Subject: Please Note: IETF Tools Feedback

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 14:45:58 +0200

During Wednesday's chair training session, it became clear that the 
means of providing feedback to the tools team have not been sufficiently 
publicized. I would implore everyone here to take note of the following 
information.

For clear bugs, please submit a new bug using the form here:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/newticket

If you have something you would like to discuss or ask, the proper place 
would be the tools-discuss mailing list:

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

Thanks!

/a

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 18:59:13 +0200

> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

This is helpful. But it would be more helpful if all the tools pages had 
links for these.

	Thanks,
	Paul

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 06:00:00 +0200

> This is helpful. But it would be more helpful if all the tools pages had

+1.  Easy and useful.

Wouldn't want that for a mass-market web page, but for our group, I'm 
sure everyone will be diligent and restrained...

d/

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net