Subject: New datatracker release: v5.9.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:29:57 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.9.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.9.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Merged in [8711] from [email-masked]:

    Added functionality for management of group materials, focusing on groups
    of type 'team':

    - Simplifies managing the Abstract for uploaded group materials. Displays
      the abstract on the groups materials page

    - Provides SessionPresentation: a binding between Document and Session
      objects, that tracks doc version.

    - Adds helpers for finding upcoming sessions, and the most recent
      SessionPresentations whose sessions have passed

    - Generalizes the snippet concept (as a templatetage) used in the history
      tab for use on other pages

    - Adds a variant of the snippet that can be styled as an edit link

    - Provides several ways to address sessions, using sequence, dates, group
      acronyms, and day of week

    - Adds a 'Materials Manager' Role

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  18 Dec 2014 10:47:56 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.9.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.9.1-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)