Subject: New datatracker release: v6.0.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 01:56:53 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.0.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.0.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a minor release, containing a few new development support features,
  HTML cleanup, and good number bugfixes from [email-masked],
  [email-masked], [email-masked] and [email-masked]

  * Added html validation to the test crawler; it will now report html 
    which fails validation with 'WARN' indications.  Reorganized the code 
    somewhat, collecting functions, globals, etc. in groups.

  * Fixed all cases of invalid html found by the test crawler.

  * Reduced the padding for compact tables.  This hopefully fixes issue 
    #1689.

  * Addressed another bug related to using SearchablePersonsField to choose 
    Person objects, rather than Email objects.  If one uses this for Person 
    objects, then object.address isn't going to be terribly useful in the form 
    ,,:-).  Addresses issue #1684, #1685 and #1686.

  * Provided the IRTF chair with access to the session request tool.  Fixes 
    issue #1687.

  * Removed emtpy items from the must-be-there list before handing the list 
    to Person.objects.filter(pk__in=...).  Fixes issues #1684, #1685

  * Merged in [9558] from [email-masked]:
    Eliminated MultipleObjectsReturned when editing draft.  Fixes issue #1678.

  * Merged in [9554] from [email-masked]:
    Fixes #1692.  Drag-and-Drop slide re-ordering no longer works in 
    secr/proceedings.  Consolidate / update JQuery-UI.   

  * Merged in [9548] from [email-masked]:
    Allow IANA to switch to (BEGIN IANA COMMENTS) at their leisure. Make 
    sure the captured events are obviously from IANA.  

  * Merged in [9546] from [email-masked]:
    Fixes alignment of ballot position headers in IESG agenda moderator 
    package.   

  * Merged in [9541] and [9542] from [email-masked]:
    Quit putting the group email list address in the initially generated
    Notify field.  Updated the tests accordingly.

  * Merged in [9527] from [email-masked]:
    Made it possible to add minutes / agenda after deleting them.  Fixes issue
    #1680.

  * Updated a bunch of links from http: to https: based on a patch from 
    [email-masked].

  * Merged in [9525] from [email-masked]:
    Make the menu bar search field appear on slightly smaller screen widths. 

  * Merged in [9524] from [email-masked]:
    Add some shim js libraries for IE8 and earlier (see
    http://getbootstrap.com/getting-started/#template) Fix HTML structural
    errors in the template.  Wrap some HTML comments into Django comments, so
    they don't get sent to the client. 

  * Merged in [9519] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed an issue where RelatedObjectDoesNotExist would be raised when User
    has no Person.  Fixes issue #1676.

  * Merged in [9518] from [email-masked]:
    Allow an AD to jump straight to the ballot editing page by right-clicking
    any ballot grid. Fixes #1669.  

  * Merged in [9516] from [email-masked]:
    Don't show needed positions for closed ballots. Fixes #1622.  

  * Merged in [9514] from [email-masked]:
    If the name attached to an additional-info URL for a group is blank, 
    show the URL instead. Fixes #1523 and #1657.  

  * Merged in [9513] from [email-masked]:
    Don't show concluded groups in the community list section of the 
    navbar. Fixes bug #1652.  

  * Removed local copies of html5lib and tastypie, and updated
    requirements.txt to include them.  Removed typogrify from the requirements
    list; it isn't used.

  * Added pip and setuptools, required in virtualenv, to requirements.txt,
    in order to simplify buildbot testing of package installation and version 
    testing.

  * Added copyright lines and template origin to the html templates.  

  * Added support for an 'origin' template tag which will insert the name 
    of the template file (within a html comment) into the page content when 
    TEMPLATE_DEBUG is True; with the purpose of more easily being able to 
    identify the templates from which page content comes.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  27 Apr 2015 01:33:50 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.0.2'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.0.3.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)