Subject: That all-important WG Chairs Beer Evening

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:52:48 -0400

Hey, all.
On the usual IETF-Wednesday outing, the WG Chairs Beer Evening, an
opportunity for the WG Chairs to get together, get to know each other,
and chat about working groups, beer, and whatever manner of other
things:

The Press Box Grill can accommodate us on Wednesday the 25th, and it
looks like a good place with a nice beer selection and decent pub
food.  It's very close to the Fairmont, just a few blocks away on Elm:
http://www.pressboxgrill.com/

[If you don't drink beer, come to be social and eat, and drink soda or
whatever else.  It's not *just* for beer.]

Let's head over there after the plenary on Wednesday and drink the
place dry.  They're alerted, and they'll be expecting us.  What say
all y'all?

(And thanks to Stephanie McCammon for helping me chase down the
options and for contacting the place.)

Barry

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 16:31:34 -0500

Can I respectfully suggest we change the name of this event to wg-draughts ?

--aaron

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 16:34:30 -0500

> Can I respectfully suggest we change the name of this event to wg-draughts ?

If you want draught beer, it doesn't come in a can.

d/

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net