Subject: IETF 80 - Meeting Information

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 19:01:49 -0800 (PST)

80th IETF Meeting
Prague, Czech Republic
March 27 - April 1, 2011
Host: CZ.NIC

1.  Registration
2.  NEW: Companion Program
3.  Visas & Letters of Invitation
4.  Accommodations and Transportation
5.  Meeting Wiki

1. Registration
	Register online at:
	http://www.ietf.org/meetings/80/

2.  Companion Program
	If you are traveling with a friend or family member over 18 years
	of age you can register them for the IETF Companion Program for
	only USD 15.00 

	Benefits include:
	- A special welcome reception for companions from 16:30-1700 on
	Sunday, 27 March
	- Ability to attend the official Welcome Reception from 1700-1900
	on Sunday, 27 March
	- A distinctive meeting badge that grants access to the venue
	(not to be used to attend working sessions)
	- Participation in a separate companion email list if you choose
	to help communicate and make plans with other IETF Companions.

	You can register your companion at any time via the IETF website
	or onsite at the meeting.

3. Visas & Letters of Invitation: 
	The Czech Republic has adopted the EU migration and visa policy
	principles and is about to complete the harmonization of its
	policies with the law of the European Communities.

	A list of countries, whose citizens need no visa to the Czech
	Republic, is available here:
	http://www.mzv.cz/jnp/en/information_for_aliens/list_of_states_whose_citizens_are_exempt/index.html

	For more detailed information please contact the diplomatic
	mission of the relevant country - their list sorted in the
	alphabetical order is available at:
	http://www.mzv.cz/jnp/en/information_for_aliens/local_competency_of_dm_in_processing/index.html
4.  Accommodations and Transportation
	Reservations Cut off Date: 9 March 2011 (Hilton), 11 March 2011
	(Sheraton and InterContinental).

	For additional information on rates and policies, please visit:
	http://www.ietf.org/meeting/80/hotel.html

5.  Meeting Wiki
	The IETF 80 meeting wiki (Your Wiki) has been created for the
	attendees of IETF 80 meeting to exchange information. The wiki
	uses DokuWiki software and a users guide can be found at: 
	http://www.dokuwiki.org/dokuwiki

	Your IETF 80 (Prague) wiki can be found here: 
	https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/ietf80
	and is also accessible from the Prague meeting page on the IETF
	website.

Only 51 days until the Prague IETF!