Subject: IETF 82 in Taipei

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 08:33:13 -0500

The IAOC is pleased to announce the city of Taipei as the site for  
IETF 82 from 13 - 18 November 2011.  The meeting will be held at the  
Taipei International Convention Center.

The IAOC and the Internet Society are also very pleased that the Host  
for this meeting will be the Taiwan Network Information Center (TWNIC).

TWNIC is a non-profit organization responsible for domain name  
registry, IP address and ASN allocation, coordination between national  
and international Internet related organizations, and promotion of  
nationwide Internet applications.

Please see http://www.twnic.net/English/Index.htm for more information  
on TWNIC.

Many thanks to TWNIC!

If you are interested in being the Host or a Sponsor for a future IETF  
meeting contact Drew Dvorshak at [email-masked].

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

2010

IETF 77  Anaheim, CA, the United States (Hosting Opportunity)
IETF 78  Maastricht, the Netherlands	Hosted by SIDN
IETF 79  Beijing, the People Republic of China	Hosted by Tsinghua  
University

2011

IETF 80  Europe (Hosting opportunity)
IETF 81  Quebec City (Hosting opportunity)
IETF 82  Taipei Hosted by TWNIC