Subject: New datatracker release: v6.0.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 12:24:34 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.0.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.0.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release which irons out some wringles discovered after
  deployment of 6.0.0.

  * Merged in [9505] from [email-masked]:
    Added a checkbox to cc the group list address on ballot positions if a
    document belongs to a group. Add better tests of the checkboxes on that
    form.  

  * Provided a different shortcut icon for the datatracker when run in 
    development or test mode.  Fixes issue #1667.

  * Added back the development mode header on the frontpage.

  * Adapted session_draft_list() code to handle the case when there is 
    multiple agendas for a given group acronym.  Fixes some server 500 results 
    when trying to get pdf bundles for the plenary sessions for ietf 71.

  * Put back the schema specifier for IANA and RFC-editor URLs -- they are 
    needed in parts of the code.

  * Put back the value attribute for the name/value pair of many input and
    button elements which lost the value attribute in the conversion, in order
    to let the backing form code determine which button was pressed.  Fixes
    issue #1668.

  * Shaved off some more vertical space in the document tables.  Builds on 
    [9494], addresses #1660, #1663, #1665.

  * Introduced a couple of changes to the document list row format to make 
    rows take up less vertical space: Moved the page count in under the date, 
    so it won't add vertical space, and made shepherd email addresses break 
    across lines if needed, instead of squashing the column widths of the other 
    columns.

  * Made it clearer on the document iesg review page and the ballot popup 
    page which ADs mentioned are ex-ADs, by adding parentheses in addition to 
    the dimmed text.  Fixes issue #1664

  * Removed all subsection horizontal lines from the document meta tables, 
    on suggestion from [email-masked].  Addresses issue #1659.

  * Added a missing templatetag library load instruction for bootstrap3.  
    Addresses issue #1662.

  * Replaced google-served fonts with self-hosted ones.  After a testing
    period with the current 'access plus 4 hours' Cache-Control setting,
    we should probably increase the cache control for external static files.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  15 Apr 2015 08:50:54 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.0.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.0.2.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)