Subject: latest missing replaced-by information

From: Eggert Lars (Nokia-NRC/Espoo) <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:40:58 +0300

Hi,

here's my current report of potentially missing "replaced-by" relationships in the IETF datatracker. WG chairs are encouraged to check whether these are accurate for their WGs, and if so, send a ticket to the secretariat instructing them to "record in the database that draft X replaced draft Y".

As always, double-check before reporting to the secretariat. Also, see list of possible inconsistencies at the end.

(Note that the IPR disclosure search tool uses these replaced-by relationships, so keeping them up-to-date is actually useful and not just WG hygiene.)

Lars

PS: This report is generated by a new version of the tool that uses all_id2.txt rather than screen-scraping the datatracker. In other words, check the output even more carefully than normally.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
APP Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
EAI Working Group, APP Area
   draft-dainow-eai-email-clients POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-eai-email-clients
   draft-fujiwara-eai-downgraded-display POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-eai-downgraded-display

MORG Working Group, APP Area
   draft-karp-morg-sortdisplay POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-morg-sortdisplay

SIEVE Working Group, APP Area
   draft-daboo-sieve-include POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sieve-include
   draft-melnikov-sieve-notify-sip-message POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message

VCARDDAV Working Group, APP Area
   draft-perreault-vcarddav-vcardxml POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml

-----------------------------------------------------------------
INT Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
6MAN Working Group, INT Area
   draft-joshi-6man-neighbor-inform POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6man-neighbor-inform

ANCP Working Group, INT Area
   draft-lefaucheur-ancp-mc-extensions POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions

AUTOCONF Working Group, INT Area
   draft-baccelli-autoconf-adhoc-addr-model POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-autoconf-adhoc-addr-model

CSI Working Group, INT Area
   draft-jiang-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps
   draft-rgaglian-csi-send-name-type-registry POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry

DHC Working Group, INT Area
   draft-miles-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra

DNSEXT Working Group, INT Area
   draft-dolmatov-dnsext-dnssec-gost POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost
   draft-wang-dnsext-newzone-notify POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dnsext-newzone-notify

HIP Working Group, INT Area
   draft-camarillo-hip-via POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip-via
   draft-keranen-hip-reload-instance POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance
   draft-nikander-hip-hiccups POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip-hiccups

INTAREA Working Group, INT Area
   draft-touch-intarea-tunnels POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels

LISP Working Group, INT Area
   draft-farinacci-lisp-multicast POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-lisp-multicast
   draft-fuller-lisp-alt POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-lisp-alt
   draft-fuller-lisp-ms POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-lisp-ms
   draft-lewis-lisp-interworking POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-lisp-interworking

MIP4 Working Group, INT Area
   draft-chakrabarti-mip4-mcbc POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mip4-mcbc
   draft-makela-mip4-nemo-haaro POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-haaro

NETEXT Working Group, INT Area
   draft-korhonen-netext-redirect POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netext-redirect

NETLMM Working Group, INT Area
   draft-cui-netlmm-mip-interactions POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netlmm-mip-interactions
   draft-glenn-netlmm-pmipv6-mib POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib
   draft-korhonen-netlmm-lma-discovery POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery
   draft-xia-netlmm-lma-discovery POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery

SAVI Working Group, INT Area
   draft-bi-savi-dhcp POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-savi-dhcp

TRILL Working Group, INT Area
   draft-zebrose-trill-rbridge-mib POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib

-----------------------------------------------------------------
OPS Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
CAPWAP Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-yangshi-capwap-802dot11-mib POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib
   draft-yangshi-capwap-base-mib POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-capwap-base-mib

DIME Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-carlberg-dime-priority-avps POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps
   draft-fajardo-dime-app-design-guide POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide
   draft-jones-dime-extended-naptr POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-extended-naptr
   draft-korhonen-dime-nai-routing POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-nai-routing
   draft-korhonen-dime-pmip6 POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-pmip6
   draft-korhonen-dime-qos-attributes POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes
   draft-korhonen-dime-qos-parameters POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters
   draft-tsou-dime-realm-based-redirect POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect
   draft-wu-dime-local-keytran POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran
   draft-wu-dime-pmip6-lr POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr
   draft-zorn-dime-capablities-update POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update
   draft-zorn-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib
   draft-zorn-dime-diameter-cc-appl-mib POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-diameter-cc-appl-mib

GROW Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-dimitri-grow-rss POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-grow-rss

IPFIX Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-boschi-ipfix-anon POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-anon
   draft-boschi-ipfix-exporting-type POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type
   draft-claise-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream
   draft-gupta-ipfix-reliability-template-ext POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-reliability-template-ext
   draft-trammell-ipfix-file POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-file

MBONED Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-asaeda-mboned-mtrace-v2 POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2
   draft-asaeda-mboned-session-announcement-req POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-session-announcement-req
   draft-venaas-mboned-ssmping POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping

