Subject: Request For IETF 77 WG and BOF Sessions Agenda, Minutes, and Presentations

From: "Wanda Lo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 08:53:17 -0700

Dear WG Chairs and BOF Chairs,

We are in the process of compiling the Proceedings for IETF 77 and we are
still missing meeting minutes from various sessions. The cutoff for
submissions has past and correction submissions cutoff is May 12, 2010.
Please upload meeting minutes, as well as any presentations from your
sessions, at your earliest convenience using the Meeting Materials Manager
found here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi.
Alternatively, you are welcome to send them to [email-masked] or
[email-masked] for manual posting.

As of today, I'm still missing minutes from:

Wednesday's Plenary

Thursday's Plenary

Application Area

-APPAREA

-CORE

-HTTPSTATE

-MORG

-OAUTH

-VWRAP

-YAM

Internet Area

-6LOWPAN

-6MAN

-DHC

-SOFTWIRE

-TICTOC

Operations Area

-DNSOP

Routing Area

-KARP

Securtiy Area

-KRB-WG

Transport Area

-LEDBAT

IRTF Groups

-DTNRG

-RRG

Thanks,

Wanda

 

===========================

Wanda Lo

Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)

48377 Fremont Blvd., Ste. 117 
Fremont, California 94538 / USA 
+1-510-492-4082 
+1-510-492-4001 (fax) 
www.ietf.org

-- 

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

 <http://www.amsl.com/> www.amsl.com