Subject: New datatracker release: v6.2.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 09:32:42 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.2.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.2.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **XML-Only Draft Submission**

  This release adds draft submission metadata extraction from xml files, if
  they are made part of a draft submission, and it permits submission of only
  draft XML files without an accompanying text file, as long as conversion of the
  submitted XML to text format succeeds.  The release also contains numerous
  style, text and bug fixes from Lars Eggert, and improvements to the ability to
  accept draft replacement information at drafts submission time.

  * Merged in [9875] from [email-masked]:
    Improved the form validation for the submission replaces form. Commit
    ready for merge.

  * Merged in [9862] from [email-masked]:
    Ignore suggestions that a draft replaces itself.  

  * Merged in [9849] from [email-masked]:
    Made nav title capitalization consistent with other text.  Consistently
    add arrows for tabs that navigate away from the site. Shorten some text. 

  * Merged in [9857] from [email-masked]:
    Applied more of the styling from the current meta tables.  

  * Merged in [9856] from [email-masked]:
    Styled the metadata tables for groups, documents, etc. like Henrik 
    prefers. 

  * Merged in [9855] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed bugs in adding/removing documents to personal ID list. 

  * Merged in [9852] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed display of AD and shepherd names, and also fix the respective 
    mailto: links. 

  * Merged in [9851] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed the logic, so that if there are no matches and we don't want a warning
    saying that, there is also no empty table being produced. 

  * Merged in [9850] from [email-masked]:
    Moved state length notification after RFC Editor status (looks better). 

  * Merged in support of xml-source only drafts submissions from 
    personal/henrik/submitxml/.

  * Merged in [9843] from [email-masked]:
    Converted two remaining protocol-relative URLs to https.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  23 Jul 2015 05:08:02 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.2.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.2.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)