NETCONF Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-bierman-netconf-with-defaults POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netconf-with-defaults
   draft-chisholm-netconf-monitoring POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring

NETMOD Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-bierman-netmod-yang-usage POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netmod-yang-usage
   draft-schoenw-netmod-yang-types POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netmod-yang-types
   draft-shafer-netmod-arch POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netmod-arch

OPSAWG Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-mizrahi-opsawg-oam-overview POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview

OPSEC Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-gont-opsec-icmp-filtering POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering
   draft-gont-opsec-ip-security POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-opsec-ip-security

RADEXT Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-dekok-radext-tcp-transport POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport
   draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access
   draft-nelson-radext-crypto-agility-requirements POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements
   draft-tiwari-radext-tunnel-type POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-radext-tunnel-type

V6OPS Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-jiang-v6ops-incremental-cgn POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-v6ops-incremental-cgn
   draft-rgaglian-v6ops-v6inixp POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-v6ops-v6inixp
   draft-vandevelde-v6ops-ra-guard POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard

-----------------------------------------------------------------
RAI Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
AVT Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-begen-avt-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp
   draft-schmidt-avt-rfc3016bis POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rfc3016bis
   draft-westerlund-avt-ecn-for-rtp POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-ecn-for-rtp

BLISS Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-elwell-bliss-ach-analysis POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss-ach-analysis
   draft-poetzl-bliss-call-completion POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion
   draft-procter-bliss-call-park-extension POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss-call-park-extension
   draft-rosenberg-bliss-problem-statement POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss-problem-statement

CODEC Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-valin-codec-requirements POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-codec-requirements

DRINKS Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-channabasappa-drinks-usecases-requirements POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-drinks-usecases-requirements

ECRIT Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-barnes-ecrit-rough-loc POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-rough-loc
   draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-location-hiding-req POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-location-hiding-req
   draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-lost-sync POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync
   draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-security-threats
   draft-winterbottom-ecrit-specifying-holes POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-specifying-holes
   draft-wolf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary

ENUM Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-hoeneisen-enum-enumservices-transition POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition
   draft-hoeneisen-enum-x-service-regs POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-x-service-regs
   draft-mahy-enum-im-service POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-im-service
   draft-shockey-enum-trunkgroup POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-trunkgroup

GEOPRIV Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-mayrhofer-geopriv-geo-uri POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-geopriv-geo-uri
   draft-rosen-geopriv-prefix POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-geopriv-prefix
   draft-winterbottom-geopriv-held-identity-extensions POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-geopriv-held-identity-extensions

MARTINI Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-elwell-martini-reqs POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-martini-reqs
   draft-roach-martini-gin POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-martini-gin

MMUSIC Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-begen-mmusic-rfc4756bis POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4756bis
   draft-fischl-mmusic-sdp-dtls POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-dtls
   draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-cs POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs
   draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap
   draft-johansson-mmusic-image-attributes POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mmusic-image-attributes

P2PSIP Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-bryan-p2psip-reload POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-p2psip-reload
   draft-maenpaa-p2psip-self-tuning POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning
   draft-maenpaa-p2psip-service-discovery POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery

SIPCLF Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-gurbani-sipclf-problem-statement POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement

SIPCORE Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-barnes-sipcore-rfc4244bis POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis

SPEERMINT Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-meyer-speermint-reqs-and-terminology POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-speermint-reqs-and-terminology
   draft-niccolini-speermint-voipthreats POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-speermint-voipthreats

XCON Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-barnes-xcon-ccmp POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp
   draft-barnes-xcon-examples POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xcon-examples

XMPP Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-saintandre-xmpp-address POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xmpp-address
   draft-saintandre-xmpp-e2e-requirements POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xmpp-e2e-requirements

-----------------------------------------------------------------
RTG Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
CCAMP Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext
   draft-kern-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext
   draft-lee-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf

FORCES Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-hadi-forces-sctptml POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-forces-sctptml

IDR Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-asati-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria
   draft-marques-idr-best-external POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-best-external
   draft-rosen-idr-aigp POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-aigp
   draft-scholl-idr-advisory POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-advisory

ISIS Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-chopps-isis-bfd-tlv POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-bfd-tlv
   draft-ginsberg-isis-genapp POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-genapp
   draft-previdi-isis-mi POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-mi

L2VPN Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-henderickx-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming
   draft-kompella-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming
   draft-pdutta-l2vpn-vpls-ldp-mac-opt POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-ldp-mac-opt
   draft-sajassi-l2vpn-vpls-pbb-interop POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pbb-interop

