Subject: Request For IETF 78 WG and BOF Sessions Agenda, Minutes, and Presentations

From: "Wanda Lo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:11:13 -0700

Dear WG Chairs and BOF Chairs,

We are in the process of compiling the Proceedings for IETF 78 and we are
still missing meeting minutes from various sessions. The cutoff for
submissions has past and correction submissions cutoff is September 15,
2010.  Please upload meeting minutes, as well as any presentations from your
sessions, at your earliest convenience using the Meeting Materials Manager
found here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi.
Alternatively, you are welcome to send them to [email-masked] or
[email-masked] for manual posting.

As of today, I'm still missing minutes from:

Thursday's Plenary

Application Area

-APPAREA

-EAI

-SIEVE

-YAM

Internet Area

-AUTOCONF

-DHC

-NETEXT

-SOFTWIRE

-TICTOC combined session with NTP - Karen's almost done with it ;-)

Routing Area

-L3VPN

-MANET

Transport Area

-BEHAVE

-FECFRAME

IRTF Groups

-DTNRG

-HIPRG

-VNRG

Thanks,

Wanda

 

===========================

Wanda Lo

Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)

48377 Fremont Blvd., Ste. 117 
Fremont, California 94538 / USA 
+1-510-492-4082 
+1-510-492-4001 (fax) 
www.ietf.org

-- 

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

 <http://www.amsl.com/> www.amsl.com