Subject: New datatracker release: v6.7.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 07:50:47 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.7.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.7.0) ietf; urgency=low

  **Smart Document URLs**

  This release introduces smart document URLs, which lets you type in partial
  (but unique) document names in the browser url fields, and be taken directly
  to the matching datatracker document page.  As an example, you can type
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-links and be taken to the
  draft-ietf-core-links-json page.  For drafts, you can snip off the document
  type prefix, too:  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/ietf-core-links.

  If the partial string supplied matches more than one document, you'll instead
  get a search page for that name string.

  This works for other document types than drafts, too, but then you need to
  have a match at the start of the document name:
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-cheshire does what you'd
  expect, and so does https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change- .

  Extensions are split off if supplied, and revisions redirect to the
  appropriate historic page.

  Details from the commit-log:

  * Enhanced the partial-match URL feature introduced in [10158], merged in
    [10253], so that it now handles other document types than drafts/rfcs if
    the partial string has the proper prefix, and also handles partial strings
    which don't match at the start of the document name.

  * Added a new field 'prefix' to DocTypeName -- unfortunate, but necessary 
    since the slugs don't match the document prefixes :-(

  * Merged in [10158] from [email-masked]:
    Add a view for /doc/foo-bar-baz that tries to redirect helpfully instead
    of just throwing a 404 in case in an inexact match.  Right now, it knows
    how to do prefix matches and handles revisions and extensions. If it can't
    find a unique match, it redirects to the search page.  Branch 

  * Merged in [10111] from [email-masked]:
    This fixes Javascript widgets working with DocAliases, such as the
    replaces field in draft submission, to work better with Javascript
    disabled. It also makes sense from a modelling perspective as the name
    really is a unique key for the alias.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  21 Oct 2015 12:24:49 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.7.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.7.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)