Subject: latest missing replaced-by information

From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 08:14:47 +0000

Hi,

here's yet another installment in the series of reports on potentially missing "replaced-by" relationships in the IETF datatracker.

WG and RG chairs are encouraged to check whether these are accurate for their groups, and if so, send a ticket to the secretariat instructing them to "record in the database that draft X replaced draft Y".

As always, double-check before reporting to the secretariat. Also, see list of possible inconsistencies at the end of the report.

(Note that the IPR disclosure search tool uses these replaced-by relationships, so keeping them up-to-date is actually useful and not just WG hygiene.)

The source code for this tool is at http://eggert.org/software/find-replaced-by

Lars

-----------------------------------------------------------------
APP Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
HYBI Working Group, APP Area
   draft-tyoshino-hybi-permessage-compression POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression

PAWS Working Group, APP Area
   draft-das-paws-protocol POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-paws-protocol
   draft-probasco-paws-problem-stmt-usecases-rqmts POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-paws-problem-stmt-usecases-rqmts
   draft-sbi-paws-protocol POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-paws-protocol
   draft-vchen-paws-protocol POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-paws-protocol

WEBSEC Working Group, APP Area
   draft-hodges-websec-framework-reqs POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-websec-framework-reqs

-----------------------------------------------------------------
CONCLUDED Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ATOMPUB Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-snell-atompub-autodiscovery POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-atompub-autodiscovery

EAI Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-duerst-eai-mailto POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-eai-mailto
   draft-yao-eai-rfc5336bis POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis

HTTP Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-wallis-http-digest-auth-a3a8 POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-http-digest-auth-a3a8

IDNABIS Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-faltstrom-idnabis-tables POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idnabis-tables

IMAP Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-crispin-imap-compat POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-imap-compat

TFTPEXTS Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-malkin-tftpexts-blksize-opt POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tftpexts-blksize-opt
   draft-malkin-tftpexts-option-ext POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tftpexts-option-ext
   draft-malkin-tftpexts-options POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tftpexts-options

XMPP Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-barnes-xmpp-dna POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xmpp-dna
   draft-miller-xmpp-e2e POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xmpp-e2e
   draft-saintandre-xmpp-dna POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xmpp-dna

CSI Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-jiang-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps
   draft-rgaglian-csi-send-name-type-registry POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry

MIPSHOP Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-xia-mipshop-fmip-ptp POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mipshop-fmip-ptp

NETLMM Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-cui-netlmm-mip-interactions POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netlmm-mip-interactions
   draft-glenn-netlmm-pmipv6-mib POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib
   draft-xia-netlmm-lma-discovery POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery

SEND Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-arkko-send-cga POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-send-cga
   draft-arkko-send-ndopt POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-send-ndopt

SHIM6 Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-garcia-shim6-applicability POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-shim6-applicability

ARMD Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-dunbar-armd-problem-statement POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-armd-problem-statement

ATOCA Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-rosen-atoca-cap POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-atoca-cap

BLISS Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-elwell-bliss-ach-analysis POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss-ach-analysis
   draft-poetzl-bliss-call-completion POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion
   draft-procter-bliss-call-park-extension POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss-call-park-extension
   draft-rosenberg-bliss-problem-statement POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss-problem-statement

SIGTRAN Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-anil-sigtran-dua POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sigtran-dua

SIP Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-arkko-sip-sec-agree POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sip-sec-agree
   draft-biggs-sip-replaces POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sip-replaces
   draft-pashalidis-sip-saml POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sip-saml

SIPPING Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-drage-sipping-service-identification POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification
   draft-elwell-sipping-update-pai POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai
   draft-hilt-sipping-overload-design POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipping-overload-design
   draft-petrie-sipping-profile-datasets POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipping-profile-datasets
   draft-rosenberg-sipping-service-identification POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification
   draft-zhang-sipping-overlap POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipping-overlap

SPEERMINT Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-meyer-speermint-reqs-and-terminology POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-speermint-reqs-and-terminology
   draft-niccolini-speermint-voipthreats POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-speermint-voipthreats

