Subject: New datatracker release: v5.12.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 15:04:32 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.12.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.12.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added test coverage data to the release pages if available for the shown
    release.  Added saving of html pages for the code coverage to a directory 
    in the static files area.  If a code coverage report is available, a link 
    to it will be shown on the release page of the current release.  Renamed 
    some setting variables related to test coverage to be more explicit and 
    precise.

  * Changed the handling of some test directory creation and removal code, to
    be more consistent.  Fixed a problem with a test that didn't create and
    remove a test directory which it used.

  * Merged in [9185] from [email-masked]:
    Add DocEvent and SubmissionEvent to merge-person-records.   

  * Added tests for the presence of a VTIMEZONE section in generated agenda 
    iCalendar files.

  * Started the code coverage measurements earlier, in order to make the 
    apparent code coverage of model files less confusing.

  * Added a fudge factor to the coverage test, in order to make it easier 
    to do minor code changes without slipping under the coverage of the
    latest release.

  * Made the test runner try multiple port numbers for the SMTP server, in 
    order to handle the case where multiple test suites are in progress on the 
    same host (which can happen when multiple buildbot slaves are running tests 
    at the same time).

  * Fixed a small issue with the filter expression to select ADs for active 
    groups.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  14 Mar 2015 14:09:04 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.12.2'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.12.3.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)