Subject: WG Chairs Training material

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 17:07:54 -0500

Does anyone know why slides from the Working Group Chairs Training
session are "For WG Chairs Only"?  (See
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/91/materials.html#training).  Seems
unnecessarily restrictive to me...

Lou

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 17:16:26 -0500

Yea, there is no need to hide this stuff. Who knows if there are any budding chairs lurking in the shadows that want to get all trained up? *)

	--Tom

> On Nov 19, 2014:5:07 PM, at 5:07 PM, Lou Berger <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 17:57:32 -0500

we might even want to encourage / facilitate it ;-)

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 08:22:18 -0000

I go to https://www.ietf.org/edu/wg-and-bof-chair-presentations.html and find no
restrictions (although not caught up with IETF-91 yet)

A

> -----Original Message-----
> From: WGChairs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Lou Berger
> Sent: 19 November 2014 22:58
> To: Thomas D. Nadeau
> Cc: Working Group Chairs
> Subject: Re: WG Chairs Training material
> 
> > 	Yea, there is no need to hide this stuff. Who knows if there are any
> budding chairs lurking in the shadows that want to get all trained up? *)
> >
> > 	--Tom
> >
> >

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:30:24 +0100

Hi,

The page Adrian referred to will be updated soon. In the meantime, you
can see the recording and the notes of the WG Chair session on the Edu
Team wiki:

http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/edu/wiki/IETF91

Regards,
Mirjam