Subject: New datatracker release: v5.13.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 12:07:34 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.13.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.13.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IETF 92 Code Sprint**

  This release contains the datatracker bugfixes and enhancements from the
  IETF-92 Code Sprint.  It improves the coverage of the test suite, and also
  fixes a number of issues.  Many thanks to everyone that contributed!

  * Merged in [9330] from [email-masked]:
    Cleanup legacy IPR models.  Fixes ticket #1626.  

  * Merged in [9326] from [email-masked]:
    Test coverage improvement for group material management.  

  * Fixed a problem in Document.meeting_related(), and fixed a number of 
    tests which broke when slide objects started to return True to 
    meeting_related() without being related to a session.

  * Merged in [9319] from [email-masked]:
    Added test cases for cookie code. This will test all the cookie setting 
    code, and also adds test for draft for include_text and full_draft cookie 
    checking.  

  * Merged in [9317] from [email-masked]:
    Added some nomcom test cases.  

  * Changed the MEDIA_URL to use https instead of http, to be in line with 
    other efforts to move to https in general.

  * Merged in [9316] from [email-masked]:
    Test fetching of wg and rg document dependency graphs.

    Also added conditional running of these tests, as they depend on the
    availability of the dot, unflatten and ps2pdf binaries, which may not
    be available on all developers' systems.

  * Merged in [9309] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed #845. Commit read for merge. 

  * Merged in [9305] from [email-masked]:
    Callback API test code paths 

  * Merged in [9307] from [email-masked]:
    Improved test coverage of secr.drafts.   

  * Merged in [9306] from [email-masked]:
    Added pre-ads to .ad aliases. Keep draft aliases for drafts that have 
    become RFCs for some time.  

  * Merged in [9303] from [email-masked]:
    Cached the wg-charter*txt pages for a time since they are very heavy to 
    generate.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  22 Mar 2015 12:09:18 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.13.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.13.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)