Subject: FW: [hackathon] IETF 93 - Hackathon Information

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 17:17:34 +0000

Fellow WG chairs,

Please be aware that we are having an IETF Hackathon again in Prague.
There are a number of technologies planned already, and we can add more.
Please have a look and consider forwarding to your working group, calling
out relevant opportunities for people within your working group to get
engaged.

Cheers,
Charles

On 5/12/15, 12:01 AM, "IETF Secretariat" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>IETF 93 Hackathon
>
>The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) is holding a Hackathon at IETF
>93 to encourage developers to discuss, collaborate and develop utilities,
>ideas, sample code and solutions that show practical implementations of
>IETF standards.  
>
>When: Saturday July 18 and Sunday July 19
>Where: Hilton Prague, Room TBD
>Sponsored By: Cisco DevNet
>Signup for the Hackathon:
>https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf93/hackathonregistration.py
>More information can be found here:
>http://ietf.org/hackathon/93-hackathon.html
>Keep up to date by subscribing to:
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon
>
>The Hackathon is free to attend but limited to 100 attendees.
>
>Currently the technologies that will be focused on include:
> * BIER (Bit Index Explicit Replication)
> * HTTP/2.0
> * NETCONF/YANG, I2RS, OpenDaylight
> * NETVC and Daala
> * RIOT (OS for internet of things)
> * SFC in OpenDaylight
> * SPUD (Substrate Protocol Underneath Datagrams)
>
>Descriptions and information regarding the technologies for the hackathon
>are located on the IETF 93 Meeting Wiki:
>https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/93hackathon
>
>Don¹t see anything that interests you? Feel free to add your preferred
>technology to the list, sign up as its champion and show up to work on
>it. Note: you must login* to the wiki to add content. If you do add a new
>technology, we strongly suggest that you send email to the
>[email-masked] to let others know. You may generate interest in your
>technology, and find other people who want to contribute to it.
>
>*To request a wiki account, please click on the ³login² button on the
>bottom right corner of the page, and choose ³register.² If you need a new
>password please click on the ³login² button on the bottom right corner of
>the page and choose ³Send new password.²
>
>_______________________________________________
>hackathon mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon