Subject: 78th IETF - Working Group Chairs Training

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 08:59:55 -0700 (PDT)

There will be a WG Chairs training session held during the Wednesday lunch
slot (11:30am - 1:00pm) at IETF 78 in Maastricht, Netherlands. A
complimentary lunch will be provided. This training is open to all WG
chairs, BOF chairs and WG Secretaries.

Topic: "Open issues in RFC 2418"

When does a draft should become a Working Group draft. What actions
should a chair take first, what state should the draft be in, and what
consensus should the working group show?

Questions that many WG chairs are confronted with and that we will try to
answer during the WG lunch.

Speaker: Panel session led by Adrian Farrell

If you would like to attend this session, please RSVP to [email-masked]
by Thursday, July 22nd. The location will be sent to those who RSVP.

Thanks,
Wanda

---

From: "Bert Wijnen \(IETF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 23:07:52 +0200

I would like to attend/participate.

Bert Wijnen
co-chair NETCONF

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "IETF Agenda" <[email-masked]>
To: "Working Group Chairs" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 5:59 PM
Subject: 78th IETF - Working Group Chairs Training 

Thanks,
Wanda