Subject: Usual Wednesday WGC beer evening

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:30:21 +0100

As most of you know, we usually have a "working group chairs' beer
evening", where the WGCs can get together and network, get to know
each other, chat informally over beer and food, and the like.

Henrik used to take care of arranging this, others have done it here
and there, and I've picked it up for many of the recent meetings.  I
have another commitment for Wednesday in Prague (which, happily, also
involves beer), so I'm asking someone else to do the organizing on it
this time.  Please feel free to step forward and say, "I'll do it!"
If you do, the always helpful Stephanie McCammon (who will also be
posting the preliminary agenda here before too long) will be happy to
help chase down suitable venues -- and there's no shortage of those.

Barry

---

From: "Derek Atkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 12:37:31 -0400

Or we can just go back to the Pivovarski Klub like we did last time.

-derek

-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant