Subject: Sunday training session in Prague about document shepherding

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 18:47:10 -0400

I wanted to call y'all's attention to a session I'm doing in Prague on
the Sunday beginning IETF93:

1500-1650  Document Editing and Shepherding - Karlin I/II

I actually plan to keep it to an hour, so we can all get to the
Newcomers' Meet and Greet at 1600.  I plan to talk about RFC 4858 and
about what's on this wiki page:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/wgchairs/wiki/ExtendedDocumentShepherding

And I hope to have some discussion about it, calling on experience
from document shepherds.

I hope a bunch of you will attend, and I hope you'll encourage others
-- whom you can then call on to shepherd documents for you -- as well.

Barry

---

From: Daryl Malas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 23:19:34 +0000

Barry,

Thank you for putting this together.  Do we need to register for attending
or just show up?

Thanks,

Daryl

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 09:47:57 +0200

Hi Daryl,

All tutorials on Sunday are open to anyone. You don't have to register.

Kind regards,
Mirjam Kuehne
IETF Edu Team

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 10:42:47 -0400

> All tutorials on Sunday are open to anyone. You don't have to register.

Yup, but it it *is* helpful when you are registering for the meeting
to choose which tutorials you are planning on attending...

W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 13:19:42 -0400

> http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/wgchairs/wiki/ExtendedDocumentShepherding

Thank you so much for doing this!

I will miss the Prague meeting, but I'm sure it will get into video tape
(video bits? video SSD?), as I'd like to be able to refer others to it in the
future.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 22:33:07 +0300

> On Jul 8, 2015, at 8:19 PM, Michael Richardson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> (video bits? video SSD?)

Video cloud.

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 09:40:32 +0200

Michael,

Slides and recording will be here after the meeting:

http://www.ietf.org/edu/tutorials.html

Regards,
Mirjam

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 20:13:22 -0400

Barry: 

Thank you for doing this presentation .

Sue 
> I will miss the Prague meeting, but I'm sure it will get into video 
> tape (video bits? video SSD?), as I'd like to be able to refer others 
> to it in the future.
> 
> --