Subject: Fwd: [www.ietf.org/rt #64766] Email address associated with Shepherd field in the datatracker

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 10:56:29 -0500

I thought this information might be helpful as I wasn't previously aware
that we can now manipulate the email addresses that are used by the tools.
 I was having problems getting notifications about non-WG documents that I
shepherd as an old work email was available in the dropdown when my name
was added as shepherd, so my old work email address was sometimes getting
put in the shepherd field (e.g., when an AD would add me as shepherd).
This also gives you the ability to associate different email addresses with
different roles/aliases.

Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matt Larson via RT <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 8:39 AM
Subject: [www.ietf.org/rt #64766] Email address associated with Shepherd
field in the datatracker
To: [email-masked]

Greetings!

Please visit https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/profile/ and set your
email
address for the role(s) in question. This should resolve the issue, and the
settings will propagate to the tools servers.

Matt

--
--------------------------------------
Matthew Larson, Asst. IT Director
Association Management Solutions
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA 94538
http://www.amsl.com