Subject: Location for the First-Time Attendees Meet-and-Greet

From: Amy Vezza <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 15:29:38 -0700

Dear First-Time Attendees,

The First-Time Attendees Meet-and-Greet will take place from 4-5pm on  
Sunday, March 21st, on the Sunset Deck.  The Sunset Deck is located  
on the fifth floor of the Hilton Anaheim.

Regards,

Amy for the IETF Secretariat

-------------------
Dear First-Time Attendees,

I am pleased that you are planning to attend your first
IETF meeting.  I look forward to meeting you at IETF 77 in
Anaheim, California.

In order to get you started on the right foot, you are invited a
Meet-and-Greet with the IETF Working Group Chairs from 4-5pm on
Sunday, March 21st.  Only first-time attendees and WG Chairs
are invited to this special reception, which will take place at the
Hilton Anaheim, with exact room still to be determined.  Beer, wine,
soda, and light appetizers will be provided.  This will be an informal
gathering; there will be no speeches or presentations.  The sole
purpose of this gathering is to give you some time to mingle with the
WG Chairs, providing a forum for you to get answers to any questions
you may have about the IETF.  If you are hoping to speak with a  
particular
WG Chair, you may want to check out our WG Chair Directory,
where you can find photos of many of the IETF WG Chairs:

   http://www.ietf.org/wg/chair-photos.html

At 5pm, you are encouraged to attend the official IETF Welcome
Reception.

As you prepare to attend your first IETF meeting, I strongly
recommend that you review the Tao of the IETF, which is available
online:

   http://www.ietf.org/tao.html

Safe Travel and Best Wishes,
   Russ Housley
   IETF Chair