Subject: New datatracker release: v5.7.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 23:15:31 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.7.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.7.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a minor bugfix release which empties the merge queue in preparation
  for the IETF 91 code sprint.  Details below:

  * Merged in [8456] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed a bug when trying to edit a session request that doesn't exist.
    Fixed a bug when a submitted session request form does not include conflict
    input fields.  

  * Merged in [8454] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed the IRTF proceedings to include Open IRTF Meeting (irtfopen).  

  * Merged in [8452] from [email-masked]:
    Relax ALLOWED_HOSTS when not running in production. Fixes bug #1373.  

  * Merged in [8444] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed a condition check problem introduced with adjustments to setting the
    returning item bit.  Fixes bug #1505.  

  * Merged in [8441] from [email-masked]:
    Removed the X-Frame-Options configuration.  

  * Merged in [8438] from [email-masked]:
    Better evaluation of whether a document type is diffable. Fixes bug #1504.

  * Merged in [8305] from [email-masked]:
    Replaced the return_to_url notion with logic that uses the session object.
    Related to bug #1430. 

  * Added [email-masked] to the release notification email.  Split the 
    notification email sending into two, in order to limit the number of 
    addressees for emails going to Mailman lists.

  * Fixed a 500 error that could occur if someone manually entered a
    proceedings url so as to to upload materials to a nonexistent
    meeting/group combination.

  * Prevented 500 errors caused by a file move race condition on draft
    submission confirmation.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  26 Oct 2014 14:44:21 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.7.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.7.2-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)