Subject: Fwd: Tags changed for draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:57:06 +0000

As far as I can see there is no tag for Revised I-D needed as
a result of a shepherd's review. I think such a tag would
be useful to properly indicate the progressing on the draft.

Do others agree?

- Stewart

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Tags changed for draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree
Date: 	Mon, 23 Feb 2015 07:53:14 -0800
From: 	IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: 	Andy Malis <[email-masked]>, Stewart Bryant 
<[email-masked]>, Yuanlong Jiang <[email-masked]>, Lucy 
Yong <[email-masked]>, Manuel Paul <[email-masked]>, 
Frederic JOUNAY <[email-masked]>, Florin Balus 
<[email-masked]>, Wim Henderickx 
<[email-masked]>, Ali Sajassi <[email-masked]>

The tags on draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree have been changed by Stewart
Bryant:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree/

Tag "Revised I-D Needed - Issue raised by WGLC" added.

Comment:
Please see:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/pals/current/msg00185.html
.

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 13:57:10 +0800

Stewart,

If you want a a tag " Revised I-D Needed - Issue raised by Document
Shepherd", I've no objections.

I think there is a case for a tag "Revised I-D Needed - Issue raised by
working Group Chair" also.

What I do today is to put the document in "Waiting for WG Chair go
ahead" and then use the comment field to explain what is needed.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64