Subject: 79th IETF FINAL Agenda

From: "Wanda Lo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 18:25:50 -0700

Dear WG and BoF Chairs,

The final agenda is ready for viewing.  Please take a minute to note your
session and meeting room.  Currently, ONLY AD's can submit changes in the
form of a swap to [email-masked].  Please find attached an excel version of
the agenda for easy viewing.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel
free to contact me at anytime.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/79/agenda.html

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/79/agenda.txt

http://www.ietf.org/meeting/79/index.html

Thanks,

Wanda

 

===========================

Wanda Lo

Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)

48377 Fremont Blvd., Ste. 117 
Fremont, California 94538 / USA 
+1-510-492-4082 
+1-510-492-4001 (fax) 
www.ietf.org

-- 

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

 <http://www.amsl.com/> www.amsl.com