Subject: IETF 98 - Montreal!

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:49:43 -0800

The IAOC is pleased to announce Montreal as the site for 
IETF 98 from 26 - 31 March 2017.  The meeting will be held 
at the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth.

Montreal was the 5th preference for a meeting location in North America 
in the 2014 survey.
<http://ia1.ietf.org/documents/Venue-Preference-Survey-2014.pdf?>

The IETF was last in Montreal at IETF 66 in 2006, and before then, 
IETF 36 in 1996.  Check out the Proceedings if you are interested in 
what we were working on back then:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/36/
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/66/

Those who may be interested in hosting or sponsoring this or any future 
meeting are invited to contact Drew Dvorshak at [email-masked].  
See Host Opportunities below.

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

2015                                  
92  Dallas  22 - 27 March    Google
93  Prague  19 - 24 July    TBD
94  Yokohama  1 - 6 Nov    WIDE

2016
95  Buenos Aires  3 - 8 April    TBD
96  Berlin  17 - 22 July    Juniper
97  Asia  13 - 18 Nov    TBD

2017  
98  Montreal    26 - 31 March    TBD
99  Europe       16 - 21 July        TBD
100  Asia         12 - 17 Nov       TBD