Subject: Meetecho coverage at IETF91

From: Meetecho IETF support <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 00:31:52 +0200

Dear chairs,

as you probably know, Meetecho will cover all WG meeting session in 
Honolulu.

If you plan to have remote _presentations_, you're kindly requested to 
inform us in proper advance, since this needs a special set-up and a 
preliminary test with the remote speakers.

*Please be aware that the deadline for requesting remote presentation 
support is November 6.*

Thanks,
the Meetecho team

-- 
Meetecho s.r.l.
Web Conferencing and Collaboration Tools
www.meetecho.com

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 08:32:10 +0200

> *Please be aware that the deadline for requesting remote presentation

UTA *may* have remote presentations. We don't know for sure yet though.