Subject: WG chair pictures

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:05:28 -0400

A few weeks ago I was reminded that I forgot to upload my picture when 
someone complained they did not know what I looked like :-(
and they had looked at http://www.ietf.org/wg/chair-photos.html

I think this page is helpful for participants in the IETF process,
thus I encourage my fellow tardy chairs to take a few moments to
provide a picture of them self.

Instructions: Send email to [email-masked]
with your picture as link or an attachment and subject of
"IETF-WG chair photo submission"

Some stats on picture distribution by first letter in alphabet:
100% : U  1/1

over 50% A B E J L T

Under 25 %: Y Q P

The other 16 letters are in the [25..50]% range (including 2 that have 
no chairs).
Overall 97/210

	Olafur