Subject: New datatracker release: v6.3.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:52:55 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.3.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.3.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Active area, directorate, team, and area group pages**

  This release provides new group overview pages for active areas, area
  groups, teams, and directorates.  It also improves the error reporting when
  drafts are submitted with invalid XML, providing line numbers and specifics
  for the issues found.  Additionally, there are a few bug fixes.

  * Merged in [9924] from [email-masked]:
    Added views of active areas, area groups, teams, and directorates.  Added
    navigation to those views to the base menus.  Unified the URL patterns
    shared between group/urls and group/urls_info, exposing the same view at,
    e.g., /group/stir and /wg/stir/.  Improved testing, primarily of
    group/info.py 

  * Merged in [9901] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed matching audio file names with rooms.   

  * Provided a document's rfc number (if any) as part of the document fields 
    exposed in the json api.

  * Changed the code for meta-data extraction from xml files to not break 
    if a sought-after element is missing.

  * Updated the meta-data error message to say 'errors ... below' instead of
    'errors ... above', to match the relative placement of text and error
    indications.

  * Improved the error reporting for invalid xml file submissions.

  * Improved the handling of failed xml2rfc conversions when no txt document
    is submitted.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  01 Aug 2015 03:14:10 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.3.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.3.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)