Subject: Requirements to extend the Datatracker for WG Chairs, and I-D Authors

From: Ed Juskevicius <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:55:16 -0400

Good Day folks.  The purpose of this message is to invite your review and
comments on two drafts related to this subject.

The first draft describes different "states" to describe the progression of
an I-D through an IETF working group.  The draft is at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states/

The second draft proposes requirements for extensions to the Datatracker to
make it possible for IETF working group chairs (or their delegates) to use
the tool to identify and/or track the progression of I-Ds adopted by working
groups.  This draft is at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-juskevicius-datatracker-wgdocstate-reqts/

Both of these documents reflect discussions from the WGDTspec BoF held
Friday morning in Anaheim during IETF 77.  The minutes of the BoF are posted
at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/77/minutes/wgdtspec.txt

So, what do you think?  If Ray and the IAOC proceed to have new
functionality added to the Datatracker, as specified in the Requirements
draft, will you be happy?

Please let me know!

Best Regards,

Ed Juskevicius
[email-masked]