Subject: RFP RPC Bidders Conference Cancelled

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 08:57:57 -0700

Subject:  Bidders Conference Cancelled

The Bidders Conference scheduled for Friday 10 July has been
cancelled.

The RFP announcement stated that a Bidders Conference would be held
on July 10th from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM PT at the World Trade Center,
Seattle, WA, Suite 200, 2211 Elliott Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121-1692.
Reservations were required by July 8th, 5:00 PM PT else the
conference would be cancelled if there are no reservations made by
the deadline.

As there were no reservations received by the deadline the Bidders
Conference has been cancelled.

The closing date for submission of proposals is Monday, August 3,
2015 not later than 5:00 P.M. EDT. It is expected that a contract
will be concluded October 2015.

The point of contact regarding this RFP is the IETF Administrative
Director, [email-masked].

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

Heather Flanagan
RFC Series Editor
Chair, RPC Selection Committee