Subject: IETF 97 in Seoul, South Korea!

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 06:25:08 -0800

The IAOC is pleased to announce Seoul, South Korea as the site for 
IETF 97 from November 13 - 18 in 2016.  The meeting will be held 
at the Conrad Seoul.

Seoul was the 6th preference for a meeting location in Asia-Pacific 
in the 2014 survey.  
<http://ia1.ietf.org/documents/Venue-Preference-Survey-2014.pdf?>

The IETF was last in Seoul at IETF 59 in 2004.  If you are interested in 
what we were working on back then check out the Proceedings:
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/59/>

Those who may be interested in hosting or sponsoring this or any future 
meeting are invited to contact Drew Dvorshak at [email-masked].  
See Host Opportunities below.

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

2015                                 
92  Dallas    22 - 27 March    Google
93  Prague    19 - 24 July    TBD
94  Yokohama    1 - 6 Nov    WIDE

2016
95  Buenos Aires    3 - 8 April    TBD
96  Berlin    17 - 22 July    Juniper
97  Seoul    13 - 18 Nov    TBD

2017  
98  Montreal    26 - 31 March    TBD
99  Europe    16 - 21 July    TBD
100  Asia-Pac    12 - 17 Nov    TBD