Subject: IETF 80 - Registration is Now Open

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 17:40:41 -0800 (PST)

80th IETF Meeting
Prague, Czech Republic
March 27 - April 1, 2011
Host: CZ.NIC

Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/80/

1.  Registration
2.  Meeting and Training Schedule
3.  Visas & Letters of Invitation
4.  Accommodations, Breakfast and Cancellation Policy
5.  NEW: Companion Program

1. Registration
	A. Early-Bird Registration - USD 650.00 Pay by Friday, 18 March
	2011 17:00 PT (01:00 Saturday, 19 March UTC) 
	B. After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 800.00
	C. Full-time Student Registrations - USD 150.00 (with proper ID)
	D. One Day Pass Registration - USD 350.00
	E. Registration Cancellation 	
		Cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday, 
		21 March 2011 at 17:00 PT (01:00 Tuesday, 22 March UTC). 
		Cancellations are subject to a 10% (ten percent)
		cancellation fee if requested by that date and time.
	F.  Online Registration and Payment ends Friday, 25 March 2011,
	17:00 local time, Europe/Prague (09:00 PT, 16:00 UTC).
	G. On-site Registration starting Sunday, 27 March 2011 at 11:00 AM
	local Prague time.

2. Meeting and Training Schedule: 
	A. Meeting starts Monday morning and runs through Friday at 
	15:15 local time. 
	B. Most training sessions will take place on Sunday afternoon 
	27 March 2011. 

3. Visas & Letters of Invitation: 
	The Czech Republic has adopted the EU migration and visa policy
	principles and is about to complete the harmonization of its
	policies with the law of the European Communities.

	A list of countries, whose citizens need no visa to the Czech
	Republic, is available here:
	http://www.mzv.cz/jnp/en/information_for_aliens/list_of_states_whose_citizens_are_exempt/index.html

	For more detailed information please contact the diplomatic
	mission of the relevant country - their list sorted in the
	alphabetical order is available at:
	http://www.mzv.cz/jnp/en/information_for_aliens/local_competency_of_dm_in_processing/index.html

4.  Accommodations, Breakfast and Cancellation Policy
	The IETF is holding blocks of guest rooms at 3 hotels in Prague:
	the Hilton Prague (the Meeting Venue), the InterContinental Prague
	and the Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel, both of which are in
	Prague Old Town and a 25 minute walk from the Hilton. There are
	smaller hotels located closer to the Hilton Prague.

	Room rates are inclusive of daily breakfast and in room
	high-speed Internet access. 
	Note that breakfast will not be served at the Meeting venue as it 
	is included in the above hotel guest room rates.

	Reservations Cut off Date: 9 March 2011 (Hilton), 11 March 2011
	(Sheraton and InterContinental).

	For additional information on rates and policies, please visit:
	http://www.ietf.org/meeting/80/hotel.html

5.  Companion Program
	If you are traveling with a friend or family member over 18 years
	of age you can register them for the IETF Companion Program for
	only USD 15.00 

	Benefits include:
	- A special welcome reception for companions from 16:30-1700 on
	Sunday, 27 March
	- Ability to attend the official Welcome Reception from 1700-1900
	on Sunday, 27 March
	- A distinctive meeting badge that grants access to the venue
	(not to be used to attend working sessions)
	- Participation in a separate companion email list if you choose
	to help communicate and make plans with other IETF Companions.

	You can register your companion at any time via the IETF website
	or onsite at the meeting.

Only 79 days until the Prague IETF!