Subject: New datatracker release: v5.10.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 11:37:04 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.10.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.10.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a release containing a large number of small fixes and enhancements,
  as follows:

  * Merged in [8879] from [email-masked]:
    Grant hte IRTF Chair access to proceedings.  Fixes #1580.  

  * Merged in [8870] from [email-masked]:
    Inform the secretariat when a duplicate Alias.name is created that isn't
    already a duplicate Person.name. Improve the message that's sent when
    either duplicate Person or Alias names are detected.  

  * Merged in [8861] from [email-masked]:
    Changes to allow upload of bluesheets in materials upload page.  Primarily
    for use with Interim meetings.  

  * Merged in [8856] from [email-masked]:
    Show out-of-area ads on /wg/. Fixes #1555. Related to #1557.  

  * Merged in [8855] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed the Back and Cancel buttons in recording views.  Fixes #1577.

  * Merged in [8854] from [email-masked]:
    This is the second step towards ADs out of GroupInfo into Role.
    The use of group.ad has been scrubbed from the code and templates.
    - Those places that set group.ad have been directly manipulate Role 
      objects instead
    - Most places that read group.ad now use a new group.ad_role() that 
      returns a Role object, simplifing some views.
    Related to #1555 and #1557. 

  * Merged in [8853] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed audio recordings which weren't showing in the proceedings.  

  * Merged in [8852] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed the ability to replace minutes and agendas.  

  * Merged in [8851] from [email-masked]:
    This is the first step towards using Role to represent Area directors. It
    - Migrates the information captured in GroupInfo.ad to Role objects.
    - Renames GroupInfo.ad to GroupInfo._ad (retaining the current column name) 
      to prepare for deletion of that field.
    - Provides ad property accessor and setter methods implemented using the 
      group's role_set (so that the existing view code continues to work with 
      minimal changes)
    - Improved selection in many querysets that assumed only groups of type 
      'area' would have area directors.
    Related to #1557 and #1555. 

  * Merged in [8850] from [email-masked]:
    Changed the permission guards on edit_notify to reflect the policy that
    #1517 tried to establish.  Fixes #1517 and #1575.  

  * Merged in [8849] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed several issues with IPR references in iesg templates.  

  * Merged in [8848] from [email-masked]:
    Don't add the group's ad to the list of people who need to be at a meeting
    if the group doesn't have an ad. Protects the field formatter from
    occurances of None in passed in lists. Patch applied to production.  

  * Merged in [8846] from [email-masked]:
    Added tests for document urls that provide a revision for all the document
    types the view code currently handles. Refactored parts of Document and
    DocHistory into DocumentInfo to get the tests to pass.  (but careful
    review is probably warranted). 

  * Merged in [8845] from [email-masked]:
    Allowed editing of legacy disclosures which don't have required fields
    (set required=False).  

  * Merged in [8843] from [email-masked]:
    Reworked the definition of future_presentations and last_presented. Fixes
    #1571.  

  * Merged in [8842] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed the document search result row and IESG agenda documents row links
    to IPR.  Fixes #1570.  

  * Merged in [8841] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed the links to the IPR search from the doc pages.  Fixes #1569.  

  * Merged in [8840] from [email-masked]:
    Automatically ensure Alias records exists when Person records are changed,
    relieving multiple code locations of that responsibility. Fixes bug #1550.

  * Merged in [8801] from [email-masked]:
    Verify that add_state_change_event returned something before trying to 
    use attributes of the return value. Fixes bug #1566.  

  * Merged in [8726] from [email-masked]:
    Send mail to the secretariat when a Person is created with the same name
    as some other Person objects in case its a duplicate that needs to be
    merged. Fixes ticket #1553.  

  * Merged in [8733] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed an old bug in liaison tool - WG discussion lists where being CC'ed
    with their list_subscribe rather than list_email address, and the former
    is usually a URL, not an email address so cause a validation error when
    submitting the statement 

  * Merged in [8723] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed a problem where trying to add duplicate name in Rolodex causes 500
    error.  Fixes ticket #1469,

  * Merged in [8718] from [email-masked]:
    Copy the secretariat on the message sent to the RFC Editor and IANA when a
    draft is pulled from the RFC Editor queue. Fixes ticket #1549.  

  * Merged in [8716] from [email-masked]:
    Highlight need for milestone review and approval in messages to leadership
    when a milestone edit requires approval. Don't bother the group when the
    only changes are those needing approval. Fixes ticket #1501.  

  * From [email-masked]:
    Fixed Room.__unicode__() to handle capacity None.

  * Made the generated postfix alias/virtual files include the AD emails in 
    the -chairs alias.

  * Added admin support for meeting.models.ResourceAssociation.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  25 Jan 2015 11:06:36 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.10.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.10.2-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)