Subject: New datatracker release: v6.4.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 12:41:46 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.4.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.4.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a minor release with various enhancements and bugfixes:

  * Merged in [10026] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed an issue with the select2-field.js path in templates.   

  * Merged in [10004] from [email-masked]:
    Return new forms instead of validated forms for nomcom nominations and 
    feedback. Fixes #1703.  

  * Merged in [9996] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed missing save button when deleting milestones. Fixes #1762. 

  * Merged in [10002] from [email-masked]:
    Added a checkbox to the nomination form to indicate permission to nomcom 
    to share the nominator's name with the nominee.  

  * Added a migration for the Nomination.share_nominator field.

  * Merged in [9989] from [email-masked]:
    Restored the color bands to the email-alias page.  

  * Merged in [9966],[9967],[9968],[9969] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed HTML errors.

  * Fixed the day-of-week agenda links to not pull the agenda up so high 
    that the start of the day is obscured by the top navbar.

  * Merged in [9669] from [email-masked]:
    Makede the meeting agenda code use the historic info available for groups.
    In the process, added some select_related/prefetch_related code to cut the
    number of database queries in the agenda down from 4000-5000 to about 50.
    Rewritten agenda CSV code to use Python arrays rather than a template for
    improved readability/reuse. Rewritten week view to assemble its data in
    Python. Plus a few other minor cleanups, e.g. lame_description is now
    gone.  Fixes #1088.

  * Added a very simple html version of the json API, to make it easier to 
    explore the api manually.

  * Makede the selenium tests work with statifiles.

  * Improved the verification of submitted file extensions and mimetype.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  23 Aug 2015 19:15:30 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.4.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.4.2.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)