Subject: WebEx Training for WG Chairs This Sunday

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:27:35 -0700

As mentioned earlier, we are holding a WebEx training on Sunday for  
anyone who is using, or is interested in using, WebEx as a IETF  
meeting tool.  The training will be lead, remotely, by professional  
WebEx instructor Lexi Ruegsegger. Gunter Van de Velde will facilitate  
the WebEx session onsite at the MECC. Details are as follows:

Topic: IETF- Introduction to WebEx Meeting Center
Date: Sunday, July 25, 2010
Location: London room (0.1) in the MECC. Floorplans online here: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/floor-plans.pdf
Time: 15:00-16:00 local Maastricht time; 19:00 am, Eastern Daylight  
Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 928 700 907
Meeting Password: webexietf
-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting:
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://webexutraining27.webex.com/webexutraining27/j.php?ED=147557657&UID=1186348332&PW=NOWYwODg5NGI4&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: webexietf
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

Please remember that at IETF meetings WebEX audio will be  
unidirectional only, using the onsite audio streaming, and remote  
participants will need to use the chat feature to ask questions or  
make comments.

The training will be recorded and made available on the IETF website  
for those who are unable to attend the face to face session.

Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>