Subject: Planned Freeze of rfc-editor.org <http://rfc-editor.org/>

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 12:10:31 -0800

Greetings All,

Please note there will be a freeze on March 13-14 for information at
rfc-editor.org <http://rfc-editor.org/> that is generated from the
database.  The RFC Editor will continue to work on documents, but this
won't be reflected on rfc-editor.org <http://rfc-editor.org/> (e.g.,
the queue page will not be updated).  Errata submission and
verification pages will be temporarily closed.  Updates will resume by
noon PST, March 15. 

Following the freeze, the RFC Editor will provide a new view of the
publication queue that shows additional data and is sortable by
column.  Additionally, the accuracy of the statistics used by the RFC
Editor for reporting purposes will be improved. 

Thank you.

RFC Editor

---

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:43:27 -0700

Greetings All,

Just a reminder that information generated from the RFC Editor
database will be frozen starting at midnight (PDT) tonight.  Please
see the mail below for more details. 

Thank you,
RFC Editor

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 11:33:30AM -0800, RFC Editor wrote:
> noon PDT, March 15.