Subject: xml.resource.org down ?

From: Hannes Gredler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 12:39:45 +0200

hi,

seems like xml.resource.org is down for the last 24 hours,
and xml2rfc cannot render any I-Ds in XML source format.

does anybody have an idea whom to ask to get this fixed ?

/hannes

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 12:47:55 +0200

> does anybody have an idea whom to ask to get this fixed ?

Yes.  This outage is being discussed over at tools-discuss.

Workaround for now: globally replace xml.resource.org with  
xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org in your XML files.

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 13:18:24 +0200

Carsten,

Tnx - tested and it works!

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 09:43:44 -0400

> xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org in your XML files.

And, I think that the new name will be stable, so you don't need to worry
about changing it back.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-