Subject: New datatracker release: v6.5.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 09:54:29 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.5.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.5.1) ietf; urgency=low

  This is a minor bugfix release to clear the way for the coming email
  triggers release:

  * Merged in [10159] from [email-masked]:
    Improve secretariat rolodex roles section, sort and identify concluded 
    groups.   

  * Merged in [10156] from [email-masked]:
    Adjust audio file glob pattern.   

  * Added custom style to fix a problem with the navbar search field width 
    on iPads.

  * Fixed incorrect case of some urls in the ptsans stylesheet.

  * Tweaked the mkrelease verbose output.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  10 Oct 2015 04:46:30 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.5.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.5.2.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)