Subject: CodeMatch - Connecting IETF work to open source code

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 08:07:20 -0500

Hello,

After working with ISOC at the Grace Hopper Celebration and talking to
*lots* of students, an idea for a CodeMatch site was raised to the
diversity-dt list and was very well received.  Brian Trammell and
Suresh Krishnan worked with me to revise the proposal and we would
like your input prior to any development.  From there, we will need
to:

  o Talk to the tools team about data tracker changes
  o Set up a web site

The attached is from google docs, so I can provide other formats if
helpful.  We may want volunteers for the development as well if folks
are interested.

There are a couple of diversity angles in this work - researchers and
students (young people) are the primary target while better connecting
us to the open source community.

Thank you,
Kathleen