Subject: Reminder: WebEx Training Today at the MECC, at 15:00 local time

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 04:12:20 -0700

Reminder: we are holding a WebEx training today for anyone who is  
using, or is interested in using, WebEx as a IETF meeting tool.  The  
training will be lead, remotely, by professional WebEx instructor Lexi  
Ruegsegger. Gunter Van de Velde will facilitate the WebEx session  
onsite at the MECC.

You can participate in this training even if you are not here at IETF  
78.

Details are as follows:

Topic: IETF- Introduction to WebEx Meeting Center
Date: Sunday, July 25, 2010
Location: London room (0.1) in the MECC. Floorplans online here: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/floor-plans.pdf
Time: 15:00-16:00 local Maastricht time; 19:00 am, Eastern Daylight  
Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 928 700 907
Meeting Password: webexietf
-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting:
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://webexutraining27.webex.com/webexutraining27/j.php?ED=147557657&UID=1186348332&PW=NOWYwODg5NGI4&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: webexietf
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

Please remember that at IETF meetings WebEX audio will be  
unidirectional only, using the onsite audio streaming, and remote  
participants will need to use the chat feature to ask questions or  
make comments.

The training will be recorded and made available on the IETF website  
for those who are unable to attend the face to face session.

Alexa
-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>