XCON Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-barnes-xcon-ccmp POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp
   draft-barnes-xcon-examples POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xcon-examples

DKIM Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-lindsey-dkim-mailinglists POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists

HOKEY Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-wu-hokey-rfc5296bis POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis

SACRED Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-arsenault-sacred-reqs POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sacred-reqs

SASL Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-zeilenga-sasl-crammd5 POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sasl-crammd5
   draft-zeilenga-sasl-rfc2222bis POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sasl-rfc2222bis

SMIME Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-dusse-smime-cert POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-smime-cert
   draft-dusse-smime-msg POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-smime-msg

DECADE Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-alimi-decade-arch POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-decade-arch
   draft-chen-decade-integration-example POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-decade-integration-example
   draft-huang-decade-integration-example POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-decade-integration-example

DIFFSERV Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-baker-diffserv-mib POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-diffserv-mib

FECFRAME Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-roca-fecframe-ldpc POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-fecframe-ldpc
   draft-roca-fecframe-simple-rs POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-fecframe-simple-rs

PCN Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-karagiannis-pcn-signaling-requirements POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pcn-signaling-requirements

RSVP Working Group, CONCLUDED Area
   draft-berger-rsvp-refresh-reduct POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-rsvp-refresh-reduct

-----------------------------------------------------------------
INT Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
6MAN Working Group, INT Area
   draft-boucadair-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update
   draft-carpenter-6man-ext-transmit POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6man-ext-transmit
   draft-carpenter-6man-ug POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6man-ug
   draft-costa-6man-dad-proxy POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6man-dad-proxy
   draft-fujisaki-6man-addr-select-opt POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt
   draft-george-6man-3627-historic POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6man-3627-historic
   draft-gont-6man-ipv6-atomic-fragments POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-atomic-fragments
   draft-gont-6man-predictable-fragment-id POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6man-predictable-fragment-id
   draft-hsingh-6man-enhanced-dad POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad
   draft-joshi-6man-neighbor-inform POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6man-neighbor-inform
   draft-krishnan-6man-resilient-rs POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6man-resilient-rs
   draft-lynn-6man-6lobac POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6man-6lobac
   draft-nordmark-6man-impatient-nud POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6man-impatient-nud

ANCP Working Group, INT Area
   draft-lefaucheur-ancp-mc-extensions POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions

DNSEXT Working Group, INT Area
   draft-wang-dnsext-newzone-notify POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dnsext-newzone-notify

HIP Working Group, INT Area
   draft-camarillo-hip-via POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip-via
   draft-henderson-hip-rfc5206-bis POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis
   draft-jokela-hip-rfc5202-bis POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip-rfc5202-bis
   draft-keranen-hip-native-nat-traversal POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal
   draft-keranen-hip-over-hip POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip-over-hip
   draft-keranen-hip-reload-instance POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance
   draft-moskowitz-hip-rfc4423-bis POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip-rfc4423-bis
   draft-moskowitz-hip-rfc5201-bis POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip-rfc5201-bis
   draft-nikander-hip-hiccups POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip-hiccups

INTAREA Working Group, INT Area
   draft-boucadair-intarea-nat-reveal-analysis POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-intarea-nat-reveal-analysis

LISP Working Group, INT Area
   draft-fuller-lisp-ddt POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-lisp-ddt

MULTIMOB Working Group, INT Area
   draft-hui-multimob-fast-handover POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-multimob-fast-handover
   draft-schmidt-multimob-fmipv6-pfmipv6-multicast POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-multimob-fmipv6-pfmipv6-multicast
   draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-source POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source
   draft-wu-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning
   draft-zuniga-multimob-pmipv6-ropt POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt

NETEXT Working Group, INT Area
   draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob
   draft-krishnan-netext-pmip-lr POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netext-pmip-lr
   draft-krishnan-netext-update-notifications POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications
   draft-liebsch-netext-pmip6-qos POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos
   draft-melia-netext-logical-interface-support POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netext-logical-interface-support
   draft-zhou-netext-pd-pmip POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip

