Subject: New datatracker release: v5.10.3

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 08:40:39 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.10.3, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.10.3) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a minor bugfix release in preparation for the upcoming upgrade from
  Django 1.6.0 to 1.7.4

  * Merged in [9007] from [email-masked]:
    Add the csrf_token to the form for editing document titles. Fixes #1597.  

  * Merged in [9005] from [email-masked]:

    - Fixed the group link on the standalone Interim Meeting Proceedings
      directory page.

    Also removed some dead code.

  * Removed the unnecessary get_and_create() of
    community.model.DisplayConfiguration on community page GET.

  * Made the cookie handling for the 'new_enough' and 'expires_soon' cookies
    insensitive to nonnumeric values.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  08 Feb 2015 01:59:56 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.10.3'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.10.4-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)