Subject: IETF 82 - Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment Cutoff

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 03:05:35 -0800 (PST)

82nd IETF Meeting
Taipei, Taiwan
November 13-18, 2011
Host: Taiwan Network Information Center (TWNIC)
	Host Website: http://ietf82.tw/
Meeting venue:  Taipei International Convention Center (TICC)
	http://www.ticc.com.tw/index_en.aspx

Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/82/

Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment
	Cut-off for pre-registration and pre-payment is Friday, 11 November 2011 
	at 1700 local Taipei time (0900, 11 November 2011 UTC). 

	On-site registration will open at 11:00am local Taipei time Sunday, 
	13 November.

	NOTE: All registrations made after 11:00am, 11 November should pick up
	their badge at "On-Site Registration" (NOT the "Pre-paid Packet Pickup"
	queue)

Only 3 days until the Taipei IETF!