Subject: Request For IETF 77 WG and BOF Sessions Agenda, Minutes, and Presentations

From: "Wanda Lo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:02:29 -0700

Dear WG Chairs and BOF Chairs,

We are in the process of compiling the proceedings for IETF 77 and we are
still missing meeting minutes from various sessions. The cutoff for
submissions is this Friday, April 23, 2010 and correction submissions cutoff
is May 12, 2010.  Please upload meeting minutes, as well as any
presentations from your sessions, at your earliest convenience using the
Meeting Materials Manager found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi.  Alternatively,
you are welcome to send them to [email-masked] or [email-masked] for
manual posting.

Thanks,

Wanda

 

===========================

Wanda Lo

Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)

48377 Fremont Blvd., Ste. 117 
Fremont, California 94538 / USA 
+1-510-492-4082 
+1-510-492-4001 (fax) 
www.ietf.org

-- 

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

 <http://www.amsl.com/> www.amsl.com