Subject: 77th IETF - Registration Information

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:09:11 -0800 (PST)

77th IETF Meeting
Anaheim, CA, USA
March 21-26, 2010

Registration is now open!

Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/77/

1.  Registration Types
2.  Visas and Letters of Invitation
3.  Accommodations & Breakfast Information

1) Registration Types

A. Early-Bird Registration - USD 635.00
Register and pay before Friday, 12 March 2010 at 17:00 PST (24:00
UTC) for Early-Bird rate.

B. After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 785.00
	
C. Full-time Student Registrations - USD 150.00
Full-time students with proper ID are eligible to receive a special USD
150.00 student rate. Student rate is not subject to any late-fees.
Students will also be able to register on-site at the special student
rate. Failure to provide valid student ID on-site will revoke the special
student status.

D. One Day Pass Registration - USD 200.00
We are once again offering a one-day pass for $200. Benefits are:

1. Attend all sessions during any one day of the Meeting, and partake of
the food and beverage during the breaks
2. You select which day to attend when you show up onsite to check-in
3. Payments may be made onsite without a late fee
4. Pass can be upgraded to a full Meeting Registration, however, late fee
may apply if initial one-day payment not made before Early Bird deadline
5. Attend Sunday Tutorials at no additional charge
6. Attend Sunday Welcome Reception at no additional charge
7. Attend Wednesday and Thursday Plenaries at no additional charge
	
CANCELLATION
The cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday, 15 March 2010 at
17:00 PT (01:00 Tuesday, March 16 UTC). Cancellations are subject to a
10% (ten percent) cancellation fee.

Online Registration ends: Friday, 19 March, 2010 at 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC)

On-site Registration
You can register onsite at the meeting in Anaheim, CA, USA starting
Sunday, 21 March 2010 at 12:00 noon PT.

Meeting Schedule: Start Monday morning and run through Friday at 15:15
local time. Most training sessions will take place on Sunday afternoon 21
March 2010. Participants should plan their travel accordingly.

2) Letters of Invitation and Visas

Letters of Invitation
After you complete the meeting registration process, you will be given the
option to request an IETF letter of invitation. 

Visas
We recommend you allocate at least one month to complete the visa process.
See here for more information on the visa application process: 
https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov

The following countries participate in the Visa Waiver Program (as of
December 30, 2008):
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Czech Republic, Denmark,
Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy,
Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the
Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore,
Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the
United Kingdom

Applications may be submitted at any time prior to travel to the United
States.  The Department of Homeland Security recommends that travel
authorization applications be submitted at least 72 hours prior to travel.
Unless revoked, travel authorizations are valid for two years from the
date of authorization, or until your passport expires, whichever comes
first.

You can update the following information at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov once
you have received approval:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Airline and flight number
- City where you are boarding
- Address while in the United States

3) Accommodations & Breakfast Information
The IETF has a sleeping room block at the main IETF 77 meeting venue: the
Hilton Anaheim.  Room rate is $194 USD single and $214 USD double plus 15%
per room per night and $1.15 USD per room per night tax. More information
about the hotel can be found here:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/77/hotel.html.
Breakfast will be provided as part of the on-site meeting services.

Only 61 days until IETF 77!