Subject: Re: 78th IETF DRAFT Agenda

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:12:44 -0400

> For the second meeting in a rows, my request for a timeslot for hokey
> (see attachment) has been ignored/misplaced.  This is rapidly
> beco0ming tiresome...

The Secretariat acknowledged the omission in the announcement!  They
even told you the slot that was set for hokey.

Russ

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 78th IETF DRAFT Agenda
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:28:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

The draft agenda is ready for viewing.  If there's any changes that need
to be made please send it to [email-masked] and cc'd all area directors
involved.  Please note the cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working
Group and BOF meetings is June 28, 2010 17:00 PST (24:00 UTC).  The final
agenda will be published on July 2, 2010.  If you have any questions or
concerns, feel free to contact me at anytime.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/78/agenda.html

The following groups are currently not showing on the agenda but are
scheduled:
pim - Tuesday 1710-1810
6man - Tuesday 1710-1810 and Wednesday 1030-1130
iri - Wednesday 1300-1530
hokey - Thursday 1510-1610

We hope to have this corrected soon.

Thanks,
Wanda

Only 31 days until the Maastricht IETF!
Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/78/
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce