Subject: 77th IETF - WG/BOF Agendas - Reminder

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:18:44 -0800 (PST)

The Draft agendas for working groups and BOF that are meeting in Anaheim,
CA, USA were due to be uploaded this past Wednesday, March 10 at 17:00 PT
(01:00 Thursday, March 11 UTC), upload using the IETF Meeting Materials
Management Tool https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi

If you have not already done so, please upload the agenda as soon as
possible.

Revised Working Group agendas are due by Monday, March 15 at 17:00 PT
(24:00 UTC), upload using the IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool
https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi

Thanks,
Wanda

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:36:18 -0800

>Management Tool https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi

Looks like we hit about the 50% level. Woo hoo.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium