Subject: Missing audio file?

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 12:48:14 -0400

I was hoping to review the SFC meeting audio, but it seems to be missing 
from http://www.ietf.org/audio/ietf90/. SFC met on July 23 at 0900 in 
the Canadian Room. Any chance the file will be posted?

Tom Taylor

---

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 19:52:01 +0300

Hi Tom,

You can review the meetecho audio here for sfc
http://ietf90.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions

   - *SFC WG* meeting - 0900-1130 EDT
      - sfc session (go HTML5
      <http://recordings.conf.meetecho.com/Playout/watch.jsp?recording=IETF90_SFC&chapter=chapter_0>
      )

Regards,

Ines

2014-07-28 19:48 GMT+03:00 Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>:

> from http://www.ietf.org/audio/ietf90/. SFC met on July 23 at 0900 in the
> Canadian Room. Any chance the file will be posted?
>
> Tom Taylor
>
>