Subject: Request For IETF 79 WG and BOF Sessions Agenda, Minutes, and Presentations

From: "Wanda Lo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:22:54 -0800

Dear WG Chairs and BOF Chairs,

I am in the process of compiling the proceedings for IETF 79 and we are
still missing meeting minutes from various sessions. The cutoff for
submissions is next Friday, December 10, 2010 and correction submissions
cutoff is January 5, 2011.  Please upload meeting minutes, as well as any
presentations from your sessions, at your earliest convenience using the
Meeting Materials Manager found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi.  Alternatively,
you are welcome to send them to [email-masked] or [email-masked] for
manual posting.

Thanks,

Wanda

===========================

Wanda Lo

Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)

48377 Fremont Blvd., Ste. 117 
Fremont, California 94538 / USA 
+1-510-492-4082 
+1-510-492-4001 (fax) 
 <http://www.ietf.org> www.ietf.org

-- 

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

 <http://www.amsl.com/> www.amsl.com