PCP Working Group, INT Area
   draft-bpw-pcp-dhcp POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp
   draft-bpw-pcp-proxy POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pcp-proxy
   draft-bpw-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking
   draft-wasserman-pcp-authentication POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pcp-authentication

SAVI Working Group, INT Area
   draft-bi-savi-mix POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-savi-mix

SOFTWIRE Working Group, INT Area
   draft-cui-softwire-mesh-mib POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib
   draft-despres-softwire-4rd POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-softwire-4rd
   draft-guo-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib
   draft-ieft-softwire-dslite-deployment POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment
   draft-lee-softwire-dslite-deployment POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment
   draft-maglione-softwire-dslite-radius-ext POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-radius-ext
   draft-mdt-softwire-map-deployment POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-softwire-map-deployment
   draft-murakami-softwire-4rd POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-softwire-4rd
   draft-qin-softwire-multicast-prefix-option POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option
   draft-vautrin-softwire-4rd POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-softwire-4rd
   draft-xu-softwire-mesh-multicast POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast

TICTOC Working Group, INT Area
   draft-davari-tictoc-1588overmpls POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tictoc-1588overmpls
   draft-mizrahi-tictoc-security-requirements POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tictoc-security-requirements
   draft-vinay-tictoc-ptp-mib POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib

-----------------------------------------------------------------
IRTF Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
DTNRG Working Group, IRTF Area
   draft-lindgren-dtnrg-prophet POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-irtf-dtnrg-prophet
   draft-symington-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block
   draft-symington-dtnrg-bundle-retrans-block POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-retrans-block

HIPRG Working Group, IRTF Area
   draft-ahrenholz-hiprg-dht POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-irtf-hiprg-dht

MOBOPTS Working Group, IRTF Area
   draft-koki-mobopts-l2-abstractions POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-irtf-mobopts-l2-abstractions
   draft-ohba-mobopts-mpa-framework POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework
   draft-schmidt-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps
   draft-weniger-mobopts-mip6-cnlocpriv POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-irtf-mobopts-mip6-cnlocpriv

P2PRG Working Group, IRTF Area
   draft-gurbani-p2prg-simulation-survey POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-irtf-p2prg-simulation-survey

-----------------------------------------------------------------
IRTF-CONCLUDED Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
HIPRG Working Group, IRTF-CONCLUDED Area
   draft-ahrenholz-hiprg-dht POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-irtf-hiprg-dht

MOBOPTS Working Group, IRTF-CONCLUDED Area
   draft-koki-mobopts-l2-abstractions POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-irtf-mobopts-l2-abstractions
   draft-ohba-mobopts-mpa-framework POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework
   draft-schmidt-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps
   draft-weniger-mobopts-mip6-cnlocpriv POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-irtf-mobopts-mip6-cnlocpriv

P2PRG Working Group, IRTF-CONCLUDED Area
   draft-gurbani-p2prg-simulation-survey POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-irtf-p2prg-simulation-survey

-----------------------------------------------------------------
OPS Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
EMAN Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement

GROW Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-dimitri-grow-rss POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-grow-rss
   draft-manderson-grow-geomrt POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-grow-geomrt

IPFIX Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-gupta-ipfix-reliability-template-ext POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-reliability-template-ext

MBONED Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-asaeda-mboned-mtrace-v2 POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2
   draft-asaeda-mboned-session-announcement-req POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-session-announcement-req
   draft-bipi-mboned-ip-multicast-pm-requirement POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-ip-multicast-pm-requirement
   draft-tsou-mboned-multrans-addr-acquisition POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-multrans-addr-acquisition
   draft-venaas-mboned-mcaddrdoc POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-mcaddrdoc
   draft-venaas-mboned-ssmping POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping

NETCONF Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-chisholm-netconf-monitoring POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring

OPSAWG Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-baker-opsawg-firewalls POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-opsawg-firewalls

OPSEC Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-gont-opsec-icmp-filtering POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering
   draft-gont-opsec-ip-security POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-opsec-ip-security

V6OPS Working Group, OPS Area
   draft-hilliard-v6ops-ipv6-discard-prefix POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-discard-prefix
   draft-rgaglian-v6ops-v6inixp POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-v6ops-v6inixp
   draft-vandevelde-v6ops-ra-guard POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard
   draft-wbeebee-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-bis POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-bis

