Subject: New datatracker release: v6.5.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 02:55:16 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.5.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.5.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release merges in work from [email-masked] and [email-masked] which
  provides a major rewrite of the IETF datatracker liaison support.  It
  introduces a simplified user interface, new improved and reworked data
  models, liaison statement history, improved handling of liaison-related
  emails in many ways, generalisations of liaison sender and recipient
  handling, making the tool much more flexible, improved search, status
  overview and attachment handling, and a greatly expanded test coverage.

  This work was funded by the IAOC.  The statement of work is available here:
  http://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/liaison-sow-04.pdf

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  09 Oct 2015 12:49:53 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.5.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.5.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)