Subject: New datatracker release: v5.11.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 01:07:00 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.11.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.11.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a minor release with a few additional bugfixes:

  * Merged in [9121] from [email-masked]:
    Resolved some issues with the proceedings progress repport.

  * Merged in [9099] from [email-masked]:
    Added an ietf/bin script, merge-person-records.   

  * Merged in [9097] from [email-masked]:
    Editing session request causes KeyError.  Fixes #1605.

  * Changed the handling of the group edit form so as to generate a 
    ChangeStateGroupEvent for state changes, instead of a generic GroupEvent of 
    type 'info_changed'.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  24 Feb 2015 12:30:11 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.11.2'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.11.3-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)