Subject: Experimental writing lab sessions at IETF 91

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 14:45:27 -0700

Greetings WG and RG Chairs,

The RFC Editor Production Center (RPC) will be hosting an experimental
writing lab aimed at helping authors improve their documents during
IETF 91.  We are hoping that you will distribute this message to
authors who might benefit from individual sessions with the RPC.  The
authors that sign up will meet with one or two members of the
editorial staff and will have 30 minutes to go through selected text
from the document.  The editors will have read the selected text prior
to the meeting and will go over any issues their review may reveal,
for example, unclear passages, terminology inconsistencies, and
grammar and punctuation choices.

Authors may sign up for a time slot using the following Doodle poll
(sign ups are on a first-come, first-served basis):

 http://doodle.com/icxnmct9krap798f

Note that this is not a technical review, nor is it an end-to-end
review.  Questions of a technical nature may be redirected to the
WG/RG or relevant chairs.  Because of the time constraints and the
preparation time required for each session, it is not possible to
review documents in their entirety.  

Once an author has signed up for a time slot, the RPC will send a
confirmation email with a request for some additional information
specific to the given document and the author's goals for attending
the session.  We ask that the authors sign up for a session by 
26 October, so the RFC Editor has enough time to review the document
before IETF 91.  The authors will be notified of the location for
these sessions once the details have been solidified; the sessions
will be in the hotel.  

Thank you,
RFC Editor Team

---

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 14:30:33 -0700

Greetings,

JAR that we are asking authors to sign up for a session by 26
October.  8 of the 18 slots have been reserved.  Please remind your
authors to reserve a slot before they're filled.

Thanks you,
RFC Editor Team