-----------------------------------------------------------------
RAI Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
AVTCORE Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-lennox-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream

CLUE Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-even-clue-rtp-mapping POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping
   draft-romanow-clue-framework POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-clue-framework
   draft-romanow-clue-telepresence-requirements POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements
   draft-romanow-clue-telepresence-use-cases POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases

CODEC Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-valin-codec-guidelines POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-codec-guidelines
   draft-valin-codec-results POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-codec-results

DRINKS Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-channabasappa-drinks-usecases-requirements POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-drinks-usecases-requirements

ECRIT Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-forte-ecrit-service-urn-policy POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-policy
   draft-holmberg-ecrit-country-emg-urn POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-country-emg-urn

GEOPRIV Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-barnes-geopriv-policy-uri POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-uri
   draft-mayrhofer-geopriv-geo-uri POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-geopriv-geo-uri
   draft-winterbottom-geopriv-local-civic POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-geopriv-local-civic

INSIPID Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-jones-insipid-session-id POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-insipid-session-id

P2PSIP Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-bryan-p2psip-reload POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-p2psip-reload
   draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-access-control POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-p2psip-access-control
   draft-zong-p2psip-drr POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-p2psip-drr
   draft-zong-p2psip-rpr POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr

PAYLOAD Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-rea-payload-rtp-aptx POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-payload-rtp-aptx
   draft-westin-payload-vp8 POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-payload-vp8

SIPCORE Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-roach-sipcore-priority POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipcore-priority

SIPREC Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-ram-siprec-callflows POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-siprec-callflows

SOC Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-noel-soc-overload-rate-control POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-soc-overload-rate-control
   draft-shen-soc-load-control-event-package POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-soc-load-control-event-package

STRAW Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-kaplan-straw-b2bua-loop-detection POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-loop-detection
   draft-kaplan-straw-b2bua-taxonomy POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-taxonomy

XMPP Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-barnes-xmpp-dna POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xmpp-dna
   draft-miller-xmpp-e2e POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xmpp-e2e
   draft-saintandre-xmpp-dna POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xmpp-dna

XRBLOCK Working Group, RAI Area
   draft-asaeda-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization
   draft-clark-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe
   draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability

-----------------------------------------------------------------
RTG Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
BFD Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-bhatia-bfd-hmac-sha POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bfd-hmac-sha

CCAMP Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-bccg-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model
   draft-berger-ccamp-assoc-info POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info
   draft-berger-ccamp-swcaps-update POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-swcaps-update
   draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-signaling POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signaling

FORCES Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-haleplidis-forces-implementation-experience POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-forces-implementation-experience

IDR Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-mitchell-idr-as-private-reservation POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-as-private-reservation

ISIS Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-chopps-isis-bfd-tlv POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-bfd-tlv
   draft-ginsberg-isis-genapp POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-genapp
   draft-previdi-isis-mi POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-mi
   draft-shen-isis-oper-enhance POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-oper-enhance

L2VPN Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-delord-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten
   draft-henderickx-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming
   draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree
   draft-key-l2vpn-etree-frwk POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk
   draft-kompella-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming
   draft-liu-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy
   draft-pdutta-l2vpn-vpls-ldp-mac-opt POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-ldp-mac-opt
   draft-pkwok-l2vpn-vpls-macflush-ld POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-macflush-ld
   draft-sajassi-l2vpn-pbb-evpn POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-evpn
   draft-sajassi-l2vpn-vpls-pbb-interop POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pbb-interop

L3VPN Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-mldp-nlri POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-mldp-nlri

MANET Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-herberg-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-sec POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-sec
   draft-herberg-manet-nhdp-sec POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec
   draft-herberg-manet-nhdp-sec-threats POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats
   draft-herberg-manet-rfc6622-bis POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis

MPLS Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-liu-mpls-tp-ring-protection POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection

NVO3 Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-bl-nvo3-dataplane-requirements POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-nvo3-dataplane-requirements
   draft-rekhter-nvo3-vm-mobility-issues POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-nvo3-vm-mobility-issues

