Subject: Reminder: First Time Attendee Meet and Greet

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 00:56:18 -0700

Dear First-Time Attendees,

This is a reminder that, as a new IETF meeting attendee, you are  
cordially invited to a Meet-and-Greet with the IETF WG Chairs from  
4-5pm on Sunday, July 25th. Only first-time attendees and WG Chairs,  
IESG members and IAB members are invited to this special reception,  
which will take place in the Promenade of the MECC, which is located  
on the 2nd level.  Beer, wine, soda, and light appetizers will be  
provided.  This will be an informal gathering; there will be no  
speeches or presentations.  The sole purpose of this gathering is to  
give you some time to mingle with the WG Chairs, providing a forum for  
you to get answers to any questions you may have about the IETF.  If  
you are hoping to speak with a particular WG Chair, you may want to  
check out our WG Chair Directory, where you can find photos of many of  
the IETF WG Chairs: http://www.ietf.org/wg/chair-photos.html

At 5pm, you are encouraged to attend the official IETF Welcome  
Reception in Expo Foyer, level 1.

As you prepare to attend your first IETF meeting, it is recommended  
that you review the Tao of the IETF, which is available online:  http://www.ietf.org/tao.html 
.

Regards,
Alexa
-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>