Subject: RFC Production Center SOW Community Review Request

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 05:24:58 -0700

All;

The IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) intends to
solicit Request for Proposals to perform the functions of the RFC
Production Center (RPC).

In anticipation of the RFP the IAOC is seeking a review of the
Statement of Work for the RPC.

The SOW and a diff file from the current SOW are located here:
<https://iaoc.ietf.org/rfps.html>.

The Community comment period ends 1 May 2015.  The RPC Selection
Committee chaired by the RFC Series Editor will consider comments
received during this period.

Background

AMS was awarded the contract for the RFC Production Center that
began on 1 January 2010.  This was a two-year contract with the
possibility of two, two-year contract extensions.  The contract was
extended twice, ends on 31 December 2015 and is now being re-bid.

Comments should be directed to:  [email-masked]

Thanks

Ray
IETF Administrative Director