MPLS Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-boutros-mpls-tp-fault POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault
   draft-fbb-mpls-tp-data-plane POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-tp-data-plane
   draft-nitinb-mpls-tp-lsp-ping-bfd-procedures POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-tp-lsp-ping-bfd-procedures
   draft-weingarten-mpls-tp-linear-protection POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection
   draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-in-band-signaling POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-signaling

OSPF Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-acee-ospf-multi-instance POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-multi-instance
   draft-acee-ospf-transport-instance POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-transport-instance
   draft-nguyen-ospf-lls POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-lls
   draft-ogier-ospf-dbex-opt POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-dbex-opt
   draft-venkata-ospf-dynamic-hostname POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-dynamic-hostname

PCE Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-bradford-pce-path-key POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-path-key
   draft-farrel-pce-vendor-constraints POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints
   draft-kkoushik-pce-pcep-mib POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib
   draft-lee-pce-wson-routing-wavelength POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength
   draft-leroux-pce-of POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-of
   draft-oki-pce-inter-layer-ext POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext
   draft-otani-pce-gmpls-aps-req POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req
   draft-sivabalan-pce-dste POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-dste
   draft-vasseur-pce-monitoring POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-monitoring
   draft-yasukawa-pce-p2mp-app POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-app
   draft-yasukawa-pce-p2mp-req POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-req
   draft-yasukawa-pce-vpn-req POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-vpn-req

PWE3 Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-martini-pwe3-iccp POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp
   draft-martini-pwe3-static-pw-status POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pwe3-static-pw-status

ROLL Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-levis-roll-trickle POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll-trickle
   draft-tsao-roll-security-framework POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll-security-framework

SIDR Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-huston-sidr-bogons POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-bogons
   draft-huston-sidr-repos-struct POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct
   draft-huston-sidr-roa-validation POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation
   draft-huston-sidr-rpki-algs POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-algs
   draft-kisteleki-sidr-rpsl-sig POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig

-----------------------------------------------------------------
SEC Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ISMS Working Group, SEC Area
   draft-hardaker-isms-dtls-tm POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isms-dtls-tm

PKIX Working Group, SEC Area
   draft-santesson-pkix-certimage POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pkix-certimage

SASL Working Group, SEC Area
   draft-zeilenga-sasl-crammd5 POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sasl-crammd5
   draft-zeilenga-sasl-rfc2222bis POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sasl-rfc2222bis

SMIME Working Group, SEC Area
   draft-dusse-smime-cert POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-smime-cert
   draft-dusse-smime-msg POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-smime-msg

TLS Working Group, SEC Area
   draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tls-suiteb

-----------------------------------------------------------------
TSV Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
BEHAVE Working Group, TSV Area
   draft-liu-behave-ftp64 POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-behave-ftp64

LEDBAT Working Group, TSV Area
   draft-welzl-ledbat-survey POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ledbat-survey

MPTCP Working Group, TSV Area
   draft-bagnulo-mptcp-threat POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mptcp-threat
   draft-ford-mptcp-architecture POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mptcp-architecture

NSIS Working Group, TSV Area
   draft-manner-nsis-nslp-auth POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-auth

PCN Working Group, TSV Area
   draft-moncaster-pcn-3-state-encoding POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pcn-3-state-encoding

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Potential Inconsistencies
-----------------------------------------------------------------
draft-ietf-6lowpan-nd may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-gsm-hr may replace one or more of 3 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-netlmm-mip-interactions may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-sip-saml may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-arch may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 07:56:26 -0700

>here's my current report of potentially missing "replaced-by" relationships in the IETF datatracker. WG chairs are encouraged to check whether these are accurate for their WGs, and if so, send a tic…

Do you want us to be reporting negatives as well? That is, if we see a POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY that we are sure is not true, what should we do?

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

---

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 23:03:28 +0800

B. R.
Tina
http://tinatsou.weebly.com/contact.html

On Apr 8, 2010, at 10:56 PM, Paul Hoffman wrote:

>> here's my current report of potentially missing "replaced-by"  
>> relationships in the IETF datatracker. WG chairs are encouraged to  
>> check whether these are accurate for their WGs, and if so, send a  
>> ticket to the secretariat instructing them to "record in the  
>> database that draft X replaced draft Y".
>
> Do you want us to be reporting negatives as well? That is, if we see  
> a POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY that we are sure is not true, what should  
> we do?
Can it be also reported to the secretariat?

---

From: Brian Weis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 08:18:27 -0700

> database that draft X replaced draft Y".

Is "[email-masked]" the correct address to report  
inconsistencies to the secretariat?

Thanks,
Brian

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 18:58:45 +0300

> Do you want us to be reporting negatives as well? That is, if we see a POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY that we are sure is not true, what should we do?

Nothing, really. The secretariat won't act on anything without getting a ticket from a chair.

Lars

PS: In an ideal world, I'd add these exceptions to the code, but realistically, that won't happen...

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 18:59:25 +0300

I usually email [email-masked] Secretary <[email-masked]>