Subject: Starting and Managing Your IETF 79 WebEx Session

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 18:54:17 -0700

If you have requested WebEx for your IETF 79 working group session,  
please take some time to familiarize yourself with the process for  
starting and managing your WebEx meeting. You can download an IETF- 
customized Introduction to Meeting Center video (it's a recording from  
the live training that took place at IETF 78) at the http://www.ietf.org/wg/chairs-page.html 
  under WebEx Tools. There is also a instructional PDF available at http://www.ietf.org/wg/webex-hosting.pdf 
.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>