OSPF Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-nguyen-ospf-lls POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-lls
   draft-ogier-ospf-dbex-opt POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-dbex-opt

PCE Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-dhody-pce-pcep-service-aware POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-pcep-service-aware
   draft-lee-pce-wson-rwa-ext POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext
   draft-tang-pce-stateful-pce POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce

PIM Working Group, RTG Area
   draft-asghar-pim-explicit-rpf-vector POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector
   draft-zzp-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report

-----------------------------------------------------------------
SEC Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ABFAB Working Group, SEC Area
   draft-winter-abfab-eapapplicability POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability

OAUTH Working Group, SEC Area
   draft-jones-oauth-jwt-bearer POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer
   draft-lodderstedt-oauth-revocation POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-oauth-revocation
   draft-mortimore-oauth-assertions POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-oauth-assertions
   draft-zeltsan-oauth-use-cases POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-oauth-use-cases

PKIX Working Group, SEC Area
   draft-cooper-pkix-rfc2560bis POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis
   draft-cooper-pkix-rfc5280-clarifications POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5280-clarifications
   draft-santesson-pkix-certimage POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pkix-certimage

TLS Working Group, SEC Area
   draft-harkins-tls-pwd POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tls-pwd
   draft-kanno-tls-camellia POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tls-camellia
   draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tls-suiteb
   draft-seggelmann-tls-dtls-heartbeat POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tls-dtls-heartbeat

-----------------------------------------------------------------
TSV Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ALTO Working Group, TSV Area
   draft-song-alto-server-discovery POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-alto-server-discovery
   draft-stiemerling-alto-deployments POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-alto-deployments

BEHAVE Working Group, TSV Area
   draft-liu-behave-ftp64 POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-behave-ftp64

CDNI Working Group, TSV Area
   draft-bertrand-cdni-logging POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-cdni-logging
   draft-cjlmw-cdni-metadata POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-cdni-metadata
   draft-jenkins-cdni-metadata POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-cdni-metadata
   draft-ma-cdni-metadata POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-cdni-metadata
   draft-watson-cdni-use-cases POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases

CONEX Working Group, TSV Area
   draft-krishnan-conex-destopt POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-conex-destopt
   draft-kuehlewind-conex-tcp-modifications POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications
   draft-kutscher-conex-mobile POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-conex-mobile
   draft-mathis-conex-abstract-mech POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-conex-abstract-mech
   draft-moncaster-conex-concepts-uses POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-conex-concepts-uses

NFSV4 Working Group, TSV Area
   draft-alexrn-nfsv4-ipv6 POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-nfsv4-ipv6
   draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-migration-issues POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues
   draft-eisler-nfsv4-minorversion-2-requirements POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion-2-requirements
   draft-haynes-nfsv4-minorversion2 POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2
   draft-haynes-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x
   draft-quigley-nfsv4-labreqs POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-nfsv4-labreqs

PPSP Working Group, TSV Area
   draft-cruz-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol
   draft-gu-ppsp-peer-protocol POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol
   draft-gu-ppsp-survey POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ppsp-survey

TCPM Working Group, TSV Area
   draft-fairhurst-tcpm-newcwv POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tcpm-newcwv
   draft-hurtig-tcpm-rtorestart POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tcpm-rtorestart
   draft-kuehlewind-tcpm-accecn-reqs POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tcpm-accecn-reqs

TSVWG Working Group, TSV Area
   draft-polk-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles
   draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps
   draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately POTENTIALLY REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Potential Inconsistencies
-----------------------------------------------------------------
draft-ietf-6lowpan-nd may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-armd-problem-statement may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-gsm-hr may replace one or more of 3 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-cdni-metadata may replace one or more of 3 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-decade-integration-example may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-decade-survey may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-mmusic-latching may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-netlmm-mip-interactions may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-paws-protocol may replace one or more of 3 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-payload-rtp-aptx may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-sip-saml may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-softwire-4rd may replace one or more of 3 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-arch may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-xmpp-dna may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs - check this