Subject: IETF 82 - Hotel Accommodations

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 16:46:11 -0700 (PDT)

82nd IETF Meeting
Taipei, Taiwan
November 13-18, 2011
Host: Taiwan Network Information Center (TWNIC)
	Host Website: http://ietf82.tw/

Meeting venue:  Taipei International Convention Center (TICC)
	http://www.ticc.com.tw/index_en.aspx

Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/82/

Hotel Accommodations
	The IETF is holding blocks of guest rooms at 3 hotels in Taipei:
	Grand Hyatt Taipei (Headquarter Hotel)
	Shangri-La Far Eastern Plaza Hotel (Overflow Hotel)
	Howard Plaza Hotel (Overflow Hotel)

	Room rates include one complimentary daily buffet breakfast and
	complimentary in-room high-speed Internet access. VAT of 5% is 
	included in the prices, VAT rates are subject to change. 10% service 
	charge is NOT included in the guest room rates.

	NOTE: Continental Breakfast will NOT be served at the meeting venue since 
	it is included in the guest room rate at the hotels IETF is holding a block.

	Grand Hyatt Taipei (Headquarter Hotel - adjacent to the TICC and 
	approximately a 3 minute walk)
	Reservations Cut off Date: 12 October 2011

	Room Rates:
	Grand Room (single): NTD 7,000; USD 239; EUR 166; JPY 18,346
	Grand Room (double): NTD 8,500; USD 290; EUR 201; JPY 22,277
	Club Room (single): NTD 10,000; USD 341; EUR 237; JPY 26,208
	Club Room (double): NTD 12,500; USD 427; EUR 296; JPY 32,780

	Guest Cancellation: Individuals may cancel reservations without penalty 
	until 7 days prior to scheduled check-in/arrival. In case of cancellation 
	between 3 and 7 days prior to scheduled check-in/arrival, the Hotel holds 
	the right to charge the individuals one night’s stay as a cancellation 
	fee. In case of cancellation less than 3 days prior to the scheduled 
	check-in/arrival or non-arrival or no-show, the Hotel holds the right to 
	charge the individuals for the entire scheduled stay as a cancellation fee.

	Guest Substitution: Guests may substitute names for reserved rooms 
	without penalty up to the event.

	Shangri-La Far Eastern Plaza Hotel (Overflow Hotel - approximately 10 
	minute taxi ride, it is not accessible by walking)
	Reservations Cut off Date: 15 September 2011

	Room Rates:
	Deluxe Room (single): NTD 6,300; USD 215; EUR 150; JPY 16,511
	Executive Room (single): NTD 8,500; USD 293; EUR 202; JPY 22,486

	Guest Cancellation: Individuals may cancel reservations without penalty 
	until 72 hours prior to check-in/arrival. In case of cancellation less 
	than 72 hours prior to the event or non-arrival or no-show, the Hotel 
	holds the right to charge the individuals a late cancellation charge 
	equivalent to the full duration of the stay booked.

	Guest Substitution: Guests may substitute names for reserved rooms without 
	penalty up to the cut-off date of September 15, 2011.

	Howard Plaza Hotel (Overflow Hotel - approximately 10 minute taxi ride, 
	it is not accessible by walking)
	Reservations Cut off Date: 19 October 2011

	Room Rates:
	Superior Room (single): NTD 4,800; USD 164; EUR 114; JPY 12,580
	Superior Room (twin/double): NTD 5,300; USD 181; EUR 126; JPY 13,890
	Deluxe Room (single): NTD 5,100; USD 175; EUR 121; JPY 13,366

	Guest Cancellation: Individuals may cancel reservations without penalty 
	until 72 hours prior to check-in/arrival. In case of cancellation less than 
	72 hours prior to the Event or non-arrival or no-show, the Hotel holds the 
	right to charge the individuals one night’s stay as a cancellation fee.

	Guest Substitution: Guests may substitute names for reserved rooms without 
	penalty up to the event.

	For additional information on guestrooms, please visit:
	http://www.ietf.org/meeting/82/hotel.html

Only 67 days until the Taipei IETF!