Subject: New datatracker release: v6.0.4

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 13:03:25 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.0.4, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.0.4) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a minor release which provides some style tweaks, the ability to
  set a user preference to not show the left-hand menu, and a substantial
  number of bugfixes:

  * Merged in [9672] from [email-masked]:
    Restore the hash to the customized ical link.  Fixes #1732.

  * Merged in [9671] from [email-masked]:
    Convert PPT materials to PDF.  Fixes #1724.

  * Merged in [9668] from [email-masked]:
    Draw the right number of days in the secretariats room view.  

  * Merged in [9666] from [email-masked]:
    Area names hardcoded in Proceedings app.   Fixes #1723.

  * Merged in [9663] from [email-masked]:
    Try a different way of wrapping ballot/comment fields and shepherd 
    writeups. Related to #1673.

  * Merged in [9662] from [email-masked]:
    Add Message objects to merge-person-records.   

  * Merged in [9654] from [email-masked]:
    Add searches across the web-based archive tool to the document's page. 
    Collapse all the searches, including ARO for ADs, under a dropdown. 
    Partially addresses #1701.  

  * Merged in [9652] and [9653] from [email-masked]:
    Provide color for ART.

  * Merged in [9651] from [email-masked]:
    Adds a graphical overview of each day by room for the secretariat to 
    assist with scheduling additional meetings.  

  * Added preference editing support for the left_menu preference setting, 
    and refactored the preference handling code substantially.  Related to 
    issues #1659 and #1663.

  * Merged in [9650] from [email-masked]:
    Set the parent for newly created RGs. Be more robust if an RG has no 
    parent. Test creation of an RG. Fixes #1718 and #1719.  

  * Merged in [9649] from [email-masked]:
    Provide a session type for sessions created to say a group is not 
    meeting. Add a test for the no_meeting view. Fixes #1720.  

  * Merged in [9641] from [email-masked]:
    Make parsing IANA mail for comments more flexible.  

  * Merged in [9639] from [email-masked]:
    Only show document versions for positions when the position is on an 
    older version. (Reapplying earlier fix). Fixes #1711.  

  * Merged in [9637] from [email-masked]:
    Color agenda/documents rows with position taken when viewing as an AD. 
    Fixes bug #1679.  

  * Merged in [9626] from [email-masked]:
    Restore the discuss-box hiding feature when a position is not blocking. 
    Fixes bug #1688.  

  * Additional tweaks to document lists, trying to reduce the number of 
    lines consumed by the status column.

  * Reduced the submenu line-height somewhat.  Related to issue #1708.

  * Fixed incorrect output of unmatched <div/> closing elements, left after 
    [9643].

  * Added a preference to not display the left-hand menubar.  Addresses 
    issues #1659 and #1663.

  * Tweaked the document list display slightly, to sqeeze in a little bit 
    more info on a page.  Addresses issue # 1663.

  * Wrap liaison statements on 78 characters rather than 71.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  23 Jun 2015 12:20:11 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.0.4'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.0.5.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 13:29:32 -0300

>   * Merged in [9652] and [9653] from [email-masked]:

Ya gotta love that one.

Barry