Subject: tools.ietf.org hiccup?

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 14:46:55 +0100

Hello,

looking at my radext wg status page, it looks like tools.ietf.org is
terribly confused.

It lists drafts which are long published as Active (like
draft-ietf-radext-vlan of 2006!) and for drafts which really are active
it has wrong states, like Waiting for Shepherd writeup instead of IESG
Processing for raidus-grafmentation. Similar skewed results seem to be
on the dime status page. I haven't checked any other.

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/

Considering that this is a cluster of machines, and my connection has
ended up at a "test" instance at earlier occasions - does everybody see
what I see?

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 09:37:24 -0600

Hi, Stefan,

> ended up at a "test" instance at earlier occasions - does everybody see

I just pointed this out to the IESG, but (on a possibly related note), I
happened to be looking at http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ippm/, and noticed that
at least one of the "Active" documents had a 2007 date.

Upon further poking, the list contains both drafts like
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ippm/draft-ietf-ippm-2330-update/, which has
already been published as an RFC, and
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ippm/draft-ietf-ippm-2679-bis/, which actually is
active, in the way I might think of as "active".

Am I confused, or is this a change from having two separate sections (one
"active", the other "published as RFCs")?

Spencer