Subject: WG Chairs' Beer Evening in Anaheim

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:35:16 -0700

Hi,

    You're all welcome to the traditional WG Chair's beer evening after
the Plenary on Wednesday, in Bar Louie, about 15 minutes walk from the
Anaheim Hilton hotel.  Here's a google map showing where:

  http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&q=33.806290,-117.911324

There is both some good beers and food available.  Here's the blurb:
http://www.restaurants-america.com/barlouie/ .

This will be the last WG Chairs' Beer Evening I arrange -- my body
keeps telling me that wine is better for it than beer, so I'm not
automatically doing beer place scouting in new places, the way I used
to.  I do hope that someone will step up and keep the tradition going,
though!

Best,

	Henrik

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:45:22 -0700

Hi Henrick,

Many thanks for all of these you have organized so far!

Ben. (who would be equally happy with a WG Chair Wine Evening ;-)  )

On Mar 24, 2010, at 2:35 PM, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:53:25 -0400

+10!!

---

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:58:28 -0700

If we switch to wine (which I'm fine with too), let's wait until
*after* Maastricht. Any place that close to Belgium seems like a good
place for a beer meeting ;)

David

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:58:24 -0700

> place for a beer meeting ;)

Switching to wine sounds like a terrible idea! Thanks a lot Henrik for
all the effort you have put into this.

Stig

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 15:45:59 -0700

Any place who's logo is a martini glass is fine with me :-)

---

From: "Polk, William T." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:37:27 -0400

Henrik,

Thanks for all the effort you have put into this over the years.  It may take a committee to replace you (or perhaps a new working group in GEN)!

Tim Polk

On 3/24/10 2:35 PM, "Henrik Levkowetz" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi,

Best,

        Henrik

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 19:22:54 -0400

The scotch bof planning has been a committee effort for several years 
now. I don't see why the WG bar bof can't be done the same way.

     Tony Hansen

On 3/24/2010 8:37 PM, Polk, William T. wrote:
> Henrik,
>
> Thanks for all the effort you have put into this over the years.  It 
> may take a committee to replace you (or perhaps a new working group in 
> GEN)!
>
> Tim Polk
>
>
>     <http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&q=33.806290,-117.911324>
>