Subject: Contract Awards January 2015

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 13:25:03 -0800

The IAOC is pleased to announce the following contracts have been
awarded and executed.

1.  IETF Website Revamp to Torchbox Ltd.  Joe Hildebrand is the
PM for the project.  SOW: 
https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/IETF-Website-SOW-02.pdf

2.  RFC Editor Digital Objects Identifier Project to Standcore.
The RFC Series Editor, Heather Flanagan, is the PM. SOW:
https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/DOI-Processing-Draft-SOW.pdf

3.  RFC Editor Website Revamp to AMS.  The RFC Series Editor,
Heather Flanagan, is the PM. Sow: 
https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/RFC-Website-SOW-3Sep14.pdf

In addition:

1.  There is a Reguest for Information for identifying fonts for
use with PDF RFCs. 
See: https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/RFCPDFFontsRFI.pdf

2.  There is a Request for Proposals pending seeking Software
Development firms to enter into a Master Service Agreement for
doing tools development work over a three year period.  In the
past the IETF had several contractors doing this work. See: 
https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/Software-Development-IDIQ-RFP-
7Jan15.pdf

Ray Pelletier IETF Administrative Director