Subject: Re: Request For IETF 81 WG and BOF Sessions Agenda, Minutes, and Presentations

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 17:00:10 -0400

On Tue, 2011-08-23 at 14:30 -0700, Wanda Lo wrote:

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/81/materials.html

Unfortunately...

>  datatracker.ietf.org uses an invalid security certificate.
>  The certificate expired on 08/25/2011 07:59 PM.

-- Jeff

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Aug 2011 03:40:13 -0000

>>  The certificate expired on 08/25/2011 07:59 PM.

So tell your browser to ignore the problem.  It's not like the
IETF stopped being the IETF yesterday evening.

R's,
John

---

From: "Martin J. Dürst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 16:35:39 +0900

> IETF stopped being the IETF yesterday evening.

I did (for another part of ietf.org). But it would be good if this got 
fixed anyway (eating our own dogfood and so on...).

Regards,   Martin.