Subject: New datatracker release: v5.12.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 02:08:32 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.12.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.12.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release provides measurement of how much of the code is being exercised
  by our test suite, by integrating the 'coverage.py' tool in the test suite
  itself.  The percentage of the code excercised by the test suite is compared
  with the figure from the latest release, and a lower coverage constitutes a
  test failure.  This way it shouldn't be possible to add new code without
  also adding tests, without getting a test suite failure.  This should
  encourage gradually increasing levels of test suit coverage :-)

  Additionally, similar measurements and comparisons have been added for
  template and URL coverage of the test suite; these also have been
  implemented as tests, and sinking coverage of templates or URLs in the
  test suite will result in tests failures, in the same way as for code
  coverage.

  The results of the test suit coverage of code, templates, and URLs is saved
  to disk, in order to make the coverage details available for inspection.
  Coverage data per source file/template/URL is available in json format in
  a file 'coverage-latest.json' in the working directory, and more detailed
  per-line code coverage data is available in a file '.coverage', which is
  readable by the standalone 'coverage' program from 'coverage.py' from
  http://nedbatchelder.com/code/coverage/.

  * Merged in personal/henrik/v5.11.1-dev0@9103, which provides new tests
    for the test suite's code coverage, template coverage, and URL coverage.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  25 Feb 2015 19:15:36 -0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.12.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.12.1-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)