Subject: 78th IETF FINAL Agenda

From: "Wanda Lo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:46:29 -0700

Dear WG and BoF Chairs,

The final agenda is ready for viewing.  There have been some movement since
the preliminary agenda, please take a minute to note your session and
meeting room.  Due to a completely full agenda, ONLY AD's can submit changes
in the form of a swap to [email-masked].  Please find attached a word and
excel version of the agenda for easy viewing.  If you have any questions or
concerns, feel free to contact me at anytime.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/78/agenda.html

The following groups are listed incorrectly on the web agenda and we hope to
have it corrected soon.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

1510-1610 Afternoon Session II

-LISP needs to be removed

Friday, July 30, 2010

1415-1515 Afternoon Session II

-BEHAVE needs to be removed

Thanks,

Wanda

 

===========================

Wanda Lo

Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)

48377 Fremont Blvd., Ste. 117 
Fremont, California 94538 / USA 
+1-510-492-4082 
+1-510-492-4001 (fax) 
 <http://www.ietf.org> www.ietf.org

-- 

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

 <http://www.amsl.com/> www.amsl.com