Subject: RFP for Secretariat Services

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 11:42:01 -0700 (PDT)

The IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) on behalf of the IETF announces this
Request for Proposal for Secretariat Services.

The Internet Society (ISOC) is the contractor.

The Secretariat performs the following three types of services in support of the IETF:
1. Meeting Services
2. Clerical Support Services
3. IT Support Services

Supported Organizations include the Working Groups, Internet Engineering Steering Group 
(IESG), Internet Architecture Board (IAB), IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC), 
Internet Research Task Force (IRTF), Internet Research Steering Group (IRSG), RFC Series 
Oversight Committee (RSOC), RFC Series Editor (RSE), Independent Submissions Editor (ISE)
and the Nominating Committee (NomCom).

The RFP is located at: <http://iaoc.ietf.org/rfpsrfis.html>

The initial contract term will be for two (2) years, commencing on 1 February 2012, with an option
on the part of the parties for two renewals of up to two (2) additional years each for a possible
total of six years.

It is the intent of the IAOC to obtain the best combination of performance and cost for the benefit
of the IETF. A contract may be awarded to an Offeror providing all services, or a Prime 
Contractor, with subcontractors, providing all services.

 The closing date for submission of proposals to [email-masked] is Monday, August 8, 2011 not 
later than 5:00 P.M. ET. It is expected that a contract or contracts will be completed by September 2012.

The sole point of contact regarding this RFP is the IETF Administrative Director (IAD). All 
questions or inquiries must be submitted in writing and must be received no later than midnight 
ET, June 17, 2011. Questions or inquiries will be accepted by email at [email-masked]. 
Responses to questions plus any changes to the RFP shall be posted on the IETF Administrative
Support Activity (IASA) website at <http://iaoc.ietf.org/rfpsrfis.html>  no later than June 24, 2011.

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director