Subject: IETF 78 - Registration and Star Alliance Discount Information

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:55:28 -0700 (PDT)

78th IETF Meeting 
Maastricht, Netherlands
July 25-30, 2010 

1. Star Alliance Network Discount
2. Registration Types
3. Visas and Letters of Invitation
4. Accommodations & Breakfast Information
5. Sponsorship Opportunities
6. IETF 79 (Beijing) Visa Information

1) Star Alliance Network Discount
Some travelers may be able to save up to 20% on Star Alliance member
airlines on qualified flights to Maastricht. While not all fares are
eligible, web fares and corporate fares are excluded from this discount
opportunity, many travelers can save between 10-20% off regularly priced
fares. More information can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/78/star-alliance-discount.html

2) Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/78/

3) Letters of Invitation and Visas 
Letters of Invitation
After you complete the meeting registration process, you will be given the
option to request a letter of invitation. You can request the Letter of
Invitation as soon as you finish registration, or at a later time by
following the link provided in the confirmation email.

Visas
Please check the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs site
(http://www.minbuza.nl/en/Services/Consular_Services/Visa) for list of
countries with visa exemptions.

We recommend you give yourself at least one month to complete the visa
process.

4) Accommodations & Breakfast Information
Breakfast is included as part of the guest room rate.  Breakfast will
-not- be provided at the meeting.  Note also that guest room Internet is
not included in most hotel room rates.
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/hotel.html

5) Sponsorship Opportunities
There are still sponsorship opportunities and benefits for high profile
company/organizational exposure at the upcoming IETF meeting in
Maastricht, Netherlands from July 25-30, 2010. All sponsorship fees go
directly to fund the operations of the IETF. See the options at:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/index.html "Sponsorship Opportunities"
under "General". Each of the sponsorship options provide extended and
repeat exposure at this weeklong meeting.   

Please contact Drew Dvorshak, [email-masked], with any questions
and/or to reserve your organization's spot. Thanks in advance for
supporting the critical work of the IETF!

6) If you want to start planning for your trip to IETF 79 in Beijing, we
have visa information online here:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/79/visa.html

Only 39 days until IETF 78!