Subject: Fwd: New datatracker release: v5.6.5

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 15:48:56 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.6.5, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.6.5) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a minor release which brings in support for 'recording' documents,
  intended to cover audio and video recordings.  This makes it possible to
  associate links to audio and video recordings with meeting sessions, and
  will make it possible to also include such links in the proceedings.  There
  is also a database schema migration needed to support the 'recording'
  documents.

  * Merged in [8237] from [email-masked]:
    Changes to support video content in proceedings ('recording' document 
    type).

  * Normalized the naming of a couple of NameModel subclasses, with a migration
    and updated fixture.

  * Added a migration to change foreign keys to NameModel models from 8 to 
    32 bytes.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  25 Oct 2014 08:57:00 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.6.5'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.6.6-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)