2psip Working Group, rai Area
   draft-bryan-p2psip-reload REPLACED BY draft-ietf-p2psip-reload
   draft-maenpaa-p2psip-self-tuning REPLACED BY draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning

simple Working Group, rai Area
   draft-holmberg-simple-msrp-sessmatch REPLACED BY draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch

sipcore Working Group, rai Area
   draft-sparks-sipcore-invfix REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipcore-invfix
   draft-camarillo-sipcore-reinvite REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipcore-reinvite
   draft-roach-sipcore-rfc3265bis REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc3265bis

speermint Working Group, rai Area
   draft-meyer-speermint-reqs-and-terminology REPLACED BY draft-ietf-speermint-reqs-and-terminology
   draft-niccolini-speermint-voipthreats REPLACED BY draft-ietf-speermint-voipthreats

xcon Working Group, rai Area
   draft-barnes-xcon-ccmp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp
   draft-barnes-xcon-examples REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xcon-examples

xmpp Working Group, rai Area
   draft-saintandre-xmpp-e2e-requirements REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xmpp-e2e-requirements

-----------------------------------------------------------------
rtg Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ccamp Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-alanqar-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-reqts REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-reqts
   draft-ali-ccamp-rsvp-node-id-based-hello REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-node-id-based-hello
   draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-transport-lmp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-transport-lmp
   draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-impairments REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-impairments
   draft-lee-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf

forces Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-hadi-forces-sctptml REPLACED BY draft-ietf-forces-sctptml
   draft-jhs-forces-tmlsp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp

idr Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-scholl-idr-advisory REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-advisory
   draft-rosen-idr-aigp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-aigp
   draft-marques-idr-best-external REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-best-external
   draft-asati-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria

isis Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-chopps-isis-bfd-tlv REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-bfd-tlv
   draft-ginsberg-isis-genapp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-genapp
   draft-previdi-isis-mi REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-mi

l3vpn Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-pmohapat-l3vpn-acceptown-community REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l3vpn-acceptown-community
   draft-kumaki-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts
   draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations

manet Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-cole-manet-nhdp-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib
   draft-cole-manet-olsrv2-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib
   draft-cole-manet-smf-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib

mpls Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-vasseur-mpls-3209-patherr REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-3209-patherr
   draft-berger-mpls-gmpls-lsp-reroute REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-gmpls-lsp-reroute
   draft-dasmith-mpls-ip-options REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ip-options
   draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-capabilities REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-capabilities
   draft-asati-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib
   draft-decraene-mpls-ldp-interarea REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-interarea
   draft-swallow-mpls-mcast-cv REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-mcast-cv
   draft-allan-mpls-oam-frmwk REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-oam-frmwk
   draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-bypass REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-bypass
   draft-swallow-mpls-remote-lsp-ping REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-remote-lsp-ping
   draft-ali-mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping
   draft-awduche-mpls-rsvp-tunnel-applicability REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-tunnel-applicability
   draft-bryant-mpls-tp-ach-tlv REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ach-tlv
   draft-mansfield-mpls-tp-nm-framework REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-framework
   draft-gray-mpls-tp-nm-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req
   draft-helvoort-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone
   draft-agarwal-mpls-ttl REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ttl

ospf Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-ogier-ospf-dbex-opt REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-dbex-opt
   draft-venkata-ospf-dynamic-hostname REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-dynamic-hostname
   draft-nguyen-ospf-lls REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-lls
   draft-acee-ospf-multi-instance REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-multi-instance
   draft-acee-ospf-transport-instance REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-transport-instance

pce Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-sivabalan-pce-dste REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-dste
   draft-otani-pce-gmpls-aps-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req
   draft-oki-pce-inter-layer-ext REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext
   draft-vasseur-pce-monitoring REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-monitoring
   draft-leroux-pce-of REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-of
   draft-yasukawa-pce-p2mp-app REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-app
   draft-yasukawa-pce-p2mp-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-req
   draft-bradford-pce-path-key REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-path-key
   draft-kkoushik-pce-pcep-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib
   draft-farrel-pce-vendor-constraints REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints
   draft-yasukawa-pce-vpn-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-vpn-req
   draft-lee-pce-wson-routing-wavelength REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength

roll Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-martocci-roll-building-routing-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs
   draft-brandt-roll-home-routing-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs
   draft-pister-roll-indus-routing-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll-indus-routing-reqs
   draft-levis-roll-protocols-survey REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll-protocols-survey
   draft-mjkim-roll-routing-metrics REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll-routing-metrics
   draft-dt-roll-rpl REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll-rpl

sidr Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-huston-sidr-bogons REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-bogons
   draft-huston-sidr-repos-struct REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct
   draft-huston-sidr-roa-validation REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation
   draft-huston-sidr-rpki-algs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-algs
   draft-kisteleki-sidr-rpsl-sig REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig

-----------------------------------------------------------------
sec Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
isms Working Group, sec Area
   draft-hardaker-isms-dtls-tm REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isms-dtls-tm

pkix Working Group, sec Area
   draft-santesson-pkix-certimage REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pkix-certimage

sasl Working Group, sec Area
   draft-zeilenga-sasl-crammd5 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sasl-crammd5
   draft-zeilenga-sasl-rfc2222bis REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sasl-rfc2222bis

smime Working Group, sec Area
   draft-dusse-smime-cert REPLACED BY draft-ietf-smime-cert
   draft-dusse-smime-msg REPLACED BY draft-ietf-smime-msg

tls Working Group, sec Area
   draft-rescorla-tls-renegotiation REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tls-renegotiation
   draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tls-suiteb

-----------------------------------------------------------------
tsv Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
behave Working Group, tsv Area
   draft-thaler-behave-translator-addressing REPLACED BY draft-ietf-behave-translator-addressing

ippm Working Group, tsv Area
   draft-almes-ippm-framework REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ippm-framework
   draft-morton-ippm-reporting-metrics REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics

ledbat Working Group, tsv Area
   draft-shalunov-ledbat-congestion REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion

pcn Working Group, tsv Area
   draft-briscoe-pcn-3-in-1-encoding REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pcn-3-in-1-encoding
   draft-taylor-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour
   draft-chan-pcn-encoding-comparison REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pcn-encoding-comparison
   draft-menth-pcn-psdm-encoding REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pcn-psdm-encoding

tcpm Working Group, tsv Area
   draft-jarvinen-tcpm-sack-recovery-entry REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tcpm-sack-recovery-entry
   draft-gont-tcpm-urgent-data REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tcpm-urgent-data

tsvwg Working Group, tsv Area
   draft-baker-tsvwg-mlpp-that-works REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tsvwg-mlpp-that-works

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Potential Inconsistencies
-----------------------------------------------------------------
draft-ietf-6lowpan-nd may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-gsm-hr may replace one or more of 3 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-sip-saml may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-arch may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this