Subject: IETF 82 - Hotel Accommodations - CUTOFF DATES

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 18:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

82nd IETF Meeting
Taipei, Taiwan
November 13-18, 2011
Host: Taiwan Network Information Center (TWNIC)
	Host Website: http://ietf82.tw/

Meeting venue:  Taipei International Convention Center (TICC)
	http://www.ticc.com.tw/index_en.aspx

Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/82/

Please note reservations cutoff dates for the hotel blocks:
Grand Hyatt: 12 October 2011
	Grand Room (single): NTD 7,000; USD 239; EUR 166; JPY 18,346
Shangri-La Hotel: 15 September 2011
	Deluxe Room (single): NTD 6,300; USD 215; EUR 150; JPY 16,511
Howard Plaza Hotel: 19 October 2011
	Superior Room (single): NTD 4,800; USD 164; EUR 114; JPY 12,580

Hotel Accommodations
	The IETF is holding blocks of guest rooms at 3 hotels in Taipei:
	Grand Hyatt Taipei (Headquarter Hotel)
	Shangri-La Far Eastern Plaza Hotel (Overflow Hotel)
	Howard Plaza Hotel (Overflow Hotel)

	Room rates include one complimentary daily buffet breakfast and
	complimentary in-room high-speed Internet access. VAT of 5% is 
	included in the prices, VAT rates are subject to change. 10% service 
	charge is NOT included in the guest room rates.

	NOTE: Continental Breakfast will NOT be served at the meeting venue since 
	it is included in the guest room rate at the hotels with an IETF room block.

	Grand Hyatt Taipei (Headquarter Hotel - adjacent to the TICC and 
	approximately a 3 minute walk)
	Reservations Cut off Date: 12 October 2011

	Room Rates:
	Grand Room (single): NTD 7,000; USD 239; EUR 166; JPY 18,346
	Grand Room (double): NTD 8,500; USD 290; EUR 201; JPY 22,277
	Club Room (single): NTD 10,000; USD 341; EUR 237; JPY 26,208
	Club Room (double): NTD 12,500; USD 427; EUR 296; JPY 32,780

	Guest Cancellation: Individuals may cancel reservations without penalty 
	until 7 days prior to scheduled check-in/arrival. In case of cancellation 
	between 3 and 7 days prior to scheduled check-in/arrival, the Hotel holds 
	the right to charge the individuals one night‚s stay as a cancellation 
	fee. In case of cancellation less than 3 days prior to the scheduled 
	check-in/arrival or non-arrival or no-show, the Hotel holds the right to 
	charge the individuals for the entire scheduled stay as a cancellation fee.

	Guest Substitution: Guests may substitute names for reserved rooms 
	without penalty up to the event.

	Shangri-La Far Eastern Plaza Hotel (Overflow Hotel - approximately 5-10 
	minute taxi ride, it is not accessible by walking, shuttle to TICC daily 
	at 8:15 AM with reservation)
	Reservations Cut off Date: 15 September 2011

	Room Rates:
	Deluxe Room (single): NTD 6,300; USD 215; EUR 150; JPY 16,511
	Executive Room (single): NTD 8,500; USD 293; EUR 202; JPY 22,486

	Guest Cancellation: Individuals may cancel reservations without penalty 
	until 72 hours prior to check-in/arrival. In case of cancellation less 
	than 72 hours prior to the event or non-arrival or no-show, the Hotel 
	holds the right to charge the individuals a late cancellation charge 
	equivalent to the full duration of the stay booked.

	Guest Substitution: Guests may substitute names for reserved rooms without 
	penalty up to the cut-off date of September 15, 2011.

	Howard Plaza Hotel (Overflow Hotel - approximately 10 minute taxi ride, 
	approximately a 30 minute walk, accessible by subway and bus)
	Reservations Cut off Date: 19 October 2011

	Room Rates:
	Superior Room (single): NTD 4,800; USD 164; EUR 114; JPY 12,580
	Superior Room (twin/double): NTD 5,300; USD 181; EUR 126; JPY 13,890
	Deluxe Room (single): NTD 5,100; USD 175; EUR 121; JPY 13,366

	Guest Cancellation: Individuals may cancel reservations without penalty 
	until 72 hours prior to check-in/arrival. In case of cancellation less than 
	72 hours prior to the Event or non-arrival or no-show, the Hotel holds the 
	right to charge the individuals one night‚s stay as a cancellation fee.

	Guest Substitution: Guests may substitute names for reserved rooms without 
	penalty up to the event.

	For additional information on guestrooms, please visit:
	http://www.ietf.org/meeting/82/hotel.html

Only 59 days until the Taipei IETF!
_______________________________________________