Subject: Re: 80th IETF - Working Group Chairs Training

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 12:59:21 +0100

I am planning to attend.

Thanks for setting that up.

Cheers.

JP.

On Feb 28, 2011, at 8:06 PM, IETF Agenda wrote:

> During the Wednesday lunch slot (11:30am - 1:00pm) at IETF 80th in Prague,
> we will be holding a WG chairs training session on Datatracker
> Enhancements.  Please come to share your ideas on this important topic. 
> This session is open to all current WG chairs, BOF chairs, IESG members,
> IAB members, and WG Secretaries.  We will include a complementary lunch.
> 
> Datatracker Enhancements (Donald Eastlake and Glen Zorn):
> 
> Some enhancements of the Datatracker that will support WG chairs have
> been implemented. It is expected that they will be operational before the
> IETF meeting in Prague. Some WG Chairs have been testing the software, and
> will share their experience.
> 
> If you would like to attend this session, please RSVP to [email-masked]
> by Thursday, March 24, 2011. The location will be sent to those who RSVP.
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> Wanda

---

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 21:17:48 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I ordinarily reply immediately to these training announcements, but it 
looks like I did not this time.

Is there still room?  I can bring my own lunch, if that's a problem.  (I 
am also trying to avoid being scheduled for a Wed lunch meeting, as I 
think these new tools might have helped me with a recent spate of draft 
activity that was painful to track, but my attempts might fail.)

--Sandy

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:11:28 +0200

Hi,

Actually, I haven't seen an invite for this. (maybe I missed it)
Does it take place?

Regards, Benoit.
> Is there still room?  I can bring my own lunch, if that's a problem.  
> (I am also trying to avoid being scheduled for a Wed lunch meeting, as 
> I think these new tools might have helped me with a recent spate of 
> draft activity that was painful to track, but my attempts might fail.)
>
> --Sandy
>
>

---

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:31:33 +0200

Hi Benoit.

It does take place and Wanda kinldy invited us: 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/wgchairs/current/msg09347.html

Cheers,

Julien

Le 28/03/2011 12:11, Benoit Claise a écrit :
>> I ordinarily reply immediately to these training announcements, but 
>> it looks like I did not this time.
>>
>> (I am also trying to avoid being scheduled for a Wed lunch meeting, 
>> as I think these new tools might have helped me with a recent spate 
>> of draft activity that was painful to track, but my attempts might 
>> fail.)
>>
>> --Sandy
>>
>>