Subject: New ID Submission Tool

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 20:25:40 +0200

Hi,

A new Internet-Draft submission tool was taken into use on April 19th.
You reach it through links on www.ietf.org and datatracker.ietf.org,
or you can go directly to http://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/  .

Although the new tool remedies many of the know problems with the old
submission tool, we've had a few hiccups.

1. The most major of these was that the tool did not send out
    notifications about new drafts as it should.  This was rectified in
    release 3.53 which was deployed a week ago.  The secretariat has
    gone through submissions made through the new tool before that and
     sent out notifications where missing.
  
    I'd now like to check with you all whether you have noticed any
    instances of missing notification *after* Tuesday last week --
    i.e., from mid-day Wednesday May 4th and onwards.  There shouldn't be
    any missing notifications since then, but we'd like to make sure that
    things are now OK.
  
2. We have one remaining issue worth mentioning; this is that the WG
    Chairs' approval of initial version WG drafts has not been working
    as it should.  This should be handled with release 3.54 which was
    deployed yesterday.
  
    WG Chairs who have approved initial versions of WG drafts during
    the last couple of weeks should check that the drafts have actually
    been posted; if not, please notify the secretariat and it will be
    sorted out.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:40:15 -0400

> or you can go directly to http://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/  .

Ah, I always submit drafts by going to tools.ietf.org and clicking
"Draft Submission", which gets me here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi

That link should probably be switched over as well, no?

Barry

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 22:00:53 +0200

Hi Barry,

> That link should probably be switched over as well, no?

Yes, definitely!

Done!

Thanks and best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 09:45:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Henrik,
  I still don't see 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-xia-mext-ha-init-flow-binding-05.txt

listed in Mext tools page.

Regards,

Behcet