Subject: Fwd: New datatracker release: v5.7.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 15:50:07 +0100

Forwarding:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New datatracker release: v5.7.0
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 05:52:40 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.7.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.7.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release merges in work from [email-masked] which enhances a number of
  pages in the datatracker where forms contain fields where a person should be
  chosen, such as for instance when choosing the shepherd of a document, so
  that they uniformly display choices which show both email address and name.

  Furthermore, changes have been made so as to make the email address
  uniformly act as reference to the person record.  

  Autocompletion is now consistently provided when looking for the email
  address or name of the person to choose.  

  This solves a number of issues where it has been difficult to choose the
  correct Person/Email combination, and where the correct email address to use
  for an association has been unavailable previously.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  25 Oct 2014 13:49:49 -0200

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.7.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.7.1-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)