Subject: IETF 82 SEC Area Agenda Swaps

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:18:25 -0400

Chairs,

Checking to see if there's any violent objections to:

- move jose to Wed @0900 vs netext/v6ops/ecrit/pwe3/weirds/tcpm/bfcpbis
   the Wed @0900 slot is currently open

- move krb-wg to Mon @0900 vs appsawg/appsarea/6man/bmwg/radex/
                               clue/mpls/behave
   krb-wg goes to where jose was

- move pkix to Tue @1300 vs eai/multimob/trill/irtf/netmod/dispatch/
                             ccamp
   pkix is going to where krb-wg was

pkix Wed @1300 slot is now open

deconflicts pkix/karp/websec and jose/apps*

Thanks!

spt

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:35:44 +0200

>   krb-wg goes to where jose was

Personally less than thrilled about having to choose between krb-wg
and appsawg/appsarea.... but I may be the only one who cares about that.

> deconflicts pkix/karp/websec and jose/apps*

In all it seems like the + outweighs the -

	Cheers Leif

---

From: Tom Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:24:09 -0400

> and appsawg/appsarea.... but I may be the only one who cares about that.

I would rather not have appsarea/appsawg and krb-wg conflict either.
There's also a conflict between precis and kitten, but that might be
less problematic.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:29:05 -0600

> There's also a conflict between precis and kitten, but that might be

Given that the PRECIS WG needs to gain input about internationalized
passwords and that the SASL community is a primary customer of the
PRECIS work (cf. SASLprep), I think this conflict is sub-optimal.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 18:13:49 -0400

>deconflicts pkix/karp/websec and jose/apps*

OK with me.

Steve

---

From: Glen Zorn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:18:05 +0700

> Chairs,

I'm going to cancel the hokey session shortly, if that helps.

---

From: Shawn Emery <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 01:10:02 -0600

> PRECIS work (cf. SASLprep), I think this conflict is sub-optimal.

Now that hokey is not meeting then perhaps kitten could take hokey's 
room and time-slot?  I don't see any conflicts during this time.

Shawn.
--

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 11:59:09 -0400

Additional options are to move krb-wg to:

Thurs @1740 (2hrs) vs samrg/vipr/decade/lisp/tls/multrans/mpls

or

Fri @9 vs pcp/mmusic/sidr/ccamp/v6ops

spt

On 10/18/11 12:24 PM, Tom Yu wrote:
> Leif Johansson<[email-masked]>  writes:
>

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 18:56:16 +0200

> Fri @9 vs pcp/mmusic/sidr/ccamp/v6ops

I would go for the second option - the tls conflict may be
problematic for several krb-people.

	Cheers Leif