Subject: interim meeting minutes

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 21:43:46 +0000

A message was just posted to my WG's list regarding being able to locate
the meeting minutes for interim meetings.   Looking at my WG's main page
and clicking "Minutes", I get to a page that contains many links of the
form "minutes-93" and "etherpad-93", but no links for any of the interim
meetings.

As a chair, I can use meeting manager to drill down onto an interim
meeting to find the link to its minutes, but this is both arduous and
something that average WG members can not do...

Is there another way to access interim meeting minutes?  - can we add them
to each WG's "Minutes" page?

Thanks,
Kent

---

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 23:45:09 +0200

I have http://www.ietf.org/meeting/interim/proceedings.html bookmarked.

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 17:53:07 -0400

Kent: 

Go to interim meetings.   

If you are trying to upload your interim minutes, then go to Interim
Meetings.  Then go into meeting manager.  Click on your work group.  Then
your interim meeting.   Now, upload your minutes.  It should look like IETF
chair dashboard. 

If you are trying access your minutes, then go to Interim Meetings, then
click on proceedings.  You can find your proceedings by date. 

Skype me (Susan.Hares) if you need more help this evening.  

Sue 

-----Original Message-----
From: WGChairs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Kent Watsen
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 5:44 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: interim meeting minutes

A message was just posted to my WG's list regarding being able to locate
the meeting minutes for interim meetings.   Looking at my WG's main page
and clicking "Minutes", I get to a page that contains many links of the form
"minutes-93" and "etherpad-93", but no links for any of the interim
meetings.

As a chair, I can use meeting manager to drill down onto an interim meeting
to find the link to its minutes, but this is both arduous and something that
average WG members can not do...

Thanks,
Kent

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 23:05:57 +0000

Hi Tom,

I'd forgotten about that link - thanks!

Hoping to get a more focused listing of my WG's activity, I sorted by "group".  This worked but did not do a secondary sort on "date", so the result is actually more confusing to review then before.   I wound up sorting by "date" again and using the browser's search function to highlight my WG's name everywhere on the page.   It sure would be nice if the interim meeting minutes could be posted to the "Minutes" page...

Separately, my WG seems to have a number of orphan meetings, meetings that were scheduled but later cancelled.  The interim meetings were cancelled on list but, apparently not via the tool.   Looking around the tool, I don't see a way to remove/cancel interim meetings once scheduled.  Is it possible?

Thanks,
Kent

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 5:45 PM
To: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: interim meeting minutes

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 11:43 PM, Kent Watsen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Thanks,
Kent

---

From: Nadeau Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:38:39 -0400

I think what we’ve done in the past is to just post them to the list. That way they are searchable via the archive post facto.

	—Tom

> On Aug 27, 2015:5:43 PM, at 5:43 PM, Kent Watsen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>