Subject: Meetecho support in Quebec

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:30:06 +0300

Hi,

as you know, in the last IETF we ran an experiment that involved the use
of the Meetecho collaboration tool in a few WG sessions. The feedback we
got was quite positive. So, the Meetecho team will also be supporting
IETF 81 in Quebec.

http://www.meetecho.com/

Please, contact Simon Pietro <[email-masked]> if you would like to
use Meetecho in your WG or BOF session. Also, if you used the tool in
any way during the last IETF, please share your feedback.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:09:08 +0200

Dear all,

let me follow-up on this, just to mention that those of you who want to 
have an idea of what we did in Prague can have a look at the recordings 
available at the site below:

http://ietf.conf.meetecho.com

Cheers,

Simon

Il 15/06/2011 12:30, Gonzalo Camarillo ha scritto:
> Please, contact Simon Pietro<[email-masked]>  if you would like to

-- 
                             _\\|//_
                             ( O-O )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Simon Pietro Romano
               Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                  Computer Science Department
         Phone: +39 081 7683823 -- Fax: +39 081 7684219
                 e-mail: [email-masked]
           http://www.comics.unina.it/simonpietro.romano

     <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento è l'alibi degli
    idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
                          oooO
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           \ (    (   )
                            \_)    ) /
